To Work We Go

Just My Luck

Siwon woke up and bent his head back, yawning loudly.

“Ow,” he groaned realizing how badly his neck hurt. He tried to reach up, but his hand felt heavier than normal. He looked down and become conscious that he was still holding your hand. He turned his head and saw that you were leaning against him and had Milo sound asleep in your lap. He reached up with his free hand and brushed some hair out of your face and behind your ear.

“Hmmm…” you mumbled, shifting in your sleep. Siwon jerked his hand back, anxious that you may wake up. “Mmmmm…" you mumbled settling back into his arm. Siwon breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed his forehead with his free hand. *How did I fall asleep like this? Why am I still holding her hand? I am such an idiot!* Siwon felt the weight on his shoulder shift again, causing him to hold his breath, but it quickly settled. He relaxed and looked down at your intertwined hands. *I should let go of her hand. If she wakes up and sees this she may feel awkward* Siwon nodded with determination. He straightened his fingers and tried to slip them out of your hands, but your grip was too tight. He reached forward with his other hand and tried to pry your fingers off his. Your fingers tightened. Siwon was pulling harder, trying to get your hand to relax, when he suddenly heard a soft giggle. His head snapped towards you. Your eyes were open and you had a soft smile on your face.

“You should have seen your face,” you giggled. “You looked like you were on a mission,” you began to laugh louder. *She saw!* Siwon’s face turned bright red with embarrassment. You let go of his hand and jumped off the couch, along with the now wide awake Milo.

“How long were you awake?” Siwon asked stiffly.

You spun around with a huge grin on your face, “Long enough to see your face do this,” you said trying to make his determined face. Siwon’s face turned pale. You ran around the coffee table. “Are you okay?!” you asked frantically putting your hand against his head.

“Yeah… Yeah…” Siwon stuttered, brushing your hand away. “I’m fine.”

“Okay, so what are we going to do today?!” you exclaimed, filled with anticipation.

“What do you mean? I have to work,” Siwon explained simply.

Your face turned grim as you murmured, “Oh…” Siwon’s heart jerked at the sight. Your look suddenly perked up, “I got it! I can come with you!”

“What?” Siwon asked, seeming completely baffled by the simple statement.

“I can come to work with you. I have wanted to see where you work and if you need me for a wish, I’m right there! It’s a win-win!” you shouted eagerly. Siwon looked at you stunned. Then squinted and scratched the back of his head, *How can I bring her? She won’t fit in. I am going to have to watch her constantly and I won’t get any work done. Urgh!* he thought, grabbing his head.

“So…” you sang, jumping onto the couch next to him and rocking back and forth. Siwon looked over at you tensely.

“~~~~-ah…” You frowned and stopped rocking at the sound of his voice, sensing it would be unpleasant news. Your eyes closed slightly and you looked down as if you were about to cry. Siwon’s words caught in his throat at the look on your face. He wanted to console you so badly, that he accidently muttered, “Sure.”

Your jaw dropped, “Really?! This is going to be so much fun!” You jumped off the couch and ran for the bags of clothes that Leeteuk had bought you. You excitedly twirled in a circle, with Milo at your feet. As Siwon heard the bathroom doors slam behind you, Siwon slouched forward and slapped his forehead, “I’m doomed.”

 

 

I am back! Okay…. I must warn you first that the next few chapters will be sloppy and seemed rushed because I have had so many new ideas since I last wrote and so this story is not very… fresh in my mind. Once I get done with this one, I hopefully will be better again J But I still hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!