You want me to what?!

Even if I'm Reborn

"SHIN.DONG.HO!!!!" A woman angrily shouted, as she stormed around the palace grounds. Her son, the prince, was missing once again. He always did this. He would sneak out of the palace dressed as a commoner and he would wonder through the city. Sometimes it would be days before he finally came back. However, it was very important that they find him today. It truly was a matter of life and death.

"Dongho...you rotten little boy..." She groaned to herself, placing her hands on her hips. She gave one more look around before finally sliding open the door and walking back inside. Today was going to be a long day.

"Your majesty, we still can't find the prince." One of the guards said as he was kneeled in front of the king and his wife. The king grumbled as he sat up in his seat, looking at the guard. His eyes filled with anger and annoyance.

"You WILL keep searching." The king demanded. He stood up from his throne, walking down to the guard.

"Because I know for a fact that you do not want me going out there and finding him myself." The king walked out of the room. His wife sighed, her hand on her forehead as she shook her head, clearly upset.

"When will Lord Kim be here?" She asked the guard.

"He should be here tonight ma'am. They said his party left the palace last night." He said, bowing his head.

"Very well..you may leave." the queen said, with a small wave of her hand, motioning for the guard to exit the room. The guard nodded, getting up and stepping out. However right as the guard was leaving, two men stormed into the chambers, the larger of the two, dropping the smaller one to the floor.

"I found him mother." The larger said, pointing to the boy on the ground. The queen let out an annoyed sigh, getting up from her seat and walking down to the boy on the floor.

"Soohyun do you have to be so harsh with your brother?" She asked, placing a gentle hand on the smaller's back.

"I'm fine mom. Despite what you think, Soohyun doesn't hurt me." The small one said, picking himself up off the floor and dusting off his clothes. The one named Soohyun scoffed, placing his arm around his brother's shoulders bringing him close.

"Though I will hurt you Dongho if you mess up this meeting." he threatened before letting go of his brother completely. Dongho smirked, before looking over to his mother.

"Don't worry, I won't mess anything up I promise." He said, holding his hand up and over his heart, to show he meant what he was saying.

"Yeah yeah, go get ready!" Soohyun demanded, pushing his younger brother out of the room before bowing to his mother, and leaving to help get his brother ready for the meeting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dongho I would like you to meet Kim Taehi" The king said, his arm motioning to a young girl. The girl bowed. Once her head was up she flashed Dongho a smile. Dongho tried his best to hide his annoyance, bowing back to her in return.

"Hello..." he said slowly. The girl giggled at his awkwardness, her hand coming up to hide . Dongho frowned.

"You two are set to be married." The king stated flatly, looking over to his son. Dongho coughed, slapping his hand over his chest as he tried to calm his coughing fit.

"W-what?!" He exclaimed. He had no idea this was what the meeting was for. And there was no way he would be getting married. He couldn't get married.

"Are you insane dad?! There's no way I'm getting married!" Dongho shouted, everyone else in the room growing quiet to the prince's sudden outburst.

"Shin Dongho! Is that any way to talk to your father?" His mother stated, appalled. Dongho turned to his mother glaring.

"Did you guys even think about what I would want? Or did you just assume I would be perfectly fine with you guys selling my body to some girl I had never even met?!" Dongho continued with his outburst. This news doing nothing for his already terrible mood. Before anyone could say anything to try and calm down the young prince, he ran from the room. His mother was about to get up to chase after him when Soohyun stood up.

"Mother, let me handle this." He said, getting up from his spot, walking out to find his brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An arranged marriage? Are those people insane?! I'm in no way ready to be married!" Dongho complained. He had rushed away from his palace, and some how he managed to find his way to the forest surrounding his small kingdom. Though he in no way wanted to go back. Thoughts of being tied down, trapped with a girl he had never even met filled his head. There's no way he could go through with it.

"I need to get out of here." He said to himself. But he was a prince. How could he leave his kingdom? Also there was his brother. He couldn't leave his brother. Soohyun was the one person he could actually stand in that crazy palace. His father was always to harsh on him, and his mother was always making him do things he didn't want to do. Manor lessons, language, poetry, everything she claimed a prince needed to know to become Emperor. However he never saw his brother doing any of that. What made Soohyun so special?

As his mind raced, filling him with thoughts that only fueled his need to get away, he stumbled appon was looked like a small home. It was in the middle of a clearing, and almost dripped with an evil aura. However, Dongho was dense, and could not notice the evil emanated from the small building. The only thing on his mind was that it would be a place to stay tonight, so he wouldn't have to return home. He maneuvered his way over to the home, knocking on the door.

Inside he could hear the sounds of someone, or something moving about. However he wasn't sure just who or what it was. Suddenly the shuffling noises inside the house stopped. He almost walked away, but as soon as he turned, the sound of the door sliding open made him stop. He twisted around to see an old woman in dark clothing. her eyes were grey, and very unwelcoming, almost scaring Dongho away. Almost.

"Woman. I am here looking for a place to stay for the night. I am the prince of this kingdom. Shin Dong Ho." He stated. "So, will you let me stay?" he asked, sounding more like demanding. The older woman looked at Dongho, her eyes roaming all over his body. She let out a small noise, sounding like a grunt before nodding her head. A triumphant smirk formed on Dongho's lips as he walked into the small house. The woman slid the door shut behind her as she followed the prince farther into her house.

"You don't seem afraid prince." She said, watching the prince closely. Dongho's eyes roamed around the cramped space, realizing there was nothing for him to sit on, he settled for the floor. Once sitting cross legged on the ground, he turned his attention to the woman who was still standing.

"I have nothing to fear. What's the worst an old hag like you could do to me?" He stated with a smug smirk. The woman didn't looked phased by his rude comment. Instead she answered him with a question.

"Why are you out here prince?" She asked.

"I'm running away." He said flatly, his face void of emotion. The woman moved so she was sitting a few feet in front of the prince, her eyes watching his face closely.

"Now why would you be running away?" She asked. Dongho's body began to shake under the woman's intense stare, however he hid it well. Or so he thought.

"My father set me up with an arranged marriage. I do not want to get married. So, my only way out of it is to get away. Though I'm not sure how far I'll be going. I cannot get to far without food, or help." He admitted, his eyes darting around the room, trying to look anywhere but the old woman in front of him. A small, sly smile began to tug at the woman's lips.

"What if I told you I could get you far far away, in only a matter of moments?" She asked him. With that said, Dongho snapped his head over to look at the woman, an amused look on his face. He let out a loud laugh. After calming down he was still smirking.

"What could you do woman? Teleport me? That's impossible." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. The woman smirked as well.

"You're just going to have to find out prince." The woman stood up, moving her arms slowly around her body and head. She began to chant in a language foreign to Dongho. Standing up Dongho began to back up, afraid of what the woman was beginning to do. She moved over to Dongho, her eyes closing as the chanting got louder. Soon Dongho's world was beginning to spin, his eyes were unable to focus on anything. Gripping his head, his ears began to ring, and he felt like he was going to pass out. Fire ragged inside of him, his body burning. I'm dying... He thought in his head. I'm really dying...

He was about to shout, about to scream at the woman to make her stop. But when he opened his mouth, nothing came out, and his throat began to burn. His vision was slowly getting worse, and soon he couldn't see out of the corners of his eyes. And then everything went black...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The first chapter is up guise! Finally right? xD I hope you all enjoyed it! The next chapter will be up much sooner than this one. I won't make you guise wait this long again. I promise!

Comment and Subscribe please? ^^