1

Blinded
The bell had rung and Seohyun once again had finished off roughly. She reached for her hair and felt tangles. "Chewing gum again." 

Seohyun had been thinking about the meeting for the last 2 periods of the day. She wanted to avoid Kyuhyun for the time being as she couldn't stand to see his face.

Though it was too late, he was already seen sauntering down the school hallway, she stood there in silence. After all, he was blind. He walked past her and she huffed a breath of relief.

BEEEEPPP a buzzing noise came off as her Nokia Brick phone went off. It was time for her to go.

Seohyun made her way to the park, she hitched soil out of the grass roots because of bored ness and fixed her glasses.

"Saying that I should be here when they haven't even showed up. What impudent people." she mumbled to herself. But as she let it out she felt a warm breath on her shoulders.

"What did you say madam?" a voice hissed, it was a sharp yet delicate, foreigner sounding voice coming from a man. Her eyes widened as she turned around to see a man dressed in only black. The next thing you know she was being taken into a car whilst struggling, kicking and screaming and looking for an escape.

"Kyuhyun!" she cried before having her breath taken away by a suffocating pierce.

She woke up hours later, though closed her eyes again. Her fingers stretched out and explored the fabric of the sheet which provided her warmth. Seohyun suddenly realised the position that she was in and shot up into her position, her eyes maximizing like a cat.

There was not sadness, nor fear, but surprise. She examined her surroundings, in all classy an beautiful colors. "Is this a dream?" 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came a lady with confident posture and a very heavy, expensive looking garment.

Tears fell from her eyes as she watched  Seohyun from meters away. "Darling, you're awake.".......

HEHEHEEE THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING, I LOVE YOU GUYS AS MUCH AS I LOVE ONE DIRECTION <3

CLIFFHANGERRR BUT U CAN PROBS GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND YESSS SEOKYU WILL COME IN!

Just not now :)