This Room Chapter 2

This Room

At night,beautiful night,with many stars at the sky. It's look like Ayumi is thinking about something. Maybe something important. 

"ah~this night very beautiful." say Ayumi while she opened a window at her own bedroom. 

She suddenly think about Lin's plan. "Why Lin think about that? How can she think to make that plan? Such a stupid plan. Hope she wonn't do as what as she planning"say Ayumi while thinking again about what Lin's plan. 

~Flashback~ 
"Nandesu ke??!! Why she think about this plan? Really stupid plan." said Ayumi after she asked to Imai what is Lin's plan. 

"Yeah,i know it. It's we can't do anything about her plan."said Imai and Ayumi just nodded. What's Lin's plan is to make someone from them to a spy. And make sure that JUMP will go out and go in that room while they was talking each other about what did they planned in that room.Thats mysterious room. 

"Ayumi-chan,u hv to be patient okay? We really want to know what's the heck in that room that's why we just agreed with her."said Imai. Ayumi still in mad and when Imai said that she hv to be spy since Ayumi really like spy novel and something that related to it. 
~flashback end~ 

Ayumi smile alone when she think again about Lin's plan. "What's a baka plan.haha"say Ayumi and this time she laugh b'cause she can't hold it. 
*************** 
"uwaa~ohayou minna."say Imai while yawning. "ohayou Imai"say everyone while smiling each other. "you late,nee-chan. I guess u don't sleep last night right?"say Lin when Imai ready to eat her breakfast. "yeah,i hv many work to do last night. After i eat breakfast i will continue sleep."say Imai to Lin and eat her breakfast. 

Everyone get silent for awhile 'till Ayumi ask Lin something. "Lin nee-chan,anou~about ur plan. Okay ! I will do it."say Ayumi and everyone in the dinner room look very shock. "Ayumi-chan,are u really want to do it? Wonn't you will regret?"ask Karina and she still in shock b'cause of what Ayumi said just now. 

"Yes,as i said just now.i will do it untill i get the answer."say Ayumi and everyone continue eating their breakfast. 
**************** 
As what Lin planning. Ayumi will be a spy and search and find the answer behind that door. 

Look like JUMP at there infront of that door. But someone not there with them. But who? Ayumi can't think about it and she just look at JUMP. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?"say Kei and that make Ayumi shock and make innocent face. 

"eh?ah?nothing...just walk around here.i want to see Daiki but nevermind.i have to go now.see ya"say Ayumi in shock and then she run after she finish her words."Hey!!wait!!hugh.."say Kei and she can't stop Ayumi. 

"Hey,dude. You're girl was here just now."ask Kei to Daiki. Daiki don't believe it so he ask "Really?where is she?don't lie me." 

"of course not. It's true i saw her just now. At the corner back there. Don't u see her?she wearing a spectecles."say Kei while he shown with his finger where was he saw Ayumi. 
***************** 
"did you got anything informations?"ask Lin once Ayumi reach at living room. "Nope.Kei saw me.i was in shock and then i run away as fast as i can."say Ayumi. Lin's face look very dispoint. 

"Lin-chan,don't worry. I will try again for it,okay?"say Ayumi,she trying to make Lin's smile. 
****************** 
Only 7 months left before they will celebrate their the 4th meet after 4 years meet each other at same time.JUMP also make their GF surprise with it. 

"Yabu-kun,i think everyone really want to know about it.what should we do now?"say Keito. "be patient minna. We hv to wait. It's only 7 months left. We must wait for it."say Yabu to Keito. And everyone silent.