My Guardian Spirit

Wandering Souls

EunHyuk POV. : 

"My name is Lee Hyuk Jae "

I am 16 years old, I try to convince my self that I am a normal teenager, going to a great highschool, with good marks; but .. Scrap that, I am not normal, my schoo is crazy , I used to have the worst marks ever untill I met the reason that changed it all. 

And the reason that changed my life is my Guardian Ghost. 

Yes you read that right, I have a Guardian ghost and his name is Park Jung Soo. Well that was his name when he was alive but now I call him Teuk, Since he became a part of my family Lee Teuk became his name. 

My Story began as I got transfered to my current school, being new and I wanted to to give a good impression but it is never hard when all your school is filled with many strong characters, when people watch everystep you make and when things unexpected happens all the time. 

First time I met Teuk personally was on my first day of school, beign a part of the students' council , it was his duty to guide me through my first day, but then I only spent 15 minutes with him before our classes started, and the rest of my day went without me ever meeting him again. 

I have always thought he was amazingly handsome, that he was one of the untouchables, one of those guys you always dream to hang around but never manage to even get closer to them, he was one of the top students socially and  grades wise, I envied everyone who was able to get closer to him, yet never had the chance to get closer . 

Less than two weeks later when I decided to take a chance and talk to him , I remember it clearly that day, it was a Monday morning when I went to school being ready to track him and talk to him, only to be hit by a cruel reality . 

Over the weekened Park Jung Soo and his friends got involved in a car accident, he was in the passenger's seat, and he took most of the hit. 

Everyone at school campus mourned , for they not only lost a great Hyung but also a good and caring friend. I mourned my luck, I should have made a step before , took my chance earlier .

I thought maybe we were never meant to be friends after all. . . 

Well I think I was wrong. 

One week after his death, I stumbled upon him , I mean upon his spirit.

I had to rush back to school to get back my notebooks , I had to study for my midterms and I couldn't afford to get any mark deducted, but then I saw a gang of students from the 3D class.

Everyone knew they were now free to bully everyone since his death, he was the only one who managed to stop them, but then there was I in school alone with them.

I know I wasn't safe and that I was their new victim.

I was so afraid that I rushed throught the corridors, jumping the stairs, running into the nearest supposed to be alley, as I managed to hide there I heard  sounds , screaming , couple of guys where running afraid. 

I thought that one of the teachers cought them, but I was wrong, as I stood up from my hiding place I saw him , Park Jung Soo Standing there, he helped me, I was scared but I didn't know what to do , therefore I pretended that I never saw him and walked back home , my heart was beating hard, I was scared , I thought that I was going crazy, I knew I would fail my midterms this way, becuase everytime I wanted to study the image of him standing there in that alley kept bugging my head.