Secret

Loves Me Not

 

         Heyo, sorry for not updating for so long heres a long chap with basically action and info about infinite gang +Jiyoon+revealing some about Gayoon , I promise kisses and etc next chap with Jiah too ;) ~finally~ -_- p.s too lazy to check the grammar/mistakes sowwy~
 
------------
 
 Chap 4
 
 
Dongwoo:"hey, I got an idea keke since we have 2 ladies here why don't they go ahead and then with the help of gayoon's s jerks will jump onto them then we can kick thir ^_^ " (hw aaid that very fast)
 
~Hoya punched Dongwoo's head~
 
gayoon:"yeah consider yourself alive just because you said something not gay"
 
Sunggy:" actually thats a great idea...and Jiyoon can protect Gayoon..."
 
Jiyoon:~Puppy face~"my first action as part of infinite gang"(she tought to herself)
 
Woohyun:" awesome lets deceive them :)"
 
Sungyeol:"what ever..."
 
-------------D
 
~As ssangyoon walk....3 giant fat guys heading to their way, as the mist outside fades they can see clearly a scar on one of them~
 
 
 
Guy 1: "Hey, girl nice body, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? "
 
~Gayoon hit his face with her green bag~ "I prefer hell..."
 
*the two other guys began to come closer with huge anger seen on their face*
 
Guy 2:"you gonna pay !"
 
~Guy 3 dropped his cigaret~
 
 
Jiyoon:"Gayoonie...I'm scared ;(" (aegyo)
 
~As guy 1 with the scar rushes back to Gayoon...guy 2 brushes his fingers through Jiyoon's hair~
 
 
Guy 2:" Yah are you really a girl? Too bo..."
 
~Jiyoon used her jump kick which made guy 2 fly and knock guy 1 down~
 
 
*L held guy 3 from the back * 
 
~The other 2 guys got scared and decided to yield then the rest of infinite came surrounding them~
 
  
Woohyun:"Jongie?..finish them.
 
~after 3 minutes they lied on the floor~
 
Hoya:" and this are only our makneas... Wonder what the strength of the rest of us?"
 
~the guys stirred laying on eaxh other fright and dread could be seen on their faces~
 
Sungjong:"yeah guys? I think I overdid it we should call an ambulance..."
 
Gayoon:"Nah they will live..."
 
 
-------------------------------------
 
Sungkyu:"finally home...yah I really wanna sleep now but gather everyone around the table at the living room"
 
Gayoon:"I'll bring some snacks"
 
 
...   
 
Sunggyu:"ok I wanna hear you, lets get to know each other better... We are a family after all"
 
Woohyun:"ooh I wanna start..."
 
Sungyu:"Sungyeol start please..."
 
Sungyeol:"I'm last ."
 
Woohyun:"So...I met sunggyu when we were 4 years old.. Played at the play yard when our moms insisted to go home then they started to talk and you know..girls talk forever..so  I asked Sungyu if he wants to ride the slide.."
 
Sungyu:"get to the point!"
 
Woohyun:"well our families became really close... One day we were about to go on a trip all together I think we were around 7~6 years we convinced them to be in the trunk then 1 minute before they drove we snack out.... Everyone were killed at a car accident. We the run away and begin living in the streets.
 
Jiyoon:"wow that's sad..."
 
Sunggyu:"kinda but thats how we became infinite gang protecting people from freaken jerks :)"
 
 
Sungjong:"I was sent to a Orphanage the minute I was born, don't know anything about my parents today. Everyone used to bully me, joke about me, laugh on me becouse I sleep with a teddy bear. Howeve, one day L entered into the orphange my life brightened, he scared the hell out of the other kids and took my side no matter what. I own him big time.
1 day we decided to run away, digged a huge hole in the ground looking like we are playing all this years but in the end it was a distraction for we jumped from the fence."
 
L:"You become stronger by knowing pain, that's how Jongie is so strong now, moreover, I tought him some tricks sister Gayoon showed me, she trained me since I was 2 years old, when both of our parents died from illness she was too young to take care of me so she finished high level studies and got scolerships to take me back but I already ran away~."
 
Sungyeol:" they met me in the scrariest and crulest street in Seoul, coming there it's like suiciding but all of this 6 men stayed alive somehow till Gayoon came in her search for L at this time we became friends in order to survive and took us to her home thank you Gayoon<3"
 
~everybody bows~
 
Jiyoon:" oh oh ok my turn yay, well I was born in London, but my mother tongue is Korean, I came here 2 weeks ago cuz' I read so many articles about infinite and how you guys lived on the streets first and wanted to do the same since I love actions and fights, oh what else can I tell about myself? Well.... I like girls! And Sunggyu... ^__^
 
~Woohyun fell on his back lauging while Sunggyu hitting him"
 
Gayoon:"yeah...well I'm going to sleep..." ~with this she left the room~.
 
Jiyoon:"Did I say something wrong?"
 
Sunggyu:" well Gayoon is a very nice person, she owns this house and she is like ultra rich and smart, she took us and made us a family, she has cold glares and she is most of the time quiet but she is full of emotions and care, being Gay for her is a bad thing she hates relationships the same gender, we are trying to respect that tough we love to annoy her too lol.
 
Jiyoon:" Whaaaaaaaaaat a Homophobe owner of a house full of gays ?!?!?' hahahahaha"
 
Sunggyu:"shut up!"
 
 
L:" she has a reason..." ~then he disappeared  into the darkness~
 
Jiyoon:" lets go and get some sleep school starts tomorrow I'm gonna seduce a girl and take her here lalalala Gayoon won't fear anymore ^_^"
 
(yes everyone were in bed already she talked to herseld buwhahaha made myself laugh) o:
 
 
 
---------------------------------
So what do you think Gayoon's reason for being Homophobe? O:
 
Thank you for reading <3 all comments are acceptable ^_^