Caught

Idol's Friend

 

"Who is she?!?!"
 
 "That bi*** what is she doing touching my oppa!" 
 
 
The rude comments kept flooding in. The picture from Jonghyun's twitter, that accidentally uploaded picture, was making headlines. And of course, as with any idol related fiasco, there came the netizens. These netizens, you had to give it to them, they were sharp. Before long, pictures of you and Key from that time at the mall, of you entering the JYP and SM buildings alongside artists as their "coordi noona", of you in the reflection of the mirror in somebody's selca, were all popping up. 
 
You became the source of peace in fan wars all over the world, because you were the common enemy. Nobody knew you, so the stories got as big as the imagination could make them. People were saying you were a coordi noona gone bad or a creepy sasaeng fan. The nicer ones stood up for you and said you might just be friends with the idols, but the general consensus was that you were public enemy number one of the kpop world. They still didn't have a name, but they would soon. And you could not even imagine how bad things would get once they knew who you were.
 
 
That first day, all the companies called and told you to stay at home. You got calls from concerned idol group members but to each of them you had the same response.
 
"Don't worry. I brought this upon myself. I can deal with it. Just give me space." So the calls stopped. They left you alone. And you were alone. For four days. 
 
 
 
Four days of being cooped up in your house was too much. You were about to give up and surrender to the public when you heard your phone ring. You answered it and listened.
 
"Shhh be quiet she picked up"
 
"Shhh"
 
"Dude talk"
 
"Hello?" Somebody finally spoke to you.
 
"Hi....uh who am I talking to?" You asked, confused by the many voices you were hearing. 
 
"You're on speaker. We have people here from 2pm and 2am and MBLAQ and SHINee and Super Junior and Beast and Boyfriend and EXO and DBSK and SS501 and Miss A and Girls Generation and Wonder Girls and 4 minute and Sistar, and and and...basically there are a lot of us here and its super crowded--khun you're sitting on me and onew that is my -- but you are talking to Taecyeon right now." 2pm's Taecyeon responded. You could hear him breathing heavily on the line due to that long winded intro.
 
"Oh, hi oppa!" You answered chuckling. As much as you had asked to be alone, you missed the voices and silly antics of those guys and gals you had spent so much time with. "Uhh what's up?"
 
"We need to meet" he responded curtly, then hung up quickly for dramatic effect.
 
Confused, you pulled your phone away from your ear and stared at it. Who is we? And where are we meeting? 
 
Your phone rang again and you picked it up. "Hello?" you answers, confusion thick in your voice.
 
"Hehe sorry I forgot to mention where we are meeting. I'll text you." And then another beep. You laughed at the effort to make the dramatic hang up work. You could hear the others laughing at Junho, who you could only figure made the embarrassing second call to save his hyung's pride. 
 
You smiled while  imagining the situation, but your thoughts were interrupted by chirping birds, your text tone. You looked down and the text read: come to my dorm ASAP. The number was blocked so you patiently waited for what came two seconds later in the form of another text: oh it's Junho by the way. You laughed...those guys would never learn.
 
 
 
But all funniness aside, you had to get prepped for battle. The world was a dangerous place, an attempting to venture into 2pm's dorm while you were still public enemy number one, yeah that might be a challenge. So you pulled on a big pair of shades, put on your most inconspicuous and unassuming outfit, and braced yourself to step out the door.
 
For the first two minutes it was mission impossible style. You were constantly looking around to see if the coast was clear. In time, you realized that you were in the clear and you were probably drawing more attention to yourself with the dramatic spy moves than you would be otherwise, so you headed over to the dorm as quickly-and normally-as possible. Chansung opened the door for you, and as you stepped in, you saw an immense quantity of shoes at the door, more than usual. 
 
Behind Chansung was standing a group of all of your idol friends, guys and girls, gathered in 2pm's living room. The pre appointed leader of this special group came forward and you heard a familiar voice say the words,
 
"we love you, [your name], and we are going to protect you whether you like it or not"
 
- - - - -
 
[A/N] sorry it's been so long...school was difficult and time consuming as always. But hope this chapter is ok despite the long hiatus:) Comments, suggestions, etc. would be awesome! No promises about future updates, but hopefully things will be quicker in the future...