This Room Chapter 1

This Room

 

No one can enter this room except JUMP.But Lin really curious and confuse why they can't enter except JUMP.Lin can't stand it anymore.She want to know about it.So she tell Yukiko and make plan.Her plan is when JUMP go out from that room she will go inside and see what hv there. 

As she plan,she do it on next day.But something go wrong when she don't know they code.This made her weird.She can't think until Yamada see her infront of that room. "Lin,what's wrong?''ask Yamada. ''nothing,i....i...just walk around here..''say Lin.She lie.Lin knows if she tell the truth she will get punish. 

''how??u get in??''say Yukiko.She also seen like what to know about that room. ''seen what?Lin?what's wrong?what are u two talking about??''ask Ayumi when she feel something wrong. ''no,nothing.i ask Lin if she seen my pen,right Lin?''Yukiko lie and give signal to Lin. ''yeah,Yukiko ask me to look for her pen''say Lin and nod to make Ayumi believe it. ''okay,if seen like that...i hv to go to kitchen''say Ayumi and leave Lin with Yukiko at living room. ''so u can't get in?why?''ask Yukiko and she really want to know it. ''there hv code and i don't know that code.''say Lin and think about that code.it make her feel something weird to that room. 

~in Lin's bedroom~ 
''moshi moshi Yamada.can i ask something?''greet Lin to Yamada. ''Haii!what's it?say it hurry up.i hv to go now after this.''say Yamada in hurrry.''this is about that room...actually what do you do in that room...**tut tut tut**hello,hello yamada??hello!!''Yamada hang up when he hear Lin want to know about that room.he knows that Lin really want to know it. 

~JUMP's POV~ 
"it's look like Lin really want to know it.''say Yamada and all just nod. ''yeah,yukiko also.she mad at me cz i don't want to tell her why we don't want them to enter.say Yuya.''but,we hv to wait a bit longer,just a few months and then we tell them what hv behind that door.''tell Yabu and smile to JUMP. ''yeah,a bit longer!!''said Chinen support. ''minna~Ayumi also ask me why they can't enter that room.''say Daiki sad. ''Karina too?''ask Kei as he point at Okamoto. Keito just nod. They all seen sad. 
~end of JUMP's POV~ 

to be continue

_______________________________________

 

Sorry for short story ^^'

i using phone when write it...

did you like it ?