^one^

Have a Nice Trip, But Won't You See My Next Fall?

A/N: A brand new story!! I hope you enjoy my new story like my others! Comments and subscribers are very much appreciated!



Click. Clack. Those were the sounds of your heels. Boys were drooling just by looking at you. You flipped your hair and gazed at the boys with a sparkle in your eyes. You took a couple more steps and smiled before stepping into class.


























BOOM. CRASH. BAM!!!!!!!

You face planted the floor.

You looked up from the ground with a red mark on your face. Everyone exploded into laughter. The boys from before stared at you in disappointment as the girls made fun of you. Even the teacher was holding back her laughter before clearing grabbing everyone’s attention.

“Han SooMin, care to explain......again, why you are on the floor?” the teacher raised an eyebrow at you trying to suppress her laughter. Your eyes wandered around the room, finding smirks on faces and disappointment on others.

“Ummmm, I tripped and face planted the floor?” you awkwardly chuckled. The room was filled with giggles..........................again. You stared at the ground, face red with embarrassment. The teacher only sighed and motioned you to your seat. You catwalked to your seat only to sit on the ground and not the chair.

You missed the chair.

You scratched your head in embarrassment again. You knew for sure that this was going to be the headlines of the school newspaper. You mumbled a sorry before PROPERLY sitting down in your seat. The teacher soon started her lesson and you dozed off.

BBBBBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

The bell rang and you shot up out of your seat. You grabbed your stuff and walked out of the school............SLOWLY. You tried not to slip or fall, but no avail.

You tripped on your own shoe.

“How embarrassing! Three times in one day!” you mumbled, barely audible. You hailed a taxi before heading off to your house.

 



You slammed the door open and during the process you slammed your brother’s face with it. He grabbed the door and swung it closed. He glared at you while holding his nose and cursed at you for your clumsiness.

“Sorry Brain. I mean Brian,” you rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment......AGAIN. You slowly went to your room successfully without tripping. You sat down on your bed and ran your hands through your hair.

“GAHHHH! When will I stop making a fool out of myself and actually be a normal person for once?!” you ranted on and on not realizing that someone was eavesdropping: Brain.  He shook his head at you and tip-toed back to his room with his creepy grin plastered on his face.

Don’t worry SooMin. I’m sure you will become normal...HOPEFULLY.