Glasses [Kei-chan]

JUMP's Drabbles

 

"Ahh!!I came early today!!~~"I sigh as i saw no one in my class.

"You are so noisy.."I heard a voice.As i turned around,i saw Inoo Kei,holding his book while smirking at me.

"Gomen..i didn't know you were here.."I apologized.

He just stay silent and read the book quietly.I notice he wear old-fashioned glasses.

"What are you reading..?"I ask.

"Non of your business.."He replied.

"You are so mean!!"I shout and take off his glasses.

"Oii!!Gave it back.."He shout a little.His sight are blurred,i guess..I giggles whenever he tried to find me without the glasses.

"The power are so high..i can't see anything.."I wear the glasses on my eyes.As i take it off,i notice Kei's real face without glasses.

"Yabai!!He is so pretty..!!~"I stare at him for a few minutes.His eye lashes are long,his lips looks plumpy and pink..his skin look smooth..

"_____-chan..?Doko ni..?"He's looking for me.I blinked a few times.

"Uhh..I'm here.."I tried to test his sight.I stand at the corner.He slowly step nearer to me.My heart pounding fast.

"Give my glasses back.."He ordered.I want to see his beautiful face forever but,he need his glasses..I slowly lend the glasses to him.

"Sankyuu.."He smiled.

From that morning,i determine waking up early every morning because of him..!!

He will be there in the class,reading books and i'll disturb him by taking off his glasses.

"_____-chan,Ohayou!!"My bestfriend greet me.She's early!!Erk!!Kei's real face!! I quickly put back his glasses on him.He just stare toward me who was talking with my friend.I can't let anyone know his real face..or he'll be taken..!!

***

"Oii..____-chan,wake up will you..?It's late now.."Someone shaking my shoulder.

"Ahh..i asleep.."I swept a few drop of saliva from my lips.Kei-chan is standing beside me.Everyone already went back,leaving me with Kei-chan..?

"Teacher says she want you to complete her homework and submit them today.."Kei explain to me.My eyes goes widen.

"Nani..?Iyaa!!!"

"It's your problem..who taught you to sleep during classes..?"He tried to dash away.I pull his shirt and say "Teach me please..." I make puppy eyes.

"Fine,but you'll need to do something as reward.."He smiles.

***

"Yatta!!!We finish it!!~"I shout happily.

"Thank you..okay,see you tomorrow.."I waves at him.Suddenly he caught my hand.

"My reward.."He muttered.

"Y-yes..?"I gupled.

***

"Cehh..ramen shop..?"He nags.I giggles in silent.

"Urusai!!I don't have lots of money!!~"I shout a bit.

"Next time,i want you to treat me at Italy restaurant.."He say while slurpping ramen.

"Whatever.."I rolled my eyes away.

"Cett.."

"Ahahaha!!Your glasses,the steam cover your sight.."I laugh.He slowly takes off the glasses.

"Woah..." I notice girls who were  there was staring at him.Whispering to each other.

"Wear that back!!"I forced.I tried to hold the glasses but suddenly *Smash!!!* The glasses broke into pieces.

***

"Please repair it!!"I beg to the worker at spectacles shop.

"It's okay _____-chan,i'll just wear this.."Kei say slowly.

"Contact lenses..?"

"The worker who introduced this to me..how is it..?Is it weird..?"Kei asked to me.

"So...pretty.."I muttered without i realise it.His face blush a bit.

***

"Who is that..?"The girls in my school begin noticing Kei.He is popular now..

Feeling sad,i avoid him..

"Why are you here..?"He ask when he found me on the school roof.

"Nothing.."

"Really..?"

"No.."

"Then tell me.."

"I-i..loved you Kei-chan!!"I decided to tell him what i feels.

"Finally!!"Kei hugs me tight."Ehh..?"

"I loved you too..."He winks to me who was stunned.

 

**************************

Second Drabbles..XDDD

For Inoo's birthday...!!~

*get whacked again*