~When You believe he's in love with a girl and become jealous –

○EXO Scenarios

You sighed out loud when he poked your arm while you two walked down the street.

“Yah babo. You’ve to poke me back. I just poked you!”

“Who am I? Facebook?” You gave him a look yet he just kept on poking you. “Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, po-“

“Yah! Kim Jongin!” You almost yelled and Kai jerked back.

“Do you want me to throw your ice cream on the street?!”

Kai looked down, pretending to be ashamed as hell. “No, Ma’am.”

“Good Kai~” You patted his head. You loved every single second you spend with him. Well, you loved him. You two just came back from a visit at an ice cream parlor which both of you loved. Kai paid like a gentleman, he always paid for you because he didn’t want you to become poor.

That’s what he was always saying but you know he was joking. You loved how comfortable he was around you. Kai always joked around, not caring about what other people were saying.

One time, you fell to the ground because your ankle gave up on you.

Kai picked you up, bridal style, and shouted around like a crazy boy while running. “GO AWAY! THAT GIRL’S ABOUT TO DIE! OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE!” He imitated the sound of an ambulance and ran home to you to provide your ankle.

You chuckled at that thought. What an idiot.

“Yah, why are laughing?!” Kai looked at you but you just smiled mockingly. Because I was thinking of what a sweet and kind boy you are…

Both of you continued your ice cream as suddenly a girl walked around the corner. “Jongin oppa!” And with that words, this girl jumped into Kai’s arms.

“Hey Woori! How are you?!” Kai hugged her and you felt like throwing up because of her unnatural cute face. “I’m doing fine after seeing my oppa! And how's it going with you? I hope well!” The girl called Woori squealed. Kai replied her hug and her long, wavy hair. They parted from the hug and Kai smiled brightly.

Hmpf! Kai never hugged me except for my birthday!

“I’m doing well, too! Hey Woori! This is your unnie! Say hi to Minah!” Kai pointed to you and she bowed shortly. “Hello!” She then turned to Kai again. “But oppa! I just wanted to ask if I could spend a day with you since I’m not here for a long time.”

Kai looked at you with an angelic face.

Don’t tell me he’s going to spend his free day with her…

“Minah…I don’t have much time with her…I know she’ll be here for a few days and…uhm…maybe-“

“It’s okay…It’s okay, really. I understand that…I can go home, I still have to do some assignments…” You mumbled with a forced smile and Kai laughed. “We have midbrea-“

“Maybe I want to be prepared?!” You cut him, but smiled again. “Well, I’m on my way…see you!” You turned around and exhaled heavily. Just a few days, he said…Just wait a bit, then I can spend time with him again.

Your walk home ended quickly since you two lived near the ice cream parlor. You slipped out of your sneakers and walked into your room. Filled with bad temper, you fell down onto your bed, putting on some of your best music.

The music was on full volume as you tried to make your mind clear. Loud music always helped you to think about things.

“She’s just a friend of Kai…he said I’m her unnie. Kai told me, he doesn’t like too young girls…” You mumbled as SHINee’s Sherlock began to play. You put on comfortable clothes and made your way under your blanket.

She’s just a friend. She’s just a friend. She’s just a friend. These words kept on replaying in your head as your suddenly fell asleep.

You woke up and it was around 11pm. “It’s time to sleep now…” You noticed your music was still playing. You stood up and switched it off.

 

A loud ringing phone woke you up from your beautiful dream. I was dreaming of Kai…who the hell is this?!

You stood up and sauntered towards the annoying phone.

“Mm-whoever this-“

“CHOI MINAH! GET YOUR LAZY UP AND COME TO THE PARK!”

“K-Kai~?” You yawned, rubbing your head and held the phone away.

“No, your mom, you know. Now come to the park! They’re men with sweets and cotton candy…AND THEY’RE GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE!”

The word “free” let your eyes widen and suddenly you were wide awake. “Oh my god, seriously?! I-I’m on my way!”

Well, not only the word “free” caught your attention but also “cotton candy”. You would kill for cotton candy!

 

Sprinting you arrived at the park and saw the big crowd.

And between them you saw a familiar boy with two cotton candy bushes in his hands.

You ran towards him and tugged on his shirt panting. “I’ll kill you Kai! I wanted to sleep!”

“Minah! But…you’re here now, right?”

You rolled your eyes at Kai, but he was just smiling. “Here, I saved you a cotton candy. You like strawberry the most, don’t you?” You nodded eagerly and took it, quickly tasting the sweet favor. “OH GOD YES!”

“Don’t get an here, girl.” Kai chuckled and you laughed too. “Sorry. I just love it so much!” But I love you more.

You just smiled at the thought. How’d it be if I was your girl. Would you treat me differently? The same? Better? Worse?...I just want to know so badly.

You looked around and noticed, this Woori-girl from yesterday wasn’t here. You got even happier and beamed a big grin.

“Why the sudden smirk?” Kai his lips and you shrugged. “I don’t know…I’m happy.”

“Me too.” Kai gave you a sweet eye-smile and you melted away at his gaze. You can’t treat me worse…you are just too perfect and nice to be meaner than now…

“AH! JONGIN OPPAAAA!”

Really? I can’t have a second with Kai on my own in the next days?

Woori jumped towards Kai and clung onto him. “I missed you, oppa! Why didn’t you call me? I love sweets and it’s even free! One reason more to love it!”

Blech, this girl is really getting on my nerves…

“I asked Minah to come…Sorry.” AW BISH, TAKE THAT! You smirked but stopped when you heard her speaking again. “Can I spend the day with you?!”

She made puppy eyes. Puppy eyes.

Hell no, no puppy eyes allowed! That’s the only thing Kai can’t resist! But Kai called me, right? He wouldn’t change his plans for the day just bec-

“I’m fine with it. Minah?”

“Seriously? Well, I-“

“Great! Woori, come on!” Kai cut you. You were about to made her go away with your well-known attitude but…Kai just cut you.

Suddenly it seemed to you like he hated you. He didn’t want to spend the day with you. He hates me…for sure. Were your only thoughts.

You didn’t want to complain and just followed the two which arms where now hooked with each other’s.

“Tsk.” You looked to the side and Kai spun around. “Did you say something?”

“Oh no, I just love my cotton candy.” You held your cotton candy up in the air and he walked forward again.

Wow, thanks…you even asked. Come here and pick up your award for the ‘best friend ever’. You didn’t want to admit that you were jealous of Woori, but it was clear, even to you.

Suddenly they were quicker than you.

“Oppa, oppa! Could you buy me some sweets? PWEASE~”

“Oh Woori, just shut up, you cheap girl.” I muttered, hardly to hear.

When you saw them buying something you just stopped. Why were you still following them like some random puppy? You didn’t want to, why did you do it? You didn’t understand it either, so you just shook your head and walked down the park, entering the little forest.

“Even thinking Kai would like me is stupid. He must be knowing Woori longer than me. I don’t want to blame anyone…I’m just his good friend.” I sighed and looked up a tree and some memories came up again. “We were so stupid…climbing onto trees in the age of 16, 17 and 18…”

You leaned against it and slid with your back on the tree down until your was almost on the ground. “I love him. But there’s already another girl.”

You looked back and saw them laughing heartily. A groan escaped your lips. “Kai never laughed with me like this, right? Only with this way too cheap Woori…”

You leaned your head against the tree, trying to forget the pictures which were right in front of you. I’ll always be on the second place…everywhere. Not only at Kai’s heart but everyone else's…I know it.

While you were thinking, Kai noticed you were absent.

“Haha, yes and he then said-“

“Wait, where’s Minah?” Kai looked around, but he could hardly move in the crowd.

“Hm?” Woori also looked around and shook her head. “I can’t see her.”

“Me neither. Did she go?!” Kai panicked. He couldn’t understand why you were gone. He wanted to spent a free day with you but now…you were somewhere else. “Should we search for her oppa?” Woori asked, blinking cutely and she patted her head. “Go home to umma and auntie. They might be waiting for us already. Uncle Joonseok won’t wait for his birthday, you know.” Woori nodded. “See you home, Kai and good luck finding Minah unnie!”

When Woori was gone too, Kai started searching for you.

“Oh Minah! Why did you go?!” he ran out of the crowd and put his hand to his chest when he saw you still being in the park.

He ran towards you and stopped before tripping over you. “Here you are!” He beamed, panting slightly. You opened your eyes and saw Kai leaning over you. “What’re doing here? Where’s Woori?” You snorted. You didn’t want to sound that harsh but it just happened so and he blinked innocently.

“She went to my home for-“

“Oh right I forgot…you wanted to spend the whole day with her…and in the end…also the night? Tsk, Kai, my best friend, my .” You rolled your eyes and stood up, getting ready to leave but Kai held your wrist, snickering. “Are you jealous?”

“I what?” Hey, why not? “Kai…yes, yes I am. You have your Woori, now let me go.”

“You are…jealous…? Jealous because of my…cousin?” He giggled and you gulped. While he was laughing and holding his stomach, you just stared at him. Woori…is…his cousin? KAI! Y U NO TOLD ME EARLIER?!

Kai wiped his tears away and inhaled. “Omo this is just…oh my god~”

Suddenly he was more silent.

Really silent.

“Ka-“

“You were jealous?”

“N-no, I was-“

“You know there’s only one girl in my life.” He gazed into your eyes. You wanted to look somewhere else, but failed. His stare was amazingly freezing you.

“And you should clearly know this girl, Minah.” Kai blinked slowly, leaning in and gave you a longing kiss on the forehead, before pulling you into a warm embrace.

“You really should know it…Minah…” He whispered and shock waves ran down your spine.

And you know it…I know it.” Kai didn’t let go so you just hugged him back. “Kai…is this-“

“Argh fine! I love you!” Kai grumbled and your face softened. “Y-you love me?”

“I love you.”

“I…I…what, you…love-“

“I love you…got it now?” He chuckled and  parted from the hug. “Please be mine…I’m mad over you, Minah.”

The only thing you could do was nodding with a smiling, creeping up your face.

Kai took your hand and squeezed it gently. “Okay girlfriend…want another round of cotton candy?”

“Do you want me fat?” I blushed and he shrugged easily. “Don’t know…I want my girlfriend to be happy.”

Girlfriend. You thought you’d never hear this when he was talking about you. It sounded casual yet special.

Just perfect for you.

___________________________________

first scenario out~

how is it?

im making poster for every member (YES .. 12 FREAKIN POSTERS!) so ..

it'll take some time to update this again ..

the  next time:

XIUMIN~

oh god, got to love that bun ♥ :D