Chapter 38 - Babies?! :O

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*You're in the car with Kyuhyun*
 
You: Oppa why'd you take me away like that? How do you know her?
 
Kyuhyun: She's someone who made Sungmins life miserable a few years ago.
 
You: What?! How?....
 
Kyuhyun: Sungmin has only ever like one other girl besides you.... He was in a relationship until that person you were with before....
         She tore the two apart and lied to both Sungmin and his girlfriend until they eventually broke up and they didn't talk for years and when 
         they found out who had ruined their relationship it was too late... She'd found another man.
 
You: Omo oppa had to deal with such a person?
 
Kyuhyun: Neh... He's always been cold but that just made it worse. 
 
You: I feel bad for oppa... Maybe he still loves her...
 
Kyuhyun: Aniyo... Well right up until he met you... He kept a photo of her... The day we came back home was the day he threw it out.
 
You: Really?
 
Kyuhyun: Neh, he told me that she was gone from his life and that he'd moved on for sure. He told me he saw something that motivated him...
         *laughs to himself* turns out it was you.
 
You: Neh?
 
Kyuhyun: You've made him so happy. Besides the girl he was with before wasn't as cute or nice as you. She was nice to Sungmin but he didn't 
         know that behined his back she would push me away so that hyung and I couldn't hang out together...
 
You: She sounds a little mean...
 
Kyuhyun: Anyway the girl that you were talking to before is someone whom Sungmin really dislikes. 
 
You: He was working with her though....?
 
Kyuhyun: He was what?!
 
You: He'd just fired her for being mean to me at the office or something.
 
Kyuhyun: The poor guy, working so close with someone he truley dispises. 
 
You: I didn't know oppa had that sort of past...
 
Kyuhyun: Anyway how're you all going? *smiles*
 
You: *giggle* We're fine *place your hands on your stomach* Omo! Oppa pull over!
 
Kyuhyun: *pulls over as soon as possible* What is it?!
 
You: *take his hands and put them on your round tummy*
 
Kyuhyun: *looks up at you with excited eyes* They're kicking~!
 
You: *giggle* It tickles.
 
Kyuhyun: It does?... They've got so much energy they're bouncing around like crazy in there. They must almost be ready to come out.
 
You: *laugh* A month and they should be able to kick around as much as they like.
 
*Later at home*
 
You: Oppa~!
 
Kyuhyun: What is it?
 
You: It hurts *pout*
 
Kyuhyun: What does?
 
You: My tummy *upset*
 
Kyuhyun: What can I do to help?
 
You: *scream out in pain*
 
Kyuhyun: *freas out and doesn't know what to do so he calls Laura from the back yard*
 
Laura: What's wrong?!
 
You: *In a lot of pain*
 
Kyuhyun: All of a sudden she said her tummy was hurting and then she was screaming in pain, I don't know what to do! *upset*
 
You: Unnie!!
 
Laura: What's wrong?? What happened?
 
You: I don't know but it hurts everywhere!
 
Zhoumi: *runs in* What's going on?
 
Laura: She's in pain what should we do?
 
Zhoumi: Get her into the car come on, I'll get the keys!
 
*Laura and Kyuhyun help you ino the car. Laura takes the front and Kyu sits in the back with you*
 
Zhoumi: We'll be at the hostpital soon sweetie, don't worry. You just hang in there.
 
You: What's happening to them? What if I lose them?! *crying*
 
Kyuhyun: I'm going to call hyung and tell him to meet us there.
 
*Kyu calls Sungmin*
 
Sungmin: Kyuhyun-ah I'm busy can you call back later? *hears a scream in the background* What was that? Where are you?
 
Kyuhyun: We're on our way to the hospital, 'your name' is in pain. We'll meet you there arasso?!
 
Sungmin: Wait! Is she okay? What about the babies? What's going on Kyuhyun! You tell me right now exactly what's happening!
 
Kyuhyun: Look she was in a lot of pain all of a sudden and so we're taking her to the hospital and that's all we know for now. Meet us there okay?!
 
Sungmin: I'll be there in a few minutes. Tell 'your name' I love her and to be strong *hangs up*
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung says he loves you and to be strong. He'll be at the hospital soon.
 
*At the hospital Kyuhyun is walking you to teh counter when you stop*
 
Laura: Come one sweetie you're almost there.
 
You: *cry* Unnie *look down*
 
Laura: *looks to where your eyes have diverted* Omo! 
 
Zhoumi: What is it?
 
Kyuhyun: Omo! I know it hurts but how could you pee yourself?!
 
Zhoumi: *hits Kyuhyun over the head* Her water just broke you idiot!
 
Kyuhyun: Omo! Her water just broke *kyuhyun yells out*
 
You: They're not due for a month!!!
 
Laura: Don't stress out sweetie.
 
You: I've lost them haven't I?! I've lost them! *crying*
 
*Sungmin runs up to you*
 
Sungmin: Yuck! What's this? You'd think they could keep this place clean.
 
You: Oppa... That was me *crying*
 
Sungmin: Heh?
 
You: My water broke ~!
 
Sungmin: It what?! 
 
You: I've lost the babies! *balling your eyes out*
 
*The nurses and doctors surround you*
 
Doctor: You haven't lost them, stop stressing yourself out. It's not good for someone who's just about to have a baby far less two!
 
Nurse: You're going to have them prematuarly.
 
Sungmin: Will they be okay?
 
Nurse: They'll be under intensive care but they should be alright. Let's just get them out for now.
 
To Be Continued....(: