Music Bank, Inkigayo, more music performances!

Exo's Rival Sisters? (HIATUS FOR REORGANIZATION)

A/N: Ok so I'm fixing the MV, it'll be about an hour or so for it to upload @ - @ hopefully it works this time, anyways ;) here we go Stellar! Actually when I'm done with this chapter the MV should be done lol anyways moving on! Here we go~ I'll make this short cause I'm busy for a few hours @ .@ Next chappie will be out soon ;)

Blue is English

Red is Chinese

Black is Korean :3

 

^ SNSD's Stage outfits ^

^ Ok work with me guys XD this is Stellar's stage outfits theme ok? o u o *shrugs* In different colors for each music program and without the lollipops XD ahaha~ ^

"Hey! Finally found you!" Stellar-M turned their eyes to the doorway behind them in the mirror in front of them and smiled as a few members of SNSD entered their dressing room.

"Sunbaes!" Stellar-M all chorused upon seeing them.

Tiffany walked over to Aeri and gave her a big hug from behind just as the stylist had finished with Aeri's make up, and was about to finish up her hair, "Congratulations~"

"Thank you!" Aeri laughed as the other members of SNSD gave their prodigees their own hugs and congratulations. 

Seohyun and Taeyeon then approached her as Tiffany walked away toward Yoona and they both went to congratulate Yoorin who had just come out with her stage outfit on.

"Girls! You're on stage in an hour!" Stellar-M's manager came in followed by the already dressed and readied Stellar-K who were followed by the last two SNSD members and Stellar-K's manager.

Aeri was soon finished and into her own stage outfit with only thirty minutes left before they were to be on stage. There was alot of chatter in their dressing room as SNSD was congratulating all of their prodigees for their hard work and debut. 

"SNSD on stage please!" a stage hand walked into the dressing room before walking back out just as quickly as he came.

"Alright~ We'll see you girls later! Have fun out there and don't be nervous arasso? You'll do great! Hwaiting!" Taeyeon grinned at them as the SNSD members bid their farewells and walked out.

"Nae! Kamsahamnida!" Stellar chorused and bowed to their sunbaes. 

"Aigoo.. too late.. I'm already nervous.. " Dasom sighed slumping down on the couch in the dressing room in between Yoorin and Kimi who were fidgetting as well.

Hana and Aeri walked over and smiled at their dongsaengs, "I'm sure we're all nervous.. " Hana fixed her stage outfit.

"That's right, but we can do this, we've worked hard to get here and we already have so many supporters and fans! We can't let them down" Aeri smiled brightly at them.

The three maknaes looked up and smiled at the two leaders in relief, "That's right! SNSD sunbaes are cheering for us!" Wen jumped over and grinned at them, pumping her fist, "And so is the President, speaking of which where is he? Didn't he say he'd be here to support us on our first debut stage?" 

"Oh that's right.. he should be here soon though.. " Juri walked over next to Aeri and smiled as well.

"Even with out him.. let's go Stellar let's go!" Min sang as she made her way over next to Hana. All the members laughed and pumped their fists along with her.

"Stellar fighting!" Hana made her way over with an arm slung over Hye Su's shoulder. Hye Su only smiled at her members and clapped along as they all chanted.

"Woah there's my girls!" they all stopped chanting and turned to the door, smiling instantly as they spotted Lee Soo Man and Park Young-min walking in.

"Presidents!" the girls all stood up striaght and bowed at them.

Both presidents laughed, "Well well, I'm guessing Min started your chants again?" Young-min spoke.

Min rubbed the back of her head and stuck her tongue out, "Ahaha.. maybe~" 

They all laughed once again, "No worries" Lee Soo Man smiled, "Alright girls gather around" he gathered the girls into a circle, "You girls can do this! I know you're all nervous, and even if you ask your SNSD sunbaes, that won't go away, even as they are now they still feel nervous, and that's ok! You've all worked so hard and have achieved so much! You can do this, everyone at SM and even your fans believe in you!" he smiled at all of them, making them smile back at him and nod, "Alright you've all got 15 min to be out on the stage so hands in!" He put a hand in the middle of the circle, followed by Young-min and then the rest of the girls, "Fighting on three, hana, tul, set!"

"Stellar Fighting!" they all laughed as they threw their hands into the air.

"We need Stellar now so that they can take their places" a stage hand smiled into the room.

"Alright girls! Fighting!" the two presidents pumped their fists as the girls bowed and exited the room to follow the stage hand onto the set. Upon entering the stage doors, loud screaming and SNSD's The Boys met their ears immediately, making them all fuss in both nervousness and excitement. Hana walked up to Aeri and hugged onto her arm, making Aeri laugh and pat her hands.

"Gwenchannah?"

"Nae.. " Hana started breathing deeply to calm her nerves.

"Girls, final excercises!" the two managers rushed past them and went straight to the sound booth.

The girls all started doing their usual voice excercises and singing out their parts in their debut song along with their second promotion song. 

♪♫♬"You know the girls, B-Bring the boys out!"♪♫♬ Stellar looked at their sunbaes on stage in amazement as they continued practicing their songs to themselves, hearing the applause as SNSD bowed and joyfully made their way off stage as Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon stayed, to announce Stellar.

"Girls! This way!" Stellar was led away to their special debut stage set up behind the actual stage as the curtains closed behind the three MC's, "Places girls! Fighting!" the director smiled at them as they bowed to him and took their places for their dance, each of them not speaking a word as they fixed their headsets and breathed deeply.

"Now, performing their debut stage, SNSD's protigees, Stellar-M and Stellar-K!!" Taetiseo's voice rang out and the girls took their final poses on the stage as the curtains opened to reveal their lit up bright star glowing with a space-like projection and the names Stellar-K and Stellar-M in big white letters on either side above it. 

 

 

^ Debut Song ^

 

 

^ Second Promotion Song ^

The next week was beyond busy for Stellar as they continued with their promotions, finally having a small break for a few hours as they had a congratulatory party with all of SM's artists at the end of the week.