Chapter 4 - Burning Sausages

When the Moon Pulls the Tide

Taecyeon slowly laid on the bed next to Chansung and rested his head on the pillow.

“Hyung” Chansung sighed happily and flipped over to grab Taecyeon’s arm. And that’s when it hit him. Taecyeon was shirtless. He ran his eyes over Taecyeon ripped body. His big arms, 6 pack abs, and strong pecs. “Omo” he said under his breath while his heart-rate beat like African drums.

“Chan?” Taecyeon said confused at his dongsaeng’s blank expression.

“It’s n-nothing” and Chansung flipped over and closed his eyes tightly, a little too tightly feeling extremely embarrassed.

Chansung then felt Taecyeon’s strong arm pull his hips towards him, following was the feeling of Taecyeon’s strong chest against his back. Breathing was foreign to Chansung, while his forehead heated up like a frying pan. He choked on the knot building up in his throat.

“Are you okay? Taecyeon asked.

“Yup!” Chansung was obviously lying. “Good night hyung.”

Chansung would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy the cuddling one bit, if anything he didn’t want to fall asleep. The feeling of being embraced by strong arms, not only strong but Taecyeons arms, was pure utter bliss. The only problem was, was Chansung’s extremely inexperienced leaving him a nervous wreck. ‘eottoke?’ Chansung thought. An hour flew by and before you know it Chansung fell asleep in Taecyeon’s arms.

 

In a dream…

 

“Chan, your joking ne?” Taecyeon sounded skeptical and disgusted.

“No, hyung. I like  you… a lot.” Chansung was so embarrassed his voice filled with pain.

“Get the hell away from me Chansung, what the hell is your problem?!” Taecyeon pushed Chansung away and left the room.”

 

Watery eyes, were Chansung’s alarm clock. He took a deep breath and realized it was just a dream. The illusion seemed so real; his biggest fear becoming a reality.

“Hyung…” Chansung shook the snoring beast that was Taecyeon.

“Mmmm… wae? Huh Channie? Whats wrong?” Taecyeon said half asleep, eyes appearing to be not open.

“I wanna tell you something…”  Chansung said sounding unsure. ‘here it goes, he is gonna hate me’ he thought.

“Ii-I”

“RISE AND SHINE BOYS!” Nickhyun busted into the room.

“What the hell hyung!” Taecyeon shouted.

“Well what do we have here, a little..” Nickhyun suggestive tone was cut off by Taecyeon chucking a pillow at his face.

“YAH!” Nickhyun yelled. “Have some respect and go make breakfast! We have to do today!”

Chansung was still laughing at the fact that Taecyeon threw a pillow at Nickhyun’s face. Taecyeon noted how his dongsaeng was enjoying the show and tossed another pillow right at Nickyun. Chansung’s laughter filled the room echoing off the walls into the other rooms.

“YAH!” Nickhyun screamed again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him and make then I’ll make breakfast” Taecyeon whispered and then winked at Chansung.

Taecyeon then chased the screaming Thai prince out of the room and into the kitchen.

 

Half an hour had passed since the morning fiasco, and a mouthwatering scent had crept its way into Chansung’s room and straight into his nose. Following the seductive scent; Chansung went into the kitchen.

“HYYUUUUNNNGGGGGGGG, what are you making?” Chansung’s mouth was wide open and sounded thoroughly impressed.

“Ah Chan! Well actually your favorite, American breakfast; sausage, eggs, bacon, pancakes… you know” Taecyeon said smiling.

“Gomawo!!!!!!” Chansung said running into a hug from his hyung.

“I told you anytime Channie”.

“You work so hard! You deserve to relax.” and with that being said Chansung stood on his tip toes and started to massage Taecyeon’s back.

Taecyeon closed his eyes and began to enjoy his backrub mid cooking the sausages. ‘Chansung’s really good with his hands’ Taecyeon thought while smirking. Then immediately felt disappointment in himself for thinking of his dongsaeng like that.  Who knows how much time went by during the massage but it was interrupted by Wooyoung.

“TAECYEON!!!! The sausages are burning!!” Taecyeon immediately opened his eyes and landed head first back on earth. “” was the only word that came out of Taecyeon. Chansung backed up and watched his hyung deal with the smoke in the kitchen.

While throwing the sausages away Taecyeon thought ‘what the hell is this kid doing to me?’, still he smiled and looked back at Junho who just entered the room.

“Okay guys we have 30 minutes to get ready to go to KBS, we have a live show at noon, so eat and lets leave.”

They all shook their heads and started to begin their day.