Congratulatory Party

Exo's Rival Sisters? (HIATUS FOR REORGANIZATION)

A/N: aherp I had a brain fart.. and I lost track of what this story was about for a moment, ahaha~ but I'm back-ish now XD lolHere we go o u o

"Welcome one and all to Stellar's Debut party!" Lee Soo Man stood on the podium inside SM Entertainment's party room (pretend it exists) in front of the staff, reporters, special guests [non-famous] and SM's stars. A burst of applause sounded throughout the room filled with formally-dressed people, most holding a glass of champagne, "And now I'd like to present Stellar's members one by one. But before that, I'd also like to announce that yes, Stellar-M WILL be promoting separately in China in one month's time. They will be returning there with their brother group, Exo-M; reporters please hold all of your questions until Stellar's press conferences. This is a night for the girls to enjoy, have fun, and relax, so once the girls have arrived, we'd like to ask all reporters to please step out for our privacy. Now, without further ado, let's greet the girls with a warm welcome" more applause as two staff members opened the doors on either side of the stage as Lee Soo Man's podium was smack in the middle of the front of the stage, "First let's welcome Stellar's two leaders, Jung Hana and Shim Chung Ae or Aeri"

 

^ Aeri's outfit with her hairstyle

^ Hana's outfit with her hairstyle

The two girls came out from either side of the stage from the two doors beside the stage backdrop lined with amethyst-colored balloons. Applause, cheers, and camera clicks greeted them once again, the girls having gotten used to all the flashes already just smiled and waved at the audience, standing on either side of Lee Soo Man, Aeri in his left and Hana on his right. "Next is Stellar's very own, Park MinNeul, or Min and Kim Hye Ju, or Juri" the said girls walked out and stood by their respective leaders both waving and smiling at the crowd.

^ Juri's outfit with her hairstyle

^ Min's outfit with her hairstyle

The girls all held their hands in front of them politely as they waited for the rest of their members"Next we have Kim Hyun Ae and Park Hye Ri, or Wen" 

^ Wen's outfit with her hairstyle

^ Hyun Ae's outfit with her hairstyle

The two girls both came out with big smiles on their faces and followed their members' acitons as camera flashes blinded them, "Yes, now we have Kang Dasom and Park Yuri, or Hye Su" 

^ Hye Su's outfit and her hairstyle

^ Dasom's outfit and her hairstyle

The two girls smiled and came out simultaneously stepping just a few feet to stand next to their previous members, "Thank you girls, and last but most definitely not least, Stellar's maknaes, Jung Hee Young, or Kimi, and Im Yoorin!"

^ Yoorin's outfit and her hairstyle

^ Kimi's outfit and her hairstyle

The two maknaes joyfully stepped onto the low stage and smiled, waving happily at the audience and making them laugh at their synchronized silliness. Lee Soo Man laughed as he clapped along with the audience before speaking again, "Thank you girls and thank you to all of you who have come here today. Now, may I ask all reporters to please step out as requested?" the reporters all bowed and walked out peacefully, the security guards making sure they were all out before Lee Soo Man continued, "Alright then, before we start, let's give a toast to the instant success of not only Stellar, but Exo as well" the girls were then handed champagne glasses, all containing apple cider, as well as all of Exo who were all gathered near the front. Everyone else already had their own with either champagne or cider, "Now, to Stellar and Exo!" Lee Soo Man held up his own champagne glass, making everyone else follow his actions, a mimicked chant echoing through the room. Once everyone took their sips, Lee Soo Man spoke again, "Ok girls, have fun and relax, because you won't have this for a while" he laughed jokingly, making everyone laugh along with him before he stepped off the podium to hug the girls one by one. 

Soon the girls were mingling with the SM Entertainment staff and artists in the room, having all separated, mostly into pairs but a few into just themselves as they were pulled to be introduced to their fellow artists. 

Hana, Min and Hyun Ae were talking to a few of the SHINee and Super Junior Members, Hye Su and Wen were watching the two maknaes at the dessert table, jokingly scolding them for eating too much, Juri was talking to some of the f(x) members, and Dasom and Aeri were talking to some of the SNSD members. 

"Ahaha, yes, yes they, if you'll excuse me" a familiar voice made both Dasom and Aeri turn and face President Young-min walking over to them, "Ah girls, you haven't even met your brother group yet, what kind of brothers and sisters relationship is this?" he laughed as the two girls and the few SNSD members laughed along with him.

"Oh that's right! You haven't really met anyone yet, you girls were so busy!" Sunny squeaked as she sipped her champagne.

"Right, come along girls, let's gather the others. Sunny, Hyoyeon would you two mind gathering the Exo members near the window view?"

"Nae sa jang nim" they both chorused, put down their glasses and walked away to gather the boys [AHAHAHA PUN! *gets random items thrown at* OK! EESH!]. 

Dasom and Aeri followed the CEO and gathered the rest of Stellar, meeting most, if not all of the members of SHINee, f(x), Super Junior, and TVXQ on the way, and soon found themselves in the sectioned off part of the party room with open windows that viewed, not too high, but just high enough of the bright city lights of Seoul below. 

^ SM Entertainment's building O 3O woah lol ok moving on

^ Pretend the Stage is where that circle thing is projecting and there are two doors on either side of it and the projection is of the SM Logo on plain white ok? o u o

^ Secluded part o 3o but pretend there's tables and booths in there ok? And couches and shtoof blah use your imaginations >:Y

"Jie jie! Want some?" Yoorin pranced over to Aeri and held out a big plate of well-made sweets.

"Tian le.. "Aeri blinked at it in surprise, Hyun Ae, Hye Su, Dasom and Juri looked at Yoorin like she had four heads.

"I'll take some~" Wen stepped next to her, laughing as she took a few of them off the plate.

"Wen jie jie! You took too much!" Yoorin pouted.

"Pff.. then go get some more~" she giggled, walking away to talk to Hana and Min who were talking about something to Kimi, who was also holding a smaller, but still big plate of pastries, which Hana was picking off of. Yoorin pouted more and put the plate down on one of the tables beside her, eating them one at a time

"You two are gonna get so fat.. " Dasom mumbled, raising an eyebrow and shaking her head in disappointment.

Yoorin ignored her and continued eating.

"What are you gonna do?" Juri shrugged as she sipped the last of her cider before putting it down on the table. 

"So we're meeting our brothers?" Hye Su asked, still looking at Yoorin strangely.

"That's what sa jang nim said. He told us to wait here while he helped to gather the rest of Exo since a few of them were in the bathroom and Sunny sunbae and Hyoyeon sunbae couldn't get them" Aeri giggled sticking her tongue out and walking over to talk to Hana, Kimi, Wen, and Min. 

"Hey did manager oppa tell us what the schedule was for tomorrow?" Hyun Ae asked, taking a pastry off of Yoorin's plate and stuffing it in , one bite at a time.

"All we have tomorrow are a bunch of interviews as a whole group and a couple of music program performances" Yoorin perked up having just swallowed her last pastry and wiping her face with a table napkin before standing up next to Hyun Ae.

"Oh ok, I heard that then" she shrugged glancing around.

"Here we are~" the girls all turned to the door in time to see Young-min and all of Exo entering in their formal suits, a smile on each of their faces, and some of them messing around with each other, but they stopped upon seeing their sister group. The girls all straightened up and made a line close to where they were standing. Exo copied them and made their own line, "Exo meet Stellar, your sister group, and Stellar meet Exo, your older brother group" Young-min smiled, "Ladies first" he turned to give a bright smile to Stellar as he stood in between the two lines, the girls backs toward the open windows.

"Nae, hana, tul, set" Aeri and Hana synchronized.

"Beyond Starlight! Ahnyeong haseyo, Stellar imnida" they bowed together and smiled at their brothers who smiled back.

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Leader of Stellar-M, Aeri imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Leader of Stellar-K Aeri imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Juri imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Min imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Wen imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Hyun Ae imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Hye Su imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, Dasom imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, maknae of Stellar-M Yoorin imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo, maknae of Stellar-K Kimi imnida"

Young-min smiled again and turned to the boys, gesturing for Kris to start, "Nae, We are-"

"One! Ahnyeong haseyo Exo imnida!" 

"Ahnyeong haseyo Leader of Exo-M Kris imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Leader of Exo-K Su Ho iminda"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Lu Han imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Baekhyun imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Xiumin imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Chanyeol imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Lay imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo D.O. imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Chen imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Kai imnida"

"Ahnyeong haseyo Tao imnida"

"Ahnyeong hatheyo Thehun imnida"

[I HAD TO DO IT XDDDD Sehun's so cute ; u ; when did a lisp become attractive "OTL?]

"Alright, why not get to know each other hm? Mingle~" Young-min laughed before walking away.

"Nae sa jang nim" some of Exo and Stellar chorused with a bow. 

There was a short silence before Aeri and Hana turned to each other, nodding before stepping up, "Ahnyeong haseyo, it's very nice to meet all of you, brothers" Hana laughed as Aeri giggled at her words.

Su Ho and Kris stepped forward and shook hands with them, and soon the members of both groups were mingling in the room.

Hye Su, Min, Hana and Juri were talking to Lay, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and D.O. while Hyun Ae and Wen were talking to Kai and Su Ho, and Aeri, Dasom, Kimi and Yoorin were talking to Xiumin, Kris, Lu Han, Tao, Sehun, and Baekhyun. 

A/N: ;) Enjoy! Next chapter soon :P