Chapter Two - Henry's Second Dream

My Dream Girl

------------------------------------------------------------
[Henry’s Dream]

[Henry’s POV]

I was sitting on the shore at the beach, watching the waves roll up to my toes and wash away the mud on my skin. It was midday, and the sun was sitting directly on the horizon. A mixture of orange, red, purple and yellow colours danced across the glittering crystal clear water. I placed my hands on either side of me and gently combed the soft sand from side to side.

I don’t know why, but for some reason, I felt as though I was waiting for someone.

I turned to the left and saw two doves chasing each other in the air; their white feathery wings flapped vigorously against the cool ocean breeze. I smiled at them.

Then, from the corner of my eye I saw a tall figure sit down beside me. I turned and my jaw dropped when my eyes met with hers. It was the girl I had saved from the group of buff men from before.

What was she doing here?

She looked so beautiful. Her pale skin shined like a pearl in the sunlight and her long bangs brushed lightly against her cheeks.

She curled her lips into a warm and sweet smile and that’s when my stomach filled with butterflies.
I wanted to know her name.

“Hi,” she said softly. I smiled back at her.
“Hi.”

There was a moment of silence. I watched as she looked down and blushed.

When she spoke, her voice was almost in a whisper.

“Thanks again for saving me the other night. I don’t know what I was thinking...going out that late at night on my own like that. I just moved here and I don’t know my way around the city very well yet,” she said.

“Oh...you’re welcome, it was my pleasure. Maybe...I c-could s-show you around here sometime?”

She looked up and smiled again. My heart skipped a beat this time.

“I would love that! Thank you!” She replied. I felt like leaping for joy, but I was glued in my spot.

Suddenly, the gap between us began to disappear. We were getting closer and closer to each other.
We were about to kiss, until...

[End of Henry’s POV]

[End of Henry’s Dream]

[Hangen’s POV]
I opened the door to Henry and Donghae’s room. All the members were eating breakfast, except for Henry.

I smiled when I saw that he was having a good dream. A few nights ago Donghae told me of the nightmare Henry had. I was even more worried about him now than I ever have been. I asked Henry myself about the dreams he’s been having, but of course he didn’t want to talk about it very much.

He just said a few things. Donghae, Ryeowook, Siwon, Kyuhyun and I were going to be leaving for Korea in a few weeks. I only hoped that the dreams wouldn’t affect Henry in any way.

“Henry.” I walked over to his bed and tapped him on the shoulder.

He lifted his hand into the air, trying to flick my hand away and then it flopped back down onto the pillow he was hugging.

“Five more minutes,” he mumbled.
I chuckled.

“Time to wake up! Breakfast is ready!”
Henry rolled onto his belly and threw his pillow onto the floor.

I went around the bed, grabbed the pillow and started to lightly hit Henry’s back.

Henry grumbled.

I sighed in defeat and threw the pillow.

“Okay, if you’re not up in five minutes I am going to come back and do water-screen!” I said.

That definitely woke him up.

I laughed as he chased me out of the room and into the kitchen where the other members were eating breakfast.
This morning was going to be quite an eventful one.