Stray Thoughts

TeukChul - Breaking point (Sequel)

 

Heechul POV

 

It has been 6 months, 6 month of Me and Leeteuk, we have been inseparable since the day he announced his love to me, of course after he sobered up he made a few conditions, I changed my personality for him, I’m less aggressive, even if he is in control I’m happy, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been and its all because of my angel.

I opened my eyes to see my angel still fast asleep, I didn’t want to disturb him so I decided to stays still and watch him as he dreamt, every breath he took was so soft and quiet, it took me a while to realise I was breathing in sync with him.

I watched him for about 15 minutes, it wasn’t long enough, I looked at the time and grimaced, I had to wake him up, Teukie had an early schedule where as mine is tonight, I gently brought my hand towards his face and stoked his baby soft skin.

“Teukie…” I whispered, his eye flittered before opening; I smiled when his gaze finally focused on me.

“Hey there sleepy head” He smiled which made my heart flutter, I never get bored of his adorable dimple, he moaned whilst stretching before looking at the clock and sitting up quickly, I frowned.

“What’s wrong?” I sat up and hugged him from behind, I could feel his heart racing, he took a second look at the clock and sighed in relief, I could feel his pulse starting to relax.

“Damn… I hate doing that” I could already guess what he had done and couldn’t help but laugh,

“You worry too much” I hugged him tighter but he wiggled out of it, I pouted as he stood up and put his white dressing gown on,

“I have to make sure the others are awake for their schedules”

He then left without another word.

I guess I should get dressed too’ I thought to myself, but I didn’t want to move, my bed was just too comfortable causing me to fall back to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

“mm… No! d-don’t… Teukie… y-you can’t!”

“Heechul hyung… Heechul hyung!” I suddenly sat up, it was just a bad dream… But it seemed so real…

It took me a while to realise I was crying and worse someone was there, I turned my head away to wipe my tears away and then looked to my right to see a very worried Wookie.

“Oh wookie… What are you doing here?” I tried to hide my husky voice but wasn’t doing a good job of it.

“I-I don’t have any schedules today… and I was in the lounge watching TV…” Ryeowook sounded quite scared, as if he was waiting for me to shout at him, or something but I promised Teukie I would act kinder and to be honest I was too tired to get rowdy,

“I heard you screaming so I ran to your room, you were having a nightmare” Wookie continued, he looked more worried now and looked at me with curious eyes, I knew he wanted me to tell him about the dream but truthfully I can’t remember now.

“Oh umm… I’m sorry Wookie…” did I just apologies? God I’m getting soft… “I can’t remember what I was dreaming about anymore” I continued and shrugged, Wookie stood up and nodded,

“Ok hyung, well ill make you some breakfast” Ryeowook smiled at me and started walking towards the door,

“Uh, Wookie…” He stopped and turned to look at me

“Yes hyung?”

“Where is everyone?” In my mind I specifically meant Leeteuk

“Oh Leeteuk hyung and everyone have already left, its just me and you” Ryeowook smiled, it was as if he had read my mind, before leaving the room.

‘Leeteuk already left? But he never leaves with out saying goodbye… He has been acting strange lately…’ I shook my head, abandoning stray thoughts.

After 10 minutes of thinking I final got up and got dressed make final hair checks before leaving my room, I could smell something good and headed to the kitchen remembering Wookie had made me something, I saw a plate with toast and egg, with a little bowl of rice on the side, I mentally thanked Ryeowook before eating.

After I ate, I did the dishes but something suddenly felt strange and then it hit me, where is Wookie?

I peeked my head around the kitchen door and looked around, it was quiet and I could see him, the TV was still on, but I can’t see Wookie. I walked towards the sofa and grinned went I saw him fast asleep on the couch, I got a blanket from the airier and placed on him, it’s the least I can do for him seeing as he made me breakfast.

 

I had spent the day indoors, raiding others rooms and watching TV, it was finally time for me to go, I have to go on a show with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk and personally I cant wait to see Teukie again.

____________________________________

Here is chapter 1!! I'm sorry its a bit boring, i just got back from work and wrote it so i was a bit tired ^.^ but i wanted to post this just for you also I have a few ideas for what should happen but tell me what you guys think, what do you what to happen?

comment underneath ^.^ I cant wait to see what you guys come up with and if i like it i might use it, I just want to make sure you like this story (Ps. there will be a tiny bit of Teukie or Heechul torcher but only for a short while ^.^)

Saranghae to all of my new subscribers! :D