School

Loves Me Not

Contains PG-13 or how does it called?

Heyyy sorry for not updating for so long had school and more studying on top of school and then life lol well thats why you get extra long chapter hehe and finally Jiah as well as krytoria ^_^ enjoy:

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Chap 5 - school
 
~ A new day ~
 
1...2......3.. Gayoon+Dongwoo+Hoya :"TIME TO WAKEE UPPPPP" ~the screams could be heard inside the whole house ~
 
~every one woke up and started to get ready then eating the breakfast Gayoon had made...except of one sleepy leader that won't wake to anything... Not till...~
 
woohyun:"Wake up hunny" *he whispered* I wanna have with you right now... Don't you want to see my ..."
 
Sunggyu: "Shut uppppp...omg you make my dreams nightmares urgh"
 
Woohyun:"ehh why are you red? Get ready to school..and I love you :D"
 
Sunggyu:"what!?"
 
Woohyun:"I'm joking you :P"
 
~he left the room with a pouting leader~
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
-at school-
 
Pupils: " coming trough"....."moveee they are coming" ....."omg cant believe I'll see them" ..."I wanna get closer to one of them this year"....
 
~all this could be heard at the school's entrance... Why? Because the infinite gang is about to come !!~
 
 
 
- as they walk trough, people handing them presents, some even take pictures, there are many loud screamings as if they are some kind of celebrities-
 
 
 
~Woohyun throws heart shapes with his hand making the crowd more loud, Sunggy amazes by puting his hands into his pokets looking tough, Sungyeol and L walks with a serious face making all the girls exited with the mystery, Sungjong walks with a big wide smile earns some candies and hugs from the noona's ^_^... but then Jiyoon apears everyone keeps silence , the first infinite girl or a first girl in a gang ever, no ones knows what should the do. to be scared or admire her ~
 
*She smiles and begin dancing* (imagine her solo dance in I my me mine) then waves hello to the crowd*
 
~the crowd claps and whistle~
 
"Awesome beginning of a school year" said the smiling Sungjong ^^
 
 
------------------------
Amber: "whoa that girl has skills, and she is cute too... I wanna meet her"
 
Sulli:" she isn't something... Sungyeol is more my type...
 
Amber:" what haha that depressed dude? He seems to suffer with anything he does.."
 
Luna:" god why there are so many people here !? I don't get whats all the fuse about"
 
Amber:"gosh you're like the only one in entire Seoul who deosnt like/love/admire at least 1 from the infinite gang! How is that even possible!?"
 
Luna:" they are not my type"...
 
Sulli:"weirdo :P"
 
Amber:"kekeke"
 
 
~everyone went to their classes~
1st year class:
 
Jihyun:" hello my name is Jihyun blah blah blah blah,you'll spend most of the time here with me. Blah blah blah blah ,if you wanna hear advise or tell  me something,anything dont be shy blah blah blah"
 
Jiyoon:*thinking about something*
 
Boys in class:" omg did you see the teacher's s!? Jdwcjebviher something to die for"
 
Jiyoon:*omg can they hear what I think about!?*
 
Jihyun:"blah blah blah blah blah and alao blah blah blah
 
 
 
-suddenly the door got opened-
 
~everyone exhaled ~ "wow it's one and only Victoria the most flexible girl in Seoul, she looks fantastic"
 
Jihyun:"Shhh, class would you stop talking please? ...ok what an honor having you here, is there a specific reason?"
 
~Victoria turns with her back showing a body on her, (yep its Krystal) ~
 
"teacher I'm sorry my girlfriend was late at the first day it's completly my fault she went to sleep really late so punish me instead..."
 
Jihyun:"gi...gi...what?"
 
All classmates:" whattttttttttt"
~except of the giggling Luna, Sulli, and the happy exited Jiyoon~
 
 
Jihyun:"wait what no what!! Hey, is she sleeping? "
 
Victoria:"yeah..where to put her? I got classes to attend as well...."
 
Jiyoon:"next to me ^____^ "~she waved her hand exited~
 
~Victoria carefully placed Krystal on the chair with her head now lying on the table~
 
"tell me my punishment later byes"
 
Jihyun:"Great Jiyoon you both gonna get along well since both of you speak english very well...oh mind you to please wake her up? "
 
Luna:"thats hopeless.... Only Victoria is able to wake her up and if she was sleeping when Victoria carried her then....
 
 
A boy:"yah how do you know all that !?" -at this point there were many whispers about Krytoria like how can a beautiful famous girl choose someone simple and weird such as Krystal and etc-
 
 
Sulli:" me Luna Amber and Krytoria all live together."
 
Classmates:" whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" ~another shock (e electric shock nana..sorry I had do to that)
 
Jihyun:"anyways....blahblah blah
 
~Belle ring yay~
---------------------
 
...........
Hyunah:" Yah!! Wheres everyone!? ~pouts~
 
Sohyun:"Aigoo who cares I can finally eat!"
 
Hyuna:"you'll get weigh pfft..."
 
Sohyun:"meanie.... And they must be curious about the new girl..."
 
Hyuna:"new girl? What new girl??
 
Sohyun:"omg are you on earth!? The new girl from infinite gang..."
 
Hyuna:" please, the earth revolves around me :D ..wait what!? New infinite member!? A girl !? Whyyy must be tomboy haha I wonder if she is uglier then Amber... "
 
Sohyun:" actually she is very pretty, I saw her when infinite had their entrance she showed some dance moves she is powerful not on your level of course, I wonder if she can rap...lol your popularity might drop down"
 
Hyuna:"say what!? Are you freaken out of your mind?? Or are you in love with her!? With a girl! Disgusting. No one can be on top on me never! I'm the queen of this school, my dad can buy this place if I just said I wanted him to."
 
 
Sohyun:"hey, theres nothing wrong with homouality!"
 
Hyuna:"and thats all you had to say about my speech..argh forget it lets search fans I wanna make videos ^__^ camera<3"
 
 
Sohyun:"you know...most of the people who say homophobic things are gay themself ~puts out her tongue~ and that Krytoria couple was really cute..."
 
Hyuna:"again with your gays -_-...oh big crowd! *-* lets go go go ~
 
 
~Jiyoon was leaning against a big tree, the whole place was surrounded with green, flowers , butterflies, and a lagune next to the rails. Not only that she enjoyed the view but also was she surrounded by many many pretty girls. Some boys sat on benches close to them, Amber was sitting there as well looking boyish then ever watching how Sulli tries to get trough the girls to say something to Jiyoon but without any success~
 
 
Hyunah:" move!!.....getting trough.....don't you know who am I !?....you!!"
 
~Jiyoon pointed a finger to her chest with a confused face~
 
hyunah:"yes you! What do you think your doing blah bl..a"
 
-Jiyoon kissed Hyunah on the lips !!-
 
~It was for a brief second but Hyuna felt as if it was really long, time stopped, she was taken aback....couldn't think. ~
 
 
everyone:" whoaaaa she kissed Hyuna, I'm so jealous... They do fit each other.. Most popular girls" -and more whispers-
 
Hyunah:"yah!! " She hit Jiyoon's arm with all her strength 
 
Jiyoons:*chews*"Mmm...strawberry..my favorite...You got a great taste " ~with this and a slight smile she walked from the scene~
 
 
~Sulli was really hurt~ "but she kissed me first! Why do I feel this way?...my heart is about to explode, I feel so empty I want this to disappear right now! But also don't wanna let it go? Argh whats happening to me!? I hate this  Hyuna girl T-T".
 
 
 
~all the girls surrounded Hyuna asking questions~
 
 
Sohyun:" hoho it's gonna be interesting from now on ;)"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The end.
 
 
 
-------------
Pssst...well I saw this photo of sosul lol sohyun standing hugged with sulli from beside so err do you think it would be good idea makingnthem together at the end? ^_^
 
 
Thank you for commenting and you too silent readers <3
P.s my friend and I started a new fanfic about krytoria and yulsic please check it out:
 
 
 
 
WOULD LIKE YOUR SUPPORT :D