A SINCERE APOLOGY

STATUS: SECRETLY MARRIED TO KIM MYUNGSOO

 

It was night time. You and L are busy watching some movies at the living room.

You were not actually paying attention to the movie, you were busy staring at your husband.

“What?” L asked when he noticed that you weren’t paying attention to the movie.

You shook your head. “Nothing. I just want to stare at my handsome husband.” You said as you smiled at him.

He smirked and he held you close to him. “Well, you could’ve told me earlier so that we didn’t waste electricity for the movie.” L said seductively.

You shot him a weird look.

L just chuckled and kissed your forehead.

“I love you.” He said.

You looked at him. “I love you too.” You said. “And I love how you protected me a while ago. You proved that you are the best husband in the world.” You said as you hugged him.

L smiled. “I’d do anything for you.” He said.

You nodded. “You actually changed.” You said.

L raised his eyebrow.

“I mean, you became a sweeter Myungsoo.” You said.

L smiled. “Of course. That’s because I love you.” He said.

You smiled. But you shrugged. “I actually loved the annoying L better.” You said.

“What? You want the other side of me?” He asked.

You nodded and giggled. You remembered the times when you and L were still bickering with each other. “I fell in love with that L.” You said.

L smiled. “Me too. I fell in love with the evil you.” He said.

You slapped him hard.

“Owwww~ What was that for?” He asked as he was holding his arm which you slapped.

You glared at him. “EVIL ME, huh?” You said as you raised your eyebrow.

L smiled sweetly. “I said I fell in love with that identity.” L said.

“Yeah, Lucifer.” You said sarcastically.

L chuckled and carried you bridal style.

“Hey! Where are we going?!” You yelled. “YAHHHHH! Bring me down!”

L looked at you. “You would not love it if I bring you down.” L said philosophically.

You glared at him once again. “I hate you and your cockiness!” You yelled again.

“You fell for that, babe!” L smirked.

 

 

“~~~~~~~~~!” Eunjae yelled.

You looked back at your best friend. You were walking to your class.

“Oh, Eunjae!” You said as you hugged her.

“I heard someone’s looking for you.” She said.

“Who?” you asked.

“Sohyun.” Eunjae said.

You nodded but you wondered why.

“I heard she was really really guilty.” Eunjae said.

You nodded.

“~~~~~~-ah…” A voice said. “I have been looking for you.”

Eunjae and you both looked at who is talking. It was Sohyun.

You looked at her weirdly. “What do you want again?” You asked.

Sohyun lowered her head. This is HISTORY! Sohyun always has her chin up. No matter what. I repeat. No matter what.

“I-I a-am s-sorry.” She said.

Your jaw dropped as you heard this. “What?”

“I said I am so sorry.” Sohyun repeated. “I am sorry for all I did. I just realized how much I have hurt you because of my meanness and because of my desire to be with L oppa. I loved him from the very start that’s why I didn’t like it when you came into the picture.” She said. A tear fell from her eyes. (A/N: Of course! Where else would a tear fall from, right?!)

You softened. You were dazzled at how the MIGHTY QUEENKA is now apologizing for all the things she has done to you.

“It’s a-“ You were cut by Sohyun.

“No. I almost killed you and your baby. It’s not okay. If you’re goignt o ahte me forever, I would accept it. What I did was unforgivable anyways.” She said.

“I was too selfish and I didn’t even think of the welfare of others. I cant even call myself a human now. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you and your baby.” She continued.

You smiled. You went near her and tapped her shoulder.

“It’s alright. I said it’s fine.” You smiled. “So don’t hate yourself. We are just humans. We commit mistakes. And we cant do anything about that. We can’t erase the bad things we’ve done but we can always make up for them.” You said. “So, I forgive you, Sohyun.” You finished.

Sohyun smiled as she looked at you. “L oppa’s right. He chose the right girl. Thank you, ~~~~~~-ah. Thank you for forgiving me.” She said.

You smiled and hugged her.

 

“Ehemmmm.” Steps came.

You broke your hug with Sohyun and looked at the people who came.

INFINITE.

“I see reconciliation?” L asked.

You smiled and nodded.

“That’s good.” L said as he walked towards you and kissed your lips.

“EWWWWW!~!!!!” Sungjong whined as he saw the kiss.

“MYUNGSOO! You are polluting our maknae’s mind!” Woohyun said as he walked towards Eunjae and kissed her too.

“So do you, hyung.” L shot back.

With that everyone laughed.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! One last chapter to gooooo~~~~

I am sorry to say this but it's really the end.

I am planning on writing a new story though. ^^

Would you mind answering this poll for me? :)

Please? Pretty please? ^^

 

THANK YOU! =))))) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥