^two^

Have a Nice Trip, But Won't You See My Next Fall?

 

A/N: Yay! I got four new subscribers! Thank you LuHaan, chin-sun, bananatofucheesecake, and -monster  for subscribing! Comments and subscribers are very much appreciated!

 


The alarm clock rang in your ear as you grabbed it and shot it across the room.

“SOOMIN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO THROW YOUR ALARM CLOCK?!?!” you mom screamed.

WOOPS.

You got dressed into your school uniform and and headed downstairs. You skipped down the FIRST few steps before...............








BOOM.








SMASH.









POOF.

 

Yup. You fell down the stairs, bringing down flower pots and everything in your path. You looked up to see your brother trying to suppress his laughter as your mom stormed over fuming at how many things you broke. She stood in front of you tapping her foot, waiting for an answer.


“Uhhhh, I’m sorry for falling down the stair and........breaking every single thing on the way down?” you scratched your head. You mom looked at you before spinning on her heel ignoring you. You chased after her pleading to her to forgive you. You didn’t see anything, but your mom. You ran around the kitchen when suddenly, your dog, Bacon, lied down.

You tripped over him.




Then you face planted the floor, again.



You brought your head up from the ground revealing tile marks on your face from the impact of the fall.

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” you mom and brother bursted out into laughter as your sat there trying to cover your blushing and embarrassed face. You suddenly remembered that you had to go to school so your grabbed your stuff before sliding on your heels and rushing out the door. You waved your mom goodbye and hailed a taxi. You jumped inside, crashing into the roof of the car.

 



You arrived at school and was walking down the hallway while rubbing your now red bump forming on your head. A random boy came up to you holding a pink envelope and as you were getting it, you didn’t see the “Wet Floor” sign ahead.


You slipped.

On heels.

And crashed.

Into the BOYS’ LOCKER ROOM.


You smashed open the door, revealing a boy, a really cute boy.................PULLING UP HIS PANTS. Your eyes widened to the size of an owl. You rushed your hands to your eyes and covered, trying hard not to take a peek.

“Oh my gosh!! I’m so sorry!” you managed to blurt out before running out of the room blushing. You ran to your classroom, ignoring all of the weird stares you were receiving from other students. You sat down in your chair in the empty classroom. You brushed your hair out of your face.

So much has happened in a matter of..........15 MINUTES.

 



A girl just crashed into the the door of the locker room and came in on me pulling up my pants, the boy thought.

He looked at his watch before hurrying off to class...................as a new transfer student.

 



“Class, I would like to introduce you to our new transfer student...................LUHAN,” the teacher spoke with such excitement.

“Hello, my name is Luhan.” You looked up from your desk and gasped.

IT WAS THE BOY FROM THE LOCKER ROOM!

He walked toward his seat which was in the back of the room on the opposite corner of where you were sitting. Class began and all of the students were bored out of their wits.

 



All of the students were rushing out, pushing and shoving. You managed to get out of school without making a fool out of yourself which you were relieved. However, before you left the school, you spotted the new kid, Luhan about to step on a banana peel while holding a stack of books.











SLIP.

Luhan was laying on his back as he noticed the banana peel. He groaned in frustration as you giggled with happiness.

















Looks like I’m not the only one who is clumsy,  you thought with a grin.