Chapter 2- Confusion

When the Moon Pulls the Tide

 

Sorry for the short chapter... I'll update later tonight probably



“Hyung Baegopah!” Chansung whined from the table.

“Aish this kid is killing me” Taecyeon complained to Nickhyun in the kitchen.

“But you love it” Nickhyun responded laughing.

And he was right Taecyeon did love it, he smiled.

“HYUNG BAEGOPAH!” Chansung walked up to table stood on his tip toes and laid his chin on his hyung.

“Yah! Stop with the aegyo!” secretly the aegyo played his heartstrings like a harp. Chansung was a melodious tune.

“ANI! Baegopah!” Chansung pouted and puffed his cheeks.

Taecyeon rolled his eyes and smiled and told the maknae to go sit down.

“Here” Taecyeon put down a hot steaming plate of Dok Bok Ki.

“Gomawo!” Chansung chimed and began to eat.

“Hyung! You-r cook—in is s-o go—od! Coo-k for m-e al-l the time” Chansung spoke while bulldozing the food with his mouth and ending with a gulp.

“You’re gonna choke Chan, just eat.” Taecyeon laughed.

“But I’ll cook for you anytime you want Channie” Taecyeon smiled while Chansung eyes where twinkling he was so excited.

 

Later that night

 

“What is wrong with me!” Chansung was now in the bathroom staring at his reflection in the mirror.

“Why do I feel like this when I’m around hyung!” His heart fluttered at the thought of his name.

“I need to stop feeling like this, nothing good can come out of it” Chansung was contemplating all the issues with liking Taecyeon and started pacing the bathroom

“Theotherswillneveracceptthis.WhatifIgetkickedfromthegroup?IntheendI’lljustmesseverythingupTaecyeondoesn’tevenlikemebackhewasdatingYoonAupuntillayearago… I can’t feel” Chansung stopped, took a beath, and looked up at himself the mirror “like this” he finished.

Frustrated and confused, Chansung walked out of the bathroom at looked at the clock, 1:30 am. He wasn’t aware of the time at all. Exhaustion was a train and hit him head on, full force. Chansung was back on schedule as soon as he woke up.Chansung walked like a zombie to his bedroom and on his way saw Taecyeon asleep on the couch.

“Really?” Chansung said sarcastically, but smiled. 'STOP' Chansung slapped himself in the head. Taecyeon was the last and first person he wanted to see.  Fighting his feelings Chansung decided he had to one thing; ignore Taecyeon.