Work+Her=Not Easy

Just My Luck

 

"Siwon! Siwon!” Kyunhyun shouted.

Siwon snapped out of his dream like state, “Wha…What?”

“Like I was saying… I can’t believe you brought ~~~~-ah here! She has the attention of all the guys here!” Kyunhyun chuckled, looking at the group of guys hovering around you.

“Yeah… yeah... whatever…” Siwon grumbled and looked back at his computer screen. *I shouldn’t have let her come here…*

<<>> 

“What do you even do at ‘work’?” you asked, putting air quotes around work, as Siwon and you walked into the building.

“I basically sit at a desk all day,” Siwon stated plainly. “~~~~-ah! Don’t skip around!” Siwon yelled. You stopped skipping and walked over to his side.

“Stingy,” you pouted, straightening out the front of your baby blue dress.

“Just try to act normal,” Siwon muttered.

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re not a fairy that is able to grant wishes, and can only come to the human world one week at a time when people find a four-leaf clover.”

Siwon gave you a look, as if wondering about the sarcasm, “You done.”

“I also got turned into a ‘human’,” you whispered, giving him a cute smile.

Siwon laughed and patted your head, “Just… keep that to yourself.” You stuck your tongue out at him and then started to twirl in circles as you got into the elevator.

“Lucky, you need to stay calm, and try to be quiet,” Siwon said, as the ding of the floors passed by. You nodded, right as the doors opened. When you stepped out, you saw two familiar faces in a group of men.

“Donghae! Kyunhyun!” you screamed and ran to them. Both of them turned and looked at you.

“~~~~-ah!” they yelled in unison.

You gave both of them a huge hug, “I didn’t know you worked here!”

“Yeah! We do, but why are you here?!” Donghae asked excitedly.

“I made that little meanie bring me!” you said pointing over your shoulder at Siwon.

“I thought you said you couldn’t bring her here! Hyung! Why’d you lie?!” Donghae shouted. By now everyone was looking at the cute new girl that had come to the office.

Siwon was rubbing his head in frustration, “She made me bring her.”

One of other men from the group stepped out and asked, “Who’s this?” You turned and looked at him, and the first thing you noticed was his hair. He had dark hair, and choppy bangs cut right over his eyes. It was pretty much the same as other guys’ hair, but it reminded you of someone, and you couldn’t quite put your finger on it.

You shook off the feeling and introduced yourself, “Hi! My name is ~~~~! I am Siwon’s cousin.”

Noticing how friendly, and cute, you were, all the other guys swarmed you and started introducing themselves before you were able to get the man’s name. You giggled as the pushed and shoved trying to shake your hand, not understanding why they were doing so.

“Looks like you cousin is a hit,” Kyunhyun chuckled under his breath to Siwon. Siwon let out a huff of air and stormed into the group, just managing to pull you out.

“Go back to work or ~~~~-ah will have to leave!” he shouted. Most of the guys scattered, yet few lagged behind. Sulking at the fact they did not shake your hand.

You turned towards Siwon and asked, “What do I get to do now?”

“Just stay out of trouble,” Siwon stated with vehemence and stomped over to his desk.

*Why is he acting like that?* you wondered as you stared at his back moving away. “Oh well!” you sang and skipped into the office.

“This is going to be so much fun…” Donghae whispered happily to Kyunhyun.

“Yeah,” Kyunhyun laughed. “Today is going to be interesting.” And they both headed into the office.

<<>> 

Kyunhyun laughed at Siwon and patted his shoulder, “It’ll be okay.”

Siwon glanced up, “What does that mean?”

“Nothing,” Kyunhyun chuckled and walked away. Siwon looked at Kyunhyun confused, then peeked over at you. But someone quickly blocked his sight.

“Hyung!” Siwon looked up and Ye Sung standing in front of him.

“What do you want?” Siwon questioned, trying to remain normal, and look around him to see you.

“Well… Has your cousin… ever come here before?” Ye Sung asked.

Siwon looked at him suspiciously, “No. Why?”

Ye Sung frowned slightly, “I don’t know why… but… I just feel like I know her.”

“That’s impossible!” Siwon snapped. “She has never come to visit me here before!” Ye Sung stepped back. You looked over at Siwon curiously, due to his sudden shouting and saw him at his desk with the man who had asked, ‘who you were’ first.

You walked over and asked cautiously, “What’s wrong?” Siwon’s eyes turned to you and he calmed down vaguely.

“Nothing, he just asked if you had ever come here before,” Siwon stated.

“I feel like I’ve met you before,” Ye Sung said looking down at you.

“I don’t think we have. What’s your name?” you asked.

“Oh right… I didn’t get to introduce myself before. My name is Ye Sung,” he smiled and shook your hand. The second he touched your hand you grew stiff.

“No, no, no I don’t think we have met before,” you said shaking your head vigorously. Siwon gave you a strange look.

“Okay,” he smiled.

“Ye Sung!” someone hollered.

“Well, I got to go. See you later,” he said waving at you as he walked away. You stood completely still as if terrified by something.

“~~~~-ah, ~~~~-ah,” Siwon repeated, shaking your shoulder. “~~~~-ah. Lucky!” he shouted. You blinked a couple times and then looked over at Siwon.

“What?” you asked, your voice sounding far off.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Siwon asked, his voice filled with concern.

“Yeah,” you nodded, sounding unsure.

Siwon was not convinced, “~~~~…”

“~~~~-ah!” one of your followers yelled. “Do you want to come eat lunch with us?”

“Um… I…” you stuttered.

“No she doesn’t!” Kyunhyun yelled back, slinging his arm around you. “Cause she is helping me with something.” Many of the guys pouted and shuffled off to have lunch. “~~~~-ah, how would you like to learn how to copy something?”

You looked over at Kyunhyun and smiled weakly, “Sure.”

“Okay! Let’s go!” Kyunhyun shouted, spinning you and marching off. Kyunhyun glanced over at Siwon and gave him a thumbs up. But Siwon didn’t seem to notice since he didn’t react, instead he just stared at you. *What’s wrong with her? She looks as if she saw a ghost.* Kyunhyun turned into the copy room and glanced at Siwon, who was still staring after you, and smirked. *What will he do now?*

 

 

J Anyway thank you for all your comments! And also if you did not know <<>> means a flashback and then when I type it again it means end of flashback. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!