~ When he cares about you when you're sick -

○EXO Scenarios

You were waiting for him. The only one.

Your cutiepie Min Seok. Or how he preferred to be called: Xiumin.

Well, he wasn’t your cutiepie, neither were you his. But sometimes, you just dreamt about how it’d be.

“I-I-I’m fr-freezing m-ma-my o-off here and h-h-e’s not com-ming. Minnie, s-seriousl-ly!” you jittered and gritted your teeth as you made your way to his house.

You rubbed your arms and rang on the door bell. “Little, cute bastard. I’m gonna k-kill you!”

“Coming~!” He hollered in a high tone and opened the door. “Aaaannyeong has- Oh….” He cursed and you pushed him aside.

“Thanks for m-meeting me at t-the café. Very gentle of you-u.”

Xiumin twirled around. “Minah! I’m sorry I couldn’t come! EXO, you know…and I thought it wouldn’t get that late.”

You sniffed. Your nose was kind of melting at the warmth of his house. “You could’ve called me at least, Min Seok!”

You were a bit pissed off and your stomach ached slightly. “You didn’t meet me, could I eventually eat at your house then?”

“S-sure!” Xiumin called happily and jumped into the warm kitchen.

Rubbing your not so warm arms, you followed him and put off your cold clothes.

“How could I let you stand there in mid-winter?! I don’t understand myself!” You chuckled at his cuteness and coughed. “Calm down, hyper-bun!”

He pouted. “Me no bun~!”

“Yes, you bun!” You pinched his cheeks mockingly and coughed again.

“You should take a shower before you catch a cold, Minah.” Xiumin pulled you out of your seat worriedly and pushed you towards the stairs.

You gratefully took this offer but laughed while walking upstairs. “ert!”

 

I should surprise him by jumping onto his back…

You thought as you sneaked down, aiming the kitchen.

You peeked into it. Xiumin stood there, his back facing you and it looked like he was doing the dishes.

Get ready for the shock of your life Minnie!

On half-way it happened.

“ACHOOOO~!” You sneezed loudly and Xiumin turned around immediately. “Do you feel better after taking a shower?”

“Eh…booh!”

He rubbed his cheek with his shoulder. “Booh?”

“I wanted to scare you! Be shocked!” You waved your arms around and he pretended to be afraid of you. “Ho', I’m so scared!”

You sniffed and both of you laughed.

“Y-you’re wearing my clothes…”

You blinked in surprise and looked down with fear. “M-mianhae! My clothes are wet from the snow…I wasn’t allowed to do, right? Sorry again...”

Xiumin smiled and shook his head. “No, no, it’s okay. I was just wondering. Even my cozy clothes look good on you!" He beamed brightly at once and so did you.

“Here, some instant noodles I made while you were showering. I know you love them!” Xiumin put a little bowl in front of you and you ate it happily.

“Watch out! Your hair!” He brushed your hair from your forehead, but quickly took his hand back. “Minah! You’re burning! Did you already catch a cold?!”

“Huh?” You looked up and he noticed how pale you were.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Good I like taking care of you…Eat your noodles and then, go upstairs into the bed. You need to rest!”

You choked on your noodles. “W-what?! I’m perfectly fine.” After you gulped them down, you sneezed heavily and Xiumin gave you a look.

“Shut. Up. Meat. Bun.” You stood up and walked the stairs up. You didn’t want to admit it yourself, but you loved how he cared about you and appreciated it a lot.

Your parents were more focused on your little 10 years old sister so, Xiumin was like your older brother. But there was always something else than just friendship.

You fell down on his bad and rubbed your temples quickly. “Ah~ headache headache headache~!”

“Are you okay?” Xiumin quickly asked as he entered his room and you glanced at him before crumbling under his blanket. “Yes bro, I’m so okay.”

“You aren’t!”

Facepalm.

“Oh really?...” You rolled your eyes and held your stomach. Am I still hungry?

"I have cold hands...maybe you're just hot by coincidence. Wait, I'll search for the thermometer."

He then disappeared again and you went into the bathroom.

 

You cursed while coming out. Stupid woman-being! Why do I have to have my period right now?! It's so embarrassing while being at Min Seok's house!

You decided to tell him you had to go home because your mom sent you a message, but right when you were about to stand up, Xiumin came back again. "I didn't find it! But my mom once told me-"

"It's okay, Min Seok! My umma just sent me a message! I have to go home!" You faked a smile, but Xiumin just made you lay back into his bed. "No way, you're going home! Not now! So, what I wanted to say is, my mom said you can easier feel the heat with your lips, so lay back now!"

D-did he just say "with your lips"?!

You slightly panicked but kept your pokerface on. "Ah~ Xiumin~ You don't have t-t-to-"

You couldn't finish your sentence when you felt his soft lips on your forehead.

He took a step back. "Hmm...seems like you're really sick...should I get something for you?" He gave you a childish smile and you forgot everything. Well, except the fact that you had a visit from Doctor Blood.

"Xiumin uhm...I really have to go, okay? M-my mom said it's important."

You hated lying to your dearest friend but what should you do? Dazing with period in his bed? Not good.

"No, Minah. I don't allow you to go home! Just stay here and I promise, you'll get better!" He beamed sweetly and you sighed, falling down on his bed once again.

"M-Min Seok?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, you already asked if you could do something for me so...uhm."

"Just say it, I'll get anything for you." Xiumin gazed into your eyes and you gulped. "You eh...I...oh god, how shall I say that?..." You rubbed your head and Xiumin took your hand worriedly. "Everything okay?! W-what's the matter?!"

You laughed lightly how badly he wanted you to feel comfortable and not sick anymore. "Not...I...okay, you know...I just saw...something. Or rather, noticed-"

"I SWEAR TO GOD! THAT ARE LAY'S MAGAZINES! BELIEVE ME!" Xiumin blurted out and you looked at him weirdly.

"N-not that? Haha, okay...continue." He rubbed his neck awkwardly and you exhaled. "It's...definitely...not this. Whatsoever, I think you know that I'm a girl, right?"

He looked at you. "Well, you're definitely not a boy, so just tell me now!"

You sighed annoyed. "No, that isn't what...argh and what do girls have sometimes?"

He shrugged with an innocent blink. "A fight? Mid-life-crises? I don't know, I'm a boy."

"GODDAMNIT, KIM MIN SEOK! BLOOD IS FLOWING OUT OF MY ING ! NOW GO TO THE PHARMACY AND GET SOME PADS, BRO! I'M LITERALLY DYING HERE, OKAY?!" You almost screamed and he stiffened. "N-no need to shout, Miss. S-so...you're on your..."

"Y-yes..." You blushed, looking down and he smiled. "Okay...then...uhmm...I'll go get you something, okay?"

"That~ would be so nice, bun." You pouted smiling and Xiumin stood up with a beam. "Okay...I have my phone with me. If something is wrong, just call me, arasseo?"

You nodded and he left the room.

 

Every minute that passed, your cramps got worse.

Do. Not. Call. Xiumin. He'll die if he knows I'm dying here...

“Damn~ why am I a girl?!” You mumbled and held you knees up to your chin, hoping the pain would release you. But it didn’t. “Min Seok~ Come home~” Rolling around like a retarded turtle, you noticed somebody opening the door.

The footsteps sprinted upstairs, skipping every second step.

“Minah! Minah! Are you alive?!” Xiumin ran into his room and you waved to him. “Nope, sorry. Already dead…"

"Don't joke around girl! I'm really worried...My bigger sister suffers like hell when I see her and...argh, whatever, here." He held a bag into your face.

"How nice again...now I know where my pads are from." You looked at the name of the pharmacy and tried to act cool with your cramps killing you slightly.

You went into his bathroom again and felt kind of relived when you knew, you hadn't had to die here.

 

"Okay, done!" You beamed brightly and sat down on his bed.

"You have bad cramps, right...how are they going?" Xiumin lifted his blanket up. You sniffed and sighed. "Oh uh, good, good~ I'm real-"

"Minah. Don't lie. Tell me." His eyes forced you to look down and answer again. "They're killing me..."

"Oh~ my poor Minah~" He your cheek and his phone vibrated. Xiumin took a look at it and groaned in annoyance. "Hey...will you be still alive when I'm coming back from a quick meeting with my friends?"

You nodded and he kissed your cheek tenderly. "I don't want you dead in my house, okay...? See you..." Xiumin smiled sweetly and left his room.

You actually wanted to say something but you just got mute from his kiss. It was your cheek but you and Xiumin knew he actually wanted to kiss your lips.

________________________________

AAAAAH~ it took me soooooo looooong

what about Xiumin's?

next one is Kris :DD ♥

ONE OF MY BIASES *dies* ;D