Late B-day Party

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

"We're going shopping today so get ready when you're done eating!" you announced at the table on Sunday morning. "Why?" Jeongmin asked. Hyunseong nudged his side, getting his attention. "Ow!" Jeongmin winced and glared at Hyunseong who was gesturing towards Donghyun.
 
He, who hadn't spoken a word, put down his fork and smiled. "I won't be going with you today~" he said. You nodded and watched him place his plate in the sink and go to his room. 
 
"I can't believe you would forget your own leader, not to mention, best friend's birthday! Plus, it was 3 days ago!" you hissed. Jeongmin looked down in shame. You sighed and cleared the table while the others got up to get ready, soon joining them. 
 
Washed up and dressed, the 6 of you piled into the van, and to the mall. The variety of stores stood before you, all scattered around. After a quick debate, Jeongmin and Hyunseong, you and Minwoo, and the twins were partnered up together to each buy a gift for Donghyun. "Let's meet at the food court at 1, have lunch, and finish shopping if necessary." Youngmin suggested. Agreeing, you split to your groups. 
 
You and Minwoo entered the first store which was a clothing store. Shelves and racks of clothing filled the store. You giggled as Minwoo tried on hats and random clothes. Going through, nothing seemed to suit Donghyun. So you moved on to the next store. 
 
Although it was a rather large mall, you had bumped into the other 4 every once in a while. Instead of you dragging Minwoo along, he was more dragging you along. The two of you weaved in and out of stores, only to come out with nothing. Eventually, Minwoo found some clothes for Donghyun at a pretty modest price. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You sighed in defeat, unable to find Donghyun a present in 2 hours. With Minwoo, the two of you walked over to the food court, as planned. Meeting up with the others, you all headed over to a cafe. It was rather quiet and cozy in the cafe.
 
Waiting in line, you bumped into the man in front of you. "Oh, I'm sorry sir." you apologized, bowing. "It's okay." he looked at you with soft brown eyes. You couldn't see his face very well, for he covered it with a scarf and a hat. *It's Febuary, bit its not that cold.* you noted to yourself. Before the man turned, you swore you saw a bit of blonde. 
 
Ordering and paying for 5 bubble teas and 1 jasmine tea, you cautiously made your way to the guys. Handing out the drinks, you all sat and happily sipped with small talk. Discussing the gift selections, you sighed as you leaned on your hand. A catalogue of gifts flipped in your mind. 
 
"Aww our poor Sohyun can't think of a present?" Hyunseong cooed, patting your head.  You pouted and leaned your head back on the chair. Kwangmin laughed  and you slapped his arm. He pouted and rubbed it. The others burst in laughter, ignoring the strange looks of random people. 
 
The 6 of you continued your shopping, however this time, the boys stuck with you. Being as helpful as they could, the boys brought choices, only to be turned down. Store clerks help as much as possible, girls flirting with Boyfriend and boys flirting with you. 
 
Finally after the next 3 hours, through hair-ripping frustration, you settled on a pair of Beats by Dr.Dre headphones, costing at almost $200. Sighing, you were satisfied with the decent present, ignoring the massive cost. Buying decorated bags and tissue paper, you all dragged yourselves into the van, and to the dorm.
 
Groaning in exhaustion, the 5 boys threw themselves onto the couch. "Oppa~ we're home!" you announced happily. No answer was given. "Oppa?" you called again. "Is hyung not here?" Youngmin asked, as his twin got up and went to Donghyun's room. He scurried back with wide-eyes and a dropped jaw. "Hyung's gone!" he yelled.
 
You all dropped jaws in shock. *It's his birthday! Where could he have gone?!* you panicked. Everyone got up and searched the dorm. Inside, out, up, down, left, right, EVERYWHERE. "He isn't answering." Hyunseong said, putting his phone away. You didn't listen, you were on the brink of tears. Jeongmin sat by you and embraced you.
 
"I don't understand. Where did he go?" your bottom lip quivered, tears beginning to fall. "Noona, don't cry~" Minwoo comforted, rubbing your back. "If hyung did leave, he would have a purpose of leaving." Minwoo was right. If Donghyun did leave, he'd have a reason. *But why?* is what you pondered.
 
To keep spirits up for his birthday, you wrapped your present and tied a nice bow around it. For the guys' gifts, you simply placed them into the decorated bags and stuffed tissue paper into them. Putting them aside, you got up to ready dinner, when the doorbell rang. You all looked at each other skeptically, seeing if anyone was expecting somebody. "Maybe its hyung!" Jeongmin beamed, running to answer the door.
 
Unable to see the visitor, you could tell it wasn't Donghyun. The man and Jeongmin exchanged a few words before he was handed something. The strange man bowed before departing. Jeongmin turned around and his smile disappeared. "Who was it?" Youngmin tilted his head. "He claims to be our driver." Jeongmin replied.
 
"Driver?" Hyunseong raised an eyebrow. Jeongmin shrugged and held out an envelope. "He gave this to me and said to read it. Then be down in 30 minutes." Everyone furrowed their eyebrows and opened the envelope containing a note. You read it aloud;
 
 
From: Donghyun
 
Mianhae for leaving without notice. Especially Sohyun. Don't worry! Oppa didn't run away~ ^^
Anyway, I just went out for a moment. Join me! Get ready and wear some nice clothes.
Make yourselves hot! The outfits are on the kitchen table, labled! Hurry!
 
<3
 
 
Everyone was relieved that Donghyun wasn't in danger or something, but confused. You and Kwangmin went to the kitchen and saw the outfits neatly spaced, with promised labels, having each of their names. Each person grabbed theirs and went to get ready.
 
Here are the clothes:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You placed light makeup, plus small waves at the end of your hair and went out of the bathroom. The boys were all sharp, fixing some last-minute touch-ups. They turned to you and gazed in marvel. "Wahh~ noona's beautiful!" Kwangmin cooed, giving an eye-smile.
 
"Noona's hawwwwttttt~" Jeongmin drooled. You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Yah, she's not your noona." Hyunseong scolded, slapping the back of Jeongmin's styled head. He whined and rubbed it. 
 
Everyone grabbed their gifts for Donghyun (just in case), and headed downstairs. The claimed "driver" stood next to a long white limo. Holding the door open, you were gestured in first, soon followed by the members. It was a chatty ride. The 6 of you kept guessing where Donghyun was and why you all were dressed nicely.
 
The sun had already dipped below the horizon and it was night. The limo stopped in about 15 minutes. You heard the driver get out and open the door. One by one, you got out. He gestured toward some stairs leading down. Bowing, he re-entered the car and drove off. "Umm, this is it, I guess." Kwangmin shrugged. 
 
Altogether, you headed downstairs. Loud music and people were heard. Reaching the enterance, you realized where you were. A club. There was no bodyguard nor an I.D. check, so you figured it was a 18 and under club. You knew they usually aloud older people, up to 30, but what would Donghyun be doing here?
 
"Where's oppa?" you yelled over the music. The boys just shook their heads. Puffing out your cheeks, you followed the boys around, searching for Donghyun through the crowd. You were glad Donghyun chose something not too "showy", for you were getting glances from only a few guys. 
 
Squeezing through dancing and drunk bodies, the 6 of you spotted a wide area, specially decorated. "Over here!" Donghyun waved. He was surrounded by different people, mostly idols. You all walked to him in awe. "What do you think?" he asked in pride. Only amazed expressions were given.
 
Donghyun grinned and embraced you, snapping out of your daze. "Mianhae jagiya~ I didn't mean to worry you." he nuzzled into your neck. You smiled and gave a kiss on his lips. "Happy birthday, oppa." you eye-smiled. Chuckling, he brought you to the party area. It was V.I.P so random people couldn't just enter. 
 
Sistar greeted you as soon as you stepped into the area. "Sohyun-ah!" they squealed, hugging you. Spotting Teen Top, you gave them a little wave before being dragged away. Giggling, the 5 of you had some girl talk. Looking around, it seemed that you and Sistar were the only girls. *Oh, nope, there's Wonder Girl's unnies.* you checked again. 
 
"Soooo, how's it goin?" Soyou nudged you. You grinned and rolled your eyes. Looking at the scattered members, chatting with others, you smiled. "Great. Everything's great." you replied. "Aigoo~ our baby fell in love faster than us!" Hyorin cried. The rest of Sistar "sobbed". The 5 of you were given raised eye-brows from the guys, causing you to giggle.
 
You recieved a dry throat after chatting and headed to the refreshments. "Here, let me get you a drink." a deep voice said. You turned and saw CNU from B1A4 grab a cup and poured some punch for you. Handing you it, you thanked him. Sipping, he leaned against the table, cooly. "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" he smirked.
 
Blushing, you opened your mouth to speak when Donghyun came. "Woah, woah." he said. "No hitting on my girl~" "Hey, I was just asking~" CNU put his hands up and chuckled. Giving you a wink, he stroded off. Donghyun gave you a pat and grabbed your hand. He took you to the birthday table. 
 
The cake was absolutely amazing. It was a giant white music note with mini black music notes dotted on it. In silver letters read, '생일축하해 동현아!' (Happy Brithday, Donghyun-ah!) 24 thin candles were planted and lit up. Everyone began singing. 
 
 
생일축하합니다!                                                 
 
생일축하합니다!
 
사랑하는 김동현~
 
생일축하합니다!!!!!!
 
 
"WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!" the Boyfriend members cheered. Everyone cheered and clapped in joy. Confetti and silly string was pouring down on Donghyun. Through happiness, he embraced you and locked lips. The sensation silenced everything for a moment, then the two of you parted. 
 
Boyfriend also gave you kisses before joining the other guy groups carrying Donghyun out onto the dance floor. Next, Wonder Girl's and Sistar dragged you out as well. Mixing in with the normal people, you and the girls danced. Shy at first, you eventually got into the groove of it. Avoiding random guys trying to move with you, you stuck with Sistar. 
 
Strobe lights flickered and loud music played all around. The guy groups, who had already tired themselves out in the first hour, scrambled out of the crowd and to some seats. "Awsome club!" Baro yelled over the music. The others nodded, taking a seat. Sipping on some non-alcholic drinks, the guys spotted you. You were dancing and having the time of your life. 
 
"Wait, isn't that your girl?" Doojoon pointed at you. Boyfriend glanced over and nodded. "Dayyyuummmm~" Youngjae said. Admiring you and the other girl idols, they quickly darted their eyes away when you guys came out to rest. "You're a really good dancer!" Jinyoung complimented. You gave a panting bow.
 
"Oh, you she see her when she's--" Bora's mouth was covered by your hand. "Unnie! Don't encourage them!" you hissed, giving alerting eyes. "Don't wanna get other idols falling for you now, hmmm?" Yubin smirked. "Oh my gosh, unnie, not you too!" you whined, walking away in embarressment. They giggled and followed after you.
 
"Wahh~ she's so cute!" Sandeul beamed. "Sorry! Off limits~" Minwoo eye-smiled. They all chuckled and continued their drinks.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Ugh~ That was an awsome partyyyy~" L. Joe slurred, half drunk. "Hehe~ yeah~" murmured Himchan. Their leaders smacked them on the head, to maintain conciousness. "Ah~ that was fun!" beamed Sohee, stretching. You nodded.
 
Waving everybody goodbye, you and Boyfriend piled into the limo. The drive back to the dorm was mostly silent. Kwangmin and Minwoo fell asleep on your shoulders while Jeongmin began nodding off to sleep. Donghyun was listening to music with the new headphones you bought him. 
 
Thanking the old driver, you entered the dorm. Dragging each other to the rooms, you all said goodnight. Donghyun was last to sleep, for he was carefully placing his new presents away. He took the headphones off of his neck and put them on the desk. He then tucked into bed, snoozing with a smile plastered on his face.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Herrrooooooo!!!! I am soo sorry! I take FOREVER with updates~ Ugh
 
Hehe~ B2ST, B1A4, and B.A.P made cameos! (Triple B's!! >.<) 
 
Also, Teen Top showed up for a little bit~
 
Anyway, how's everyone? Good? Bad? School okay?
 
There's a 3-day weekend coming up so might be able to write a chapter! ^^
 
 
Ppyong~
 
P.S. I managed to learn Be My Shine~!!!!!! Kyaaa~ I can sing in Japanese!! >.< (Well, that song, at least)