Camera [Yuyan]

JUMP's Drabbles

I feel something..or a person,stalking on me.

"Dare..?I shout a bit.Only silent.I walk slowly,trying to hear if there's any noises produced.

"Click!"A camera sound!!!I quickly turned around.There's no one.Feeling a bit scare plus curious,i slowly tried to trace where the sound coming from.A bit far from me,i saw a man was wearing mouth mask.Covering himself with big jackets and glasses.He was holding a camera!!

"Oii!!I shout out loud toward him.He step backward and looked at me who pointing toward him.

"Don't you move from there!!"I run to him.He slowly turned around and he speed up his walking speed.

"Chot-chotto!!!"I shout,trying to chase after him.

"Yabai!!He is fast!!"I whispered and take out my high heels.It's block my movement.He went through small road between building.

"Finally!!!"I tried to caught his jacket from the back as i got nearer to him.He didn't notice that i was coming.i tried to push him down and accidentally "Buff!!!"

I fell on him!!!He groaned a little,holding his head.

"Ahh..?"I notice something flying on the sky..Is that a..camera..?*Crush!!!* It fell!!!and broke!!!~

"My camera!!~"He shout and went toward where the camera falls.I feel a bit guilty for him.

"Yokatta the memory card is still in good condition.."He smiles and let out a relief breath.I went closer to him with black aura flowing at my back.He can sense my aura and slowly turned to me.I snatch the small card from his hand.

"Please gave me back.."He beg.Great..looks like i'm the bad girl now..

"Who are you..?"I asked.

"A people.."He answered.

"Your name..?"

"Non of your business.."

"Why do you run from me..?"

"I wanna run.."

"Really..?Why..?"

"Nothing.."

"So you are guilty.."

"No,you are the one guilty.."

"What..?"

"You are guilty for stealing my heart.."

"Who are you..?!"i shout a bit.My cheeks blush in pink.

"You don't really need to know.."He smiled in his mask.I can't take that he was playing with me now.I quickly pull the mask away.

"Ehh..???!!"I shout a little.He smiles again.I can see his true smile without any obstacles.He is...

TAKAKI YUYA..???!!!!

"See...you don't really need to know.."He muttered.

"A-a-y-you.."I step backward.He get nearer and whispered in my ear "Can i get it back..?"

"W-what is in this card..?"I asked,with a bit stucked voice.

"Nothing but birds,views..you..."He answered in lower tone.I blush a bit.

"What..?I can't hear you.."I tease.

"Nothing.."

"If you don't tell me,fine..i'll sent this to the photo shop.."I smirks and walk away.

"Chot-chotto!!"

"Whatever..."I giggles,i can't believe that i was teasing an idol!!

"It's you!!"He shout.

"Finally...i didn't expext an idol stalking ordinary girl.."I went back to him.

"Why..do you stalk and take my picture in silent..?"

"I already told you.."

"Tell me again.."

"No.."

"Hmm..?"

"No.."

"Fine,i'm ________ _________,you can call me _____-chan"

"Hai!!_____-chan!!"he smiles again.So handsome!!!

"May i asked something..when the first time you stalk me..?"

"It's...a secrets.."He put his finger on his lips.

 

*************************************

Notes from author:-

It's my first drabbles..(=^-^=) Gomen..still learning..

*get whacked*