II

Blinded

"Darling you're awake." the high class looking women exclaimed in happiness.

 
"Who, who are you and WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" Seohyun gasped.
 
"We're in the Deoksugung palace." the women replied, her posture still stiff.
 
Seohyun didn't have any emotions, she just stared at the woman who stood in front of her. Seohyun all the sudden felt as if this woman were her reflection, she shook her head.
 
The woman took further steps and caressed Seohyun gently, her fingers softly pulling through the rough strand of hair she had. 
 
"I am your eomma Seo Joo Hyun, I gave birth to you 17 years ago and I decide that on this very day the 17th of July I was to tell you everything. And now here the story goes.....
 
 
When I first married your father, he was going through a rough time. 


He had to deal with the threats he often received from North Korea, one of them were to assassinate you once you were born, so we lied, we told them that we would never have children but we had you. Hyun Bae had my full trust and took you as her daughter, she told you that your dad had died a long time ago and she was the only one that was left to look after you.


This is why you had no grandparents. We had to cut off any relationship we had with you, only you name stayed similar, but that was fine because the people did not know about you. We left you in poverty so they wouldn't suspect anything.


Then we found peace with the Norths as your father had settled a deal with them. Now we are no longer in contact with them. I didn't tell you until now, just in case they would come back and threaten us again, but the time passed and I figured it would be the right time for me if I just waited until now to tell you.

 
I'm so sorry Seohyun, that you have to deal with that for so many years, I promise from now on I will never let you suffer like that, even for a second."
 
.
 
"Eomma..." Seohyun could not bare no more but to cry in her mother's arms.
 
"I'm sorry Joo Hyunah" she caressed her once more, this time both of them were crying.
 
 
 
Once they had settled down, Seohyun was taken for a tour around the Deoksugung palace and was introduced to the rest of the people in the palace including the maids, cooks, chauffeurs, butlers, and last but not least her family. 
 
She had never felt this happy in her whole lifetime.
 
"I'm now your aunty Bae" Hyun Bae (who was her mother for 17 years) approached her and received a big bear hug from Seohyun.
 
--------
--------
--------
--------
Seohyun sat in a room which was b with mirrors. Her hair clipped up in a million places, a silky robe layered her milky skin.
 
"Hello, I'm Ora Seok, just call me Ora though. I'm the royal stylist, me and my team known as 'Pretzels' will be giving you a new royal make over today." she offered a hand a Seohyun shook it with a half smile planted on her face.
 
"So what will I look like?" she asked as the team of stylists walked in.
 
"A thousand times better than you do now." a member of the team said. Seohyun could not help but feel inferior and offended .
 
"Blind fold." Ora reached out her hand as she was given a blind fold.
 
She tied it around Seohyun's head gently, so she couldn't see. "This is what it feels like to be Kyuhyun." she sighed.
 
"Did you say something?" Ora asked.
 
"No no" she waved her hands to signal she didn't.
 
"I definitely heard something." a team member said.
 
"Don't worry." Seohyun abruptly spoke as she felt water on her head.
 
"It must be boy problems." a member said.
 
"After this make over, Im pretty sure they will be solved!" another member exclaimed.
 
Seohyun just sat there thinking 'What are they doing with me? And, even if I look better Kyuhyun is blind'.
 
'"Snack princess?" Ora offered while still t an blow drying her hair.
 
The word 'princess' Sephyun still needed to get used to. "Im fine." she said.
 
It was not until another hour that they had finished. Wait, no they didn't, they had only finished her hair!
 
Seohyun ran her hands thought what felt like silky chains of threads. Her hair was so soft and straight, not like the messy, poofy, yuk hair she had before, but yet Seohyun was still dying to see it.
 
The team span her chair around and pushed it about 25 meters into another room.
 
"Now onto the makeup side of it! We had to take you to the cosmetic room, the hair room had too may mirrors and you would see yourself. You won't regret waiting this long Seohyun." Ora said gleefully as she turned the chair to face her and undid her blindfold.
 
Sephyun still couldn't see her reflection as she was facing Ora.........
 
 
 
 

LOL PART 1 of the makeover is complete! Part two is up next chappie :D

 

Subscribe and comment, I'm sorry this chapter is so long, I hope I didn't bore you :O