Welcome!! (JIEUN"S VER)

Heroes of Olympus

 

When it's already 5:00 am in the Morning, Mr.Lee quickly go inside Jieun's Room to wake her up.

"Sweetheart,come on wake up now!"

"YAWNS Appa,what time is it already??"

"5:00 in the morningg, come on get up riht now and quickly take a very nice and soothing shower."

"Deh, Appa!!"

"Just wear Casual Clothes ok!!"

"Ok!!" 

Then Jieun quickly choose her outfit and go to the shower room while her dad prepares their food.

5:30 am

Jieun hurriedly go downstairs and straiht to the Dining Area

"Appa, is this ok??"Jieun said and showed to her father her outfit.

"You look nice,Sweetheart!!Come let's eat and enjoy our last meals together."Mr. Lee said sadly."I cooked all your favorite breakfast.Here's your plate with eggs and bacon and a cup of capuccino."

"YEY!! Thank's Dad!!"Jieun said happily and started eating her foods.

"So are you excited to o to your new school??" 

"Yes, but still a little nervous."

"Hahaha. That's alright!!"

Then they finished their dishes in exactly 5:45 and Mr. Lee started to wash the dishes while Jieun bring down her luggage and things.

When it's already exact 6:00...

"Jieun-ie, are you ready???"

"Deh Appa," Jieun replied and took a quick glance to her old home while wearing her father's gift (the necklace) and her mother's gift (which is the book with Ancient Greek writings). "I'm ready!!" And Jieun quickly go inside the carand her father started to start the car and they started their trip.

In the Car

"Jieun-ie, can you pls. remember what I'm gonna tell you??"

"Deh Appa"

"Always remember that Appa really loves you and that you're very special to me!!"

"Yes Appa and I love you too Appa!!" Jieun said in the blink of her tears.

"And also that the place that you're gonna stay from now on is the place where you were very safe and you will also learned how to fight in battles and to carry swords and dagger or any kind of weapon.And Also... Yor Mother... Is....."

"Appa, Who is My MOTHER???"

"Your Mother is the goddess ATHENA!!!"

"My Mother is Athena the goddess of wisdom, arts and battle strategy!! No doubt that I'm so very smart and intelligent."

"Yes you inherit that from your mother and also your gray eyes, you also inherited those from your Mother.And remember that your Mother always guides and protects you."

"Really she does??"

"Yes, even thouh you didn't know it Athena always protects you from those Monsters that wanted to kill you, but she will always protects you from it.

After that Jieun started to know about her Mom much more. After those 2 hours they're already outside the white wall and the pine tree that was at the Entrance of the Academy/Camp. It was covered with a big and great barrier that mortals can't go through from those barriers only demigods and others.(except mortals and monsters). At the top of the Wall there it write's in Ancient Greek: "Καλώς ήρθατε στο Στρατόπεδο Ημίαιμος"

 "It says,Welcome to Camp Half-Blood" Jieun read the writings." So it's really not an Academy??"

"Yes it was!Now come inside the barrier and Good Bye!!"Mr. Lee said and hugged Jieun one last chance! " I LOVE YOU!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO DAD!!Good Bye!!"Jieun said and bid a farewell to her Father and bringing her luggage and bag and quickly go inside of the Camp Half-Blood's Big House.

While walking around the camp to find “The Big House” she accidentally bumped into another girl with short hair but electric blue eyes.

“I-I’m Sorry!!” I said to the girl.

“No, I’m the one to say sorry…miss??? Are you new here???” the girl suddenly asked.

“Yup,I’am!! I’m Lee Jieun, daughter of Athena. Nice to meet you-“

“Park Jiyeon, daughter of Zeus!!” Jiyeon suddenly said to introduce herself.

“So.. Jiyeon-shi”

“Just call me Jiyeon.”

“So..Jiyeon can you pls.tell me where The Big House is??”

“Yeah Sure, Follow me!!”

Then Jiyeon and Jieun go to the Big House where the Director and the Asst.Director of the Camp lives.”

While were already near the Big House, I suddenly heared some ballad song of 1970’s.

“Wow, that’s a very nice son over there.”

“Yes, it is come one let’s go inside.”

“Yeah Sure!!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the very short chap.

I’m just saying that the beginning chap. Up to next is the flashbacks and Jieun was only 12 years old and Jiyeon was 13 years old.

Thank you.

-MILKYCHAN =3

 

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!