New Friendships part 1

Exo's Rival Sisters? (HIATUS FOR REORGANIZATION)

A/N: Mwahahaha I'm back from Korea 8D I was uh.. well if you messaged me then you know where I was XD I'm not gonna announce it to the world, oh btw I wanna make something clear:

Just because they're set up in some way during the story, doesn't mean they'll end up with each other ok? XD This applies in the fans that are shipping couples, and those that applied, unfortunately, to make this seem realistic, some of those who applied might or might not end up with those they chose XD lol you'll see what I do in the end ok? :D I promise to make this story interesting >:3

Anyways ok so I'm still trying to figure out how to write each girl's story, and sorry to have to say that this was meant to be realistic, so there will be couples who don't get together XD or something happens, cause reality smacks you in the face *shrugs* anyways, I'm experimenting with how to write so bear with me guys ;)

 

"Are your dorms the same as SNSD jiejies? Or are you in another dorm building?" Kris asked as he picked at the food in front of him.
 
"We stay in the same builiding as Exo" Aeri laughed, "We're a couple floors above you I believe, well for now that is, until Stellar-M goes to China with you guys
 
Beside her Yoorin nodded in agreement, "Ah.. I see, then we'll be seeing a lot of each other" Kris laughed and turned to look beside him at a lost looking Kai who was talking to Sehun and Lu Han. 
 
"Unnie, aren't you hungry?" Dasom asked Aeri as she sat on the leader's other side, having just finished her own meal. 
 
"Ah.. not really, I'll eat later on" Aeri smiled at her as Dasom leaned her head on Aeri's shoulder.
 
Kris looked at Dasom with a smile, "Tired?" 
 
She looked up at him and smiled shyly, "Nae.. jjogum" she laughed, not willing to sit up as she slightly closed her eyes.
 
"She your baby?" Kris laughed, mumbling slightly so only Yoorin and Aeri could hear, making the two girls laugh.
 
"A bit, she's on the same level as the maknaes if that's what you mean" Aeri laughed, Dasom's hair softly, "Yoorin's the actual baby though right?" she laughed turning to the other girl beside her who pouted in response. 
 
"I'm not a baby! Mean unnie!" she stuck her tongue out at Aeri who only smiled in appology.
 
"Mianhae Yoorin-ah"
 
Kris laughed, "That's no way to treat your unnie and leader" 
 
Yoorin grinned but stuck her tongue out at Kris as well, "Mehrong!"
 
Kris's eyes widened and he chuckled, "Yah! I'm your sunbae! Aist, this kid.. " 
 
Yoorin laughed and pulled Kimi who was sitting beside her, in front of her as a shield.
 
Kimi blinked, catching herself on the table after having been pulled by Yoorin and just blinked at the situation, she turned to look back at Lu Han who she was talking to before she had been pulled, "Yoorin-ah? Waeyo?" she laughed slightly as she pulled away from Yoorin.
 
"Mian mian~ I was trying to shielf myself from Kris sunbae" Yoorin laughed at her.
 
"Kris can be scary sometimes" Baekhyun laughed piping up from the other side of Kris. 
 
Kris turned to him and gave a playful glare, "Yah! What'd you say?" 
 
"Nothing~" Baekhyun laughed, causing the four girls to laugh along. 
 
Aeri's POV
 
I looked around me happily as I watched the remaining Stellar members and remaining Exo members interact with one another, "Ah.. Aeri-shi" I stopped laughing and looked up at the smiling Baekhyun.
 
 
"Ah, nae Baekhyun sunbae?" 
 
"No need for formalities, we should all be comfortable with one another~ Call me oppa" he grinned.
 
I couldn't help the soft, unnoticeable blush that came to my cheeks as I nodded, "Ah, arasso, Baekhyun oppa" I laughed as the words rolled off my tongue.
 
Baekhyun grinned wider and nodded in approval, "Great! Oh, would you mind accompanying me to the practice rooms? I left my cell phone in the Cloud Room"
 
"Oh! Sure, we'll be back then, be good maknaes" I laughed along with the others on the table before leaving with Baekhyun. 
 
Normal POV
 
Yoorin nudged Kimi and whispered something in her ear, making them both giggle, "What's so funny?" Kai smirked at them from accross the table.
 
"Nothing!" they chorused, making more laughter errupt.
 
Kai smirked and leaned over the table, gesturing for the two girls to come forward so he could whisper something to them. The two girls complied and all three errupted in agreement-laughter as they sat back.
 
^ Smirk XD
 
"What?" Sehun, Kris, and Lu Han asked, Dasom only blinking at them in confusion.
 
"Nothing!" Kai, Yoorin, and Kimi laughed, making the other blink at them in confusion.
 

Meanwhile, Aeri and Baekhyun had entered the Cloud training room to look for Baekhyun's cellphone. 

Aeri straightened up after having looked behind a bench, putting a thoughtful expression on her face, "Um.. Baekhyun oppa" she called, turning around to face the older boy behind her, an obvious accent in her speech.

Baekhyun, who was looking behind a stack of speakers, bit his lip to prevent his amused laughter before turning to face the girl, "N-Nae?" he coughed to clear his throat, thankfully the girl didn't notice his awkward actions. 

"Do you know if you put it down anywhere?"

"Um.. actually I don't remember.. " he looked away from her, scratching the back of his head, "I entered the room and just kind of lost track of everything.. " he laughed in embarassment, some pink coming to his cheeks as he met the girl in the eyes again.

^ Sorta lol

Aeri couldn't help a small giggle, "Well.. how about I call it? Do you know your number?" she asked, looking down and slipping her brand new pink Samsung Galaxy SIII out of her pocket.

"Ah nae.. 02-XXXX-YYYY"

Aeri clicked away at her phone then pressed the call button, waiting for the phone to ring. The room was quiet for a short moment until the two teenagers heard the familiar vibration nearby.

"Oh!" Baekhyun followed the sound cautiously and bent over to look under a bench near the door, "Ah!" he laughed and pulled out his phone, holding it up.

Aeri laughed and pressed the end call button, "Yay! We found it!" she walked over and gave an eye smile to Baekhyun.

"Asa!" he laughed and held up his hand; Aeri laughed again and high-fived him, "Arasso, let's go back?"

"Nae~" she grinned and followed the boy out the door.

 

A/N: >:3 kekeke~ Small friendships to start >:D
 
Here's aegyo treats > w <:
 
lol how I managed to find these I have no idea XD