Breakfast Kisses

Under the Falling Snow

At the SHINee Household

JungHyun Taemin Minho Key and Onew remained sleeping as the morning sun shined into their room. They all laid in their beds sleeping soundly until a young woman named Hiroki came into their room and smiled. She had long/short layered white hair and crystal blue eyes. (A/N: I know its abnormal but it like the color combination x3) She wore a one of the boys big t-shirts that stopped at her knee but drapped over her shoulder revealing her creamy white skin. She approached each of the boys bed and looked over them then came to Taemin and Key who were sleeping on the same bed. She giggled and as she sees them in each others arms, she pulled out her phone and silently took multiple pictures. She stopped taking pictures and covered as she tried to hold in her laughs and walked out of the room.

When she was out of the room she laughed and headed into the kitchen and began making breakfast such as omlets bacons pancakes and some other foods.

"Hmmm thats strange usually they'd come down when I cook the bacon." as she sets down the plates on the table and smiled at her breakfast cooking, then she sat down and sighed as she looked at the clock.

"It's already 10:20,"as she gets back up and headed back toward the boys room,"Are they sleeping in?"as she opened the door and peeked in and sighed as she sees them still sleeping. She walked into the room and crosses her arms as she tapped her foot,"Aishh~! I'll get eat by myself then.."as she sticks out her tounge at her sleeping oppas and headed downstairs.

After a few Minutes

 

The SHINee boys woke up as when they heard the sound of dishes being cleaned.Then, Taemin and Key looked at each other an their positions and screamed a bit as they fell to the floor which made the other members look at them and laughed. Minho chuckled and glanced at the clock and his eyes widen,"ITS ALREADY 11!?" which made all the other members turn toward his direction then bolted out the door and sees Hiroki cleaning the dishes which made them graon sadly. Hiroki blinked and giggled.

"I see your up already.."as she continues to clean the dishes.

"Hiroki did you make breakfast?"as Onew looked around the kitchen and saw new plates of the same breakfast that she made earlier

"I did being a good friend that I am I made another batch of food for you guys."as she smiles and finishes cleaning the dishes.

"WOW! Hiroki it looks amazing!"as Junghyun eyed each food then his lips.

"Hyung is right Hiroki it looks delicious."as Taemin smiled and walked up to Hiroki and gave her a hug. Hiroki smiled and hugs him back

"Wait a minute Hiroki are you sure your not playing a prank on us? You usually never let us get away with this."as Minho observed the food cautiously.

"Aigoo~! Minho oppa can't you trust me this time? I didn't do anything to your food."as she pouts and crosses her arms.

"Last time we "trusted" you I had pink hair. It took a while to get it off." as Junghyun fixed his hair

"My chicken was taken away from me everytime I ordered it."as Onew shook his head sadly

"Our clothes only consisted of pink girly stuff."as Key and Taemin sighed

"And for me you cut my hair."as Minho fixed his new growing hair

"Well this time I promise I didn't do anything with your things."as Hiroki smiled and gave them a cute pose, which made them blush a bit.

"Alright.."as they sat on the table and began eating. Hiroki smiled and walked up to each of them and places a kiss on their cheeks,"That will be ur punishment for making me eat alone as she smiled and walks into the livingroom. As soon as she left the boys touched their cheeks where she kiss and blushed a bit.

"Sh-Shes..."as Key and Onew blushed and looked at each other

"Al-Always acting.."as Minho and Junghyun blushed and hidden their faces from the others

"So cute.."as Taemin smiled softly and touches his cheek as he looked at his omlet which had a happy face on it which a saying "Good Morning my SHINing Oppas!"