Who am I?

Loves Me Not

 

Boom boom boom ~smash~
"And don't you ever try doing something like that again!!" jiyoon declared as 3 big fat bullies ran away with fear in their eyes.
 
Jiyoon:" hey girl, are you alright?, whats a cute innocent looking person doing in a place like this?"
 
Girl:"I ugh... Thank you" ~the girl bowed~
 
jiyoon:"yah I just Saved your life..."
 
Girl:" wish I had something to live for..." ~she whispered but loud enough for Jiyoon to hear her.
 
Jiyoon: " oh you are so adorable can I use you then? Go stand there next to the road please"
 
The girl obeyed.
As a car stopped 2 guys with mischievous face came out toward the girl as if they about to damage her
 
~HAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAH~
~Jiyoon jumped on one with a kick then without touching the floor she threw a punch to the other guy, as she toched the ground she jumped again with a split kicking the sensitive spot on both guys's necks so they fainted.~
 
 
~maenwhile the girl called the police~ :"How can a girl so short kick big scary guys like this"
 
Jiyoon:" I guess I'm strong cuz' I like to eat? :D"
~To the sound of sirens Jiyoon quickly grabbed the girl's hand and started to run away~ 
 
 
 
Girl:"hey let go please I need to go home, Yah why are running!? Why are you beating those bad guys anyways?"
 
~when they were far enough to stop~ Jiyoon: "they could arrest me as well... Oh! I want to become one of the elite gang members INFINITE, meantime I live in the street with some food I brought with me".
 
Girl:"oh I know where they live want me to show you?"
 
~they went to a dark place, 2 caves were beyond them~
 
Girl:"ok im abandon you here sorry...don't know which way is the right one but both are dangerous for sure".
 
Jiyoon:" ok let me use my intuition, it says the left one!...ok I'll go to the right :P"
 
Girl:"wtf!?"
 
Jiyoon:" my orientation intuition is always the opposite haha, oh yeah what's your name?"
 
The girl:" My mom doesn't allow me to tell it to strangers" 
 
~Jiyoon face palmed herself~" well haha, I want to give you a reason to live " then Jiyoon kissed the girl on the lips for a second 
 
~The girl blushed deeply for it being her first ever kiss~
 
jiyoon:" my name is Jiyoon lets meet again sometime, and...be careful~ she winked and left the girl there blushing~.
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Jiyoon came to a view of a nice, little mansion like house.
Therefore, some bullies with gunz,knives and swords stood there.
~Jiyoon didn't hesitate and ran to them with all her streangh ~
it took less then 5 minute until all of the 15 bullies lied down on the floor helpless~ of course it costed her some blood for her body covered with bruisies and sore even since the fights before.
 
 
 
~whistle~ " Very impressing." the leader said.
 
Jiyoon breathed Heavily but manage to say:" leader sunggyu!...INFINITE ELITE!!, I want to become one of you please test me, let me try."
 
 
Sungyeol:"PFFFT , girls cannot be in a gang such as ours, go away kiddo...."
 
Jiyoon:"Yah! So whats that woman doing there?"
 
Sunggyu: "she is like our mother, she doesn't fight, she just cleans and make us food...."
 
Dongwoo:" yeah, because that's the only thing girls can do!"
 
Woohyun:" right, thats why Gayoon kicked your on the monster cars race ^_^"
 
Dongwoo:"Shutt up!"
 
Jiyoon:" please let me prove you!, look at me, I've been fighting bad guys for a month now, you are my heroes, the reason I claim for justice"
 
Sunggyu:" you know what, you are kinda cute if you insist ok then let see how you'll do, you already finished 15 of our guards...only 85 left :)"
 
~Jiyoon kicked those bullies like nothing~
 
Sunggyu:" well done, lets skip to the last level it will be too boring"
 
Hoya:" whaaaat theres no way she can do it."
 
~dongwoo already was on his position~
 
Sunggyu:" okay, your mission is to stop the monster car, it shoots missles, got high level of defense and even sharp knifes from outside, goodluck".
 
~Jiyoon was so hurt right now, so tired, so damaged, but despite of all that she rose up and ran toward Dongwoo~
 
flipping, running in circles, jumping, falling, trying to fend off the huge monster like car with not bit succes, it just made her body suffer more, her hand full with blood and right then she was about to give up~
 
jiyoon said to herself:" omg im so stupid... Just need to stop the car.."
 
~she waited for the right time then did a somersault and jumped on the window of the driving Dongwoo, she pulled a sharp item out of the car and broke the window, then kicked him so he flew to the back sit, then the car, slowly stopped.~
 
Gayoon: "my god, she did it." o.o
 
~Sunggyu signaled Jiyoon to come over with his hands~
 
Woohyun: " Hey, I'm sorry but you are still just a girl, and if theres someone in infinite who disagrees you being part of them, then you can't, but of course no one here is against you, please know that its too dangerous because you are a girl".
 
~Jiyoon slowly sat on the road cupping her legs with her hands, tears suddenly flood her face, what she just heard hurt 1000 times more then her bruises, wounds and scars.~
"I wish I was born a boy" she sobbed.
 
~Gayoon walked quickly to Jiyoon slapping her cheek~ "What nonsense are you saying, you should be glad you are a girl!"
 
Jiyoon: "No!, guys control the world"
 
Gayoon:"well, girls control the guys!"
 
Jiyoon opened her eyes widely, she had never lost a fight, not in talks and not in physic fights and there she stands beating her without even trying : "fine, but for me it hopless, I lost my dream"
 
Sunggyu:" Actually, you just failed the most important test.
Infinite never gives up...we will fight the bad guys no matter what...lets go gang..."
 
 
~They left her there alone~
 
 
 
~after few minutes~
 
 
sungjong came back and told her: "Hey, I'm sorry what's your name? Will you be ok? I couldn't leave you like this".
 
 
Jiyoon fainted into his hands after she had told him her name.
 
L:" Jongie! Yah, what made you run back like thi..."
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
so..anyone knows who that mistery girl is? who ever guess it right gets a virtual lemon ice :DD lmao any ideas guys?