Suspicions

TeukChul - Breaking point (Sequel)

 

“We have about 15 minutes till we get to the studio” the driver told me, It was just the driver and me in the car on my way to the studio, I was so excited! I haven’t seen Teukie since this morning and we haven’t been on a show together for so long, I wondered what we would be talking about and hoping I wont have to convert back to my old self too much because I know Teukie wont like it.

We arrived at the studio and I thanked the driver before getting out, ‘Ok I have 2 hours till the show starts so I need to do makeup and wardrobe and I should have some time to find and talk to Teukie’ I thought to myself at I walked in to the building.

I got my hair and makeup done quickly and the wardrobe said I was ok with what I was already wearing, they just tweaked a few bits, usually I hated people messing up my style but this time I didn’t care I just wanted to find my angel, as soon as I was free to move around I went searching, he can’t be that hard to find, I looked and looked but he wasn’t anywhere ‘Where the hell is he?’

It was 2 minutes till the camera started rolling, everyone was taking there places but Leeteuk was nowhere to seen, I’m sure they said he would be on this show with me, ‘wait now that I think about it… Eunhyuk was also meant to be on this show too’, I looked around and he was also missing, I frowned in thought.

“Ok everyone, 5, 4, 3, 2…” The director counted down and mouthed 1; the show was starting ‘where are you Teukie?’

 

It was 20 minutes in to the show; I was starting to get worried because Teukie still hasn’t turned up,

“So Heechul-ah…” I was so deep in thought I didn’t realise I was being asked a question,

“Heechul… Heechul-ah!” I snapped out of it and looked at the MC who was giving me a worried look,

“Are you ok?” I nodded unsure of what to say, I was so embarrassed

“I umm… I mean…” I couldn’t get my words out, then suddenly Eunhyuk entered the studio with Leeteuk following behind I sighed in relief, One he was okay and two the camera and MC had focused away from me.

“Sorry we are late…” Leeteuk bowed before taking a seat next to Eunhyuk, ‘why was he sitting next to Hyukie? I left a space for Teukie next to me; he even looked over to where I was sat so he must have seen the space… and why was he late? No, why was both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk late together…’ Thoughts sped through my mind but the MC asking his previous question soon interrupted me,

“Heechul as I was saying before, what is you relationship with the rest of super junior, rumour has it you the rowdy and slightly aggressive one” I sighed, I was so used to being asked this question but then again how do I answer that question in front of my lover.

“Umm… well…” ‘Come on Heechul pull your self together’ I mentally slapped myself and force the answer I always give “Well all the members are equally important to me, we are like brothers” happy with my answer I took a deep breath,

“I notice this is the answer you always give so for the fans sake could you elaborate for us” I froze half way through my breath almost choking on the air, how do I reply? I looked at Leeteuk who wasn’t looking back; instead he was looking at Hyukie! Eunhyuk… Why? Each fast heartbeat was painful, my breathing got heavier, it felt as if someone was squeezing my lungs, I opened my mouth to answer but I didn’t know what to say, all my thought were focused on Teukie, I tried to push away my bad thoughts, cheating, abandoning, the spark going out… If I didn’t stop I would start crying.

“Heechul…” I looked at the MC blankly

“Well I love them all… they are my family…” I managed to get out but my words seemed to have triggered my mind, I suddenly remembered my nightmare… I couldn’t take it anymore, If I didn’t get out of here soon I would breakdown on TV (Luckily it wasn’t live) I stood up and ran out of the studio trying not to bring attention to myself, but failed miserably.

____________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short, Im a bit tired (dont know why haha) but yeh here is chapter 2! enjoy!!

Please comment!! *puppy eyes*

and Thank-you to all my new subscribers! :D