SM Entertainment's I.AM. Red Carpet Premiere

Exo's Rival Sisters? (HIATUS FOR REORGANIZATION)

A/N: Note, unlike all my other stories, I won't be using colors for this story, mostly because it'll be quicker to update ;) Congrats to my applicants, have fun and enjoy!

 

^PLEASE PLAY THIS^

Cameras clicked, loud chatter was heard and fans screamed for their favorite SM artists behind the security barricades as each group was announced. They all entered one by one, starting from BoA to Exo.

"Welcome one and all to the SM Entertainment, I. AM. red carpet premiere!" Lee Soo Man stood up at the podium in a well fit suit, a matching pink tie around his neck. The crowd applauded in front of the red carpet banner which was pressed against the wall behind the actual red carpet. Beside the banner was a door that lead into the actual theater and the red carpet extended out in the middle front of the banner, causing a split between the audience barricades.

"May I now introduce our SM Artists who have all worked hard from training to debut and until today. Please welcome our first artist, BoA!" more applause and fan shieks as the leading lady of SM Entertainment entered, waving and smiling at her fansAbove the red carpet banner, there was a projector screen that shone brightly BoA's I.AM. photograph(s).

"Our next solo artist, please give a round of applause to Kangta!" the male solo artist bowed and waved gentlemanly at his fans before taking his place beside BoA on the podium.

"Now we have our immensely succesful boy group, TVXQ!" Lee Soo Man clapped along with the audience as the two members of TVXQ came out, smiling and waving at their fans as they stepped up to the podium in front of the banner, standing right next to BoA as the projector showed their own I.AM. pictures. 

"And now our second boy group, let's praise them for ongoing their activities even as they go through members in the military, Super Junior!"

The audience one again applauded and screamed as the seven active members (correct me if I'm wrong @ - @ I lost track of them lol) of Super Junior came out and took their trademark pose on the other side of BoA on the top of the leveled podium.

"Next is our International Star Group, So Nyeo Shi Dae, SNSD, or better known as, Girls' Generation!" louder shouts especially from the fanboys in the audience as the nine girls came out in order of age from oldest to youngest. More cameras clicked just as they did throughout the premiere and SNSD smiled and waved at their fans as they stood in a line in front of the Red Carpet banner on the highest level of the leveled podium, the projector showing each member respectively.

Lee Soo Man laughed as the applause barely died down, "Alright, alright, now let's give a round of applause to the boys of SHINee!" now the crowd cheered with squeals from girls as the five members came out from beyond the front doors guarded by officers to keep them safe, and waved at their fans, smiling and then taking their place at the second level of the leveled podium as their I.AM. photos showed above them.

"Now our latest successful girl group, f(x)!" more applause as the five members of f(x) walked out on the red carpet, waving and smiling at their fans as their I.AM. photos continued up on the screen, and finally took their places on the second level of the podium right next to SHINee and some members of Super Junior who had moved down to the second level.

"And now may we present our latest boy group, Exo-M and Exo-K!" the twelve members of both groups came out professionally, waving at their fans and smiling at them as they took their positions on the last level of the podium, just above the floor of the podium as they took up the entire level, their I.AM. pictures showing above them.

 

(PLEASE PRETEND THESE ARE THEIR I.AM PHOTOS XD)

Fangirl shrieks and all the other sounds were slowly hushed by Lee Soo Man, "Let's give another round of applause to all of our SM Artists!" a loud round of applause and cheers errupted in the theater lobby. "And now, before we start our actual premiere which was scheduled for about two hours from now, we'd like to announce the reason for the sudden change in time" he paused for a moment as he switched to a couple of notecards in front of him though he barely looked at it as he announced, "SM Entertainment is and will continue to be the 'Star Museum' of the Kpop Industry. We pride ourselves in the production of our successful artists, starting from the start of H.O.T. to our very recent group Exo and throughout our other artists such as actors and models as well. So we take great pride in having successful acts such as Exo, right from debut. SM Entertainment strives for perfection, and now, we'd like to announce that as long as SM Entertainment stands, its artists shall always have a place in our family, including.. our very newest group, and no, I don't speak of Exo.. may I call on our current CEO, Kim Young-min to explain our surprise for everyone today" he stepped away from the mic, allowing the said man to take on it, disregarding the whispers of confusion from not only the fans but the photographers and interviewers as well. A knowing smile showed up on SNSD's faces as well as a couple managers off to the side and some of the SM crew as Young-min started to speak, ignoring the confusion on the rest of the SM Artist's faces, none taking note of SNSD's unusual happy behavior.

"Now SM Entertainment would like to present our newest project, a project kept strictly between specific staff, managers and only SNSD members" he smiled as he stepped away from the podium.. now, presenting, the sister groups of both Exo-M and Exo-K!" Young-min announced, causing a surprised applaude from the audience, "May I now introduce Stellar-M and Stellar-K!!"

'SISTER GROUP?!' all of Exo's eyes widened in shock but clapped along with surprised smiles as ten girls came out from behind the red carpet banner.

SNSD clapped happily as their prodigees made their way to the front of the SM family, them being the only ones who had known about the new group. Two girls came out first side by side, bowing first at the door before waving and smiling at the audience, making their way to the floor of the podium right in front of Exo.

"The first two members are the leaders of each of Stellar-M and Stellar-K. Stellar-M's leader is the young lady on the left from where you stand, former ulzzang half-Korean, half-Chinese, Shim Chung Ae, better known as Aeri. She is twenty years old internationally, the eldest member in Stellar, and is Stellar-M's Main Vocal and sub-rapper. She was first scouted by Top Media by an agent who scouted her in her hometown, London, England, Shinhwa's Andy then proceeded to recommend her to our Lee Soo Man himself. She was trained for three years all in all specifically under SNSD's sub-group members, TaeTiSeo. She speaks both Chinese and English fluently and she speaks Korean and Japanese conversationally" a round of applause rang out as the said girl bowed in front of the crowd, her new I.AM. picture showing up on the screen as her first picture from SM to be released.

^ Her Red-carpet outfit ^

"Now, Stellar-K's leader is the young lady to the right from where you stand, half-Korean, half-Japanese, Jung Hana. She is twenty years old internationally and Stellar-K's Visual and Lead Vocal. She was personally scouted by one of our agents upon our very own SNSD member, Jessica's reccomendation, her close childhood friend. She trained for three years as well overall by her personal trainers, SNSD's own Jessica and Taeyeon. She speaks fluent Korean, English, and Japanese" another photo of Stellar-K's leader showed up on the screen, causing more applause from the audience.

^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Now for the next two members," two more girls entered side by side, following their leaders' leads, and standing next to their respective leaders, Stellar-K on the left from the audience's view and Stellar-M on the right, "Stellar-K's Main dancer and sub-rapper, half-Korean, half-French, Park MinNeul, commonly called Min. She is nineteen years old internationally and was casted through SM Global Audition in Europe and has been training for three years under our very own Hyoyeon of SNSD. She speaks fluently in both French and Korean" the applause came once again as her photo showed up on the screen.

^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Stellar-M's lead vocal and sub-dancer, half-Korean and half-Chinese like her leader, Kim Hye Ju, better known as Juri. She's eighteen years old internationally and trained with SM for two years under both Jessica and Yuri and was scouted in front of her own parent's cake shop when one of our agents saw her dancing outside. She speaks Korean and Japanese conversationally as well as English. She speaks Chinese fluently"

^ Red Carpet Outfit ^ 

"Stellar's next two members are their middle members," two more girls followed their unnies up onto the podium, "Stellar's K's Main Rapper and sub-vocal, full-Korean member, Jung Hyun Ae. She's nineteen years old internationally, she trained for five years under Lee Sun Kyu, or Sunny of SNSD and Sooyoung. She was casted through our Weekly Auditions in Seoul on her first audition ever. She speaks Korean fluently and English conversationally"

 ^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Stellar-M's Vocal and Dancer, another full Korean member, the irony~ please welcome, Park Hye Ri, or Wen as her sunbae and members call her. She is eighteen years old internationally, has been training under SM for three years by Hyoyeon and was casted in our weekly auditions here in Seoul. She speaks fluent Korean and Chinese, basic Japanese and conversational English"

 ^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Our next pair" two more walked in again and took their places next to their unnies, "Stellar-K's Kang Dasom, known as the second maknae by her members and is one of the visuals of Stellar-K, she is the lead rapper and sub-dancer of Stellar-K, full Korean and is eighteen internationally. She has trained under SM for four years under Hyoyeon and Taeyeon and was casted by Shinhwa's Eric. She speaks fluent Korean and conversational English and Japanese"

 ^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Stellar-M's Lead Dancer and sub-vocal, Park Yuri, preferred to be called Hye Su; she's Half Korean part Chinese and part Canadian. She's a former ulzzang and is eighteen years old internationally and has been training for four years under Yoona and Yuri. She was scouted at a mall by one of our agents and was asked to audition for SM. She speaks fluent English and Chinese and conversational Korean"

 ^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

^ I.AM. Photo ^

"Last but not least, we have the pair of Stellar's former ulzzang maknaes" Young-min smiled at the doorway as the two maknaes walked in with their arms hooked, but separated once they got to the podium to go to their respective spots at the ends of the line, "Stellar-K's maknae is the third visual of the group and is the full Korean main vocal and main dancer of the group, Jung Hee Young, known as Kimberly in America, and Kimi by her fellow members and sunbaes. She is seventeen years old internationally and has trained for two years under Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona and was casted through the SM Global Auditions in Los Angeles, California. She speaks fluent English and conversational Korean"

 ^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Now the last member of Stellar, the maknae of Stellar itself and of Stellar-M, the second visual, vocal and lead rapper, Im Yoorin. She is sixteen years old internationally and trained for five years under Yoona and Tiffany. She was casted on her second time auditioning for Seoul's weekly audition and she speaks fluent Chinese, conversational Korean, and basic English"

 

^ Red Carpet Outfit ^

"Let's give a great big round of applause and welcome to the SM Family, our newest group, Stellar!" Lee Soo Man stepped up again, starting the round of applause from everyone in the room, then gestured to the two leaders with a nod. They nodded back in understanding with a smile before they were given mics along with the other members.

"Han.. " both the leaders spoke into the mic, catching everyone's attention with their clear, high voices, "Tul, Set!" all ten members then lifted up their fists and pushed them up to the sky.

"Beyond Starlight!" they then all performed a synchonized bow, "Ahnyeong haseyo~" they straightened up with a smile on each of their faces, "Stellar imnida!" another round of applause sounded for them as they smiled brightly at the audience, pictures clicking with chatter all around as they each waved politely with their free hands.

"Girls why don't you introduce yourselves personally hm?" Lee Soo Man smiled at them and nodded.

"Nae~" the leaders both nodded and Hana gestured for Aeri to go first.

Aeri nodded and turned to the audience bowing immediatley, "Ahnyeong haseyo~" she smiled standing back up, "Stellar-M, Visual Leader, Aeri imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo~" Hana bowed this time, "Stellar-K Leader Hana imnida~" they continued going through their lines with applause leading them along.

"Ahnyeong haseyo~ Stellar-K Min imnida~" 

"Ahnyeong haseyo~ Stellar-M Juri imnida~"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Stellar-K Hyun Ae imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo~ Stellar-M Wen imnida~" 

"Ahnyeong haseyo Stellar-K Dasom imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo~ Stellar-M Hye Su imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo! Stellar-K maknae Kimi imnida~"

"Ahnyeong haseyo~! Stellar-M maknae Yoorin imnida~" the two maknaes overjoyfully introduced themselves, causing laughter in the audience.

"Now as you all can see, Stellar is made up of ten members, all trained in secret for exactly two years before today and those who knew are only trusted staff and SNSD. The members of Stellar who trained for longer than two years were trainees in the company before they began training in secret. I'm sure some of our Artists are shocked to see your trainee hoobaes and you can all catch up when Stellar is done with their debut activities or whenever they have free time. Unfortunately we cannot answer any questions from reporters at the moment as the girls have yet to debut. Stellar was made as the sister group of Exo and will start their activities upon the announcement of their debut teasers in the next month. Now let's get back to our program of the I.AM. premiere. I'm sure everyone is also dying to know, yes, there are footage of Stellar in the I.AM. movie but that will be released only to the SM artists. The actual footage for the public will be released after Stellar's debut. Thank you so much for everyone who is always supporting SM and to all of you who have come today to support all of our artists. Have an amazing day!" 

^ This is what the podium stage thing looked like as in levels o u o ^