Hello Lee Teuk

Wandering Souls

 

*Still EunHyuk's POV*

This lasted for the midterms period , that time of me knowing that he was there was really weird and not comfortable thing to remember even right now.

I was so scared from being watched by him, it seemed that I was the only one who was able to see him , it lead me to conclude that he wasn't anything but a ghost.

I noticed him being around me all the time.

In my classroom setting just at the first empty desk that was available, peeking in, looking at me every second.

In my PE class where he used to set on the bench watching my class mates running or whatever we were doing, even when I was heading all the way to my home I could easily see him walking in the other side of the street, playing pranks on the pets making them run *specially dogs* or trying to move objects while he was trying to penetrate through human bodies.

It was annoying because I could even see him in my bedroom making funny gestures to the posters of MJ hanging on my wall.

But I never failed to notice that he was always there for me when I was in need for it.

Just like the very first time with the 3D gang, he was there when I was helplessly trying to study my Math exam, I dunno how he did it *but I think it was his ghost magic after all* he tried to tutor me, and he was there when my classmates were planning to make some pranks, I felt my leg aching as if someone hit it hard and I had to leave to the nurse to check it, I believed that it was his way in warning me to leave the class before they even start so I could avoid punishment.

Somehow he was there always to make me popular, saved and really keeping me having top scores and I never knew why.

May be after a long time of me acknowledging him being around and trying to accept the fact he is a ghost I managed to talk to him.

He was setting on my bed humming some tune when I asked him.

"JungSoo Hyungnim why are you here?" I asked rudely, I admit.

He had this mixture of disbelief and happiness with I dunno what to call emotion appearing on his face.

"THEN IT IS TRUE! YOU CAN SEE ME!" he said in a loud voice

For a while I was scared that someone might hear him, but then he was a ghost so I thought it out to realize that no one really heard him but me and I was the only one who got deaf by him.

****

It took us about an hour before him calming down of his hyperness of finally being seen and I was amazed by his cheerfulness.

He was quit cheerful for a ghost, then he turned into his seriouse face soon

 

"It was said that everyone has a soul mate, you don't have to fall in lovewith this person, beacuse soulmates exists to make you achieve the reason you were created for.

You can't be your true self till you meet this person, and when you meet your soul mate you will be able to exil , you will find both peace of mind and calmness in your heart, other than that you will keep on restless all of your life."

 

 

Simply that was the answer that he told me , that is when I thought clearly about the fact that no one can see or hear him but me.

****** 

* NO one POV*

For Park Jung Soo knowing that he was soulmate of Lee Hyuk Jae it made him make a resolution, he had a reason for being a ghost, a wandering soul and his reason was to guide Hyuk to find true love.

That what he thought at first.

At first he thought that his mission is to love Hyuk , he wanted to make sure that he can be the one, he eyed him from far ever since the day the younger stepped into his school, yet destiny didn't want them to meet alive, the accident had to happen and the older only met the younger one as a ghost.

Then he realized that his mission was to help Hyuk find his other soul mate, to find true love.

On the other hand Eun Hyuk didn't know how he ended up with Ghost Park Jung soo but he loved it.
He even decided that since the older was part of his family and that he was special his name would be changed and no longer ParkJungsoo existed for them he was a Lee , and Teuk was his name form now on. 

Hyuk as asked many questions and Teuk gladly answered them but one question made Hyuk wonder , he asked if anyone can see their guardian ghost, and Teuk's answer was so simple too. Only those with pure heart can do so, also those who never made love to their soulmate can see them.

That idea kept Hyuk wondering.

***************