Faithfully waiting

Faithfully waiting

 

Taemin's POV
 
Its been two days since Jinki didn't talk to me. I know he's angry, I know he's in a state of confusion. I really feel so guilty. He has yet to know about his paralysed legs. Oh gosh, what should I do? How can I make the effort or courage to tell him? I don't want him to be disappointed again when he finds out himself and have a panic attack. How? I watched him pitifully from outside his room as he don't want Jonghyun and I to enter. He was siting upright looking outside the window with a serene yet sad face.
 
"Have you contacted his parents?" Jonghyun approached me from behind.
"Ouh yes but as usual, they aren't contactable." I answered as I turn around to face him.
 
About Jinki's parent. This is one tough explanation. I only met Jinki's parent once and after that poof! They're no longer in Jinki's house. It is said that they were transfered to oversea for their job and can only be contact via email, that's what they said. Yup his mom and dad work together. Its useless if we were to call or text them. Well I did send them an email a year ago telling them about Jinki but I get no response. I don't know where the hell is Jinki's parent now. I somehow pity Jinki for having a lack of love from his parent. Jonghyun shaped his mouth into an 'O' and sigh. He looks at Jinki worriedly and asked when can we go in. I shrugged my shoulder. Maybe he will be like this for weeks,months,years? I don't know. I know its hard to accept the fact but I do hope he is strong to face it soon. Then I notice Jinki turns his head to face us watching him. He remove his blanket and beginning to put his legs down into a sitting position. He stands up and....
 
Jinki's POV
 
From what I remember, I saw Taemin's phone stated its 30 June 2012. I got pretty shocked. How could he keep this from me? Even Jonghyun?! I am angry at them. I kept thinking about the negatives. It just went through my mind that the unknown boy who entered that day is Taemin's new lover. I feel like crying. I wonder what other changes could there be. Most likely about Taemin. If only Taemin could tell me the truth about his relationship with that boy. I know I've been a bad boyfriend to him, sleeping for 2 years, leaving him to suffer just like that. For sure he wants somebody to accompany him. And that boy is the one. I looked outside the door and saw that Taemin and Jonghyun is watching me all the time. I sigh and been wanting to get as I failed the first time. I remove my balnket and get the near the edge of the bed and let down my feet. I forced my whole body weight to stand up. Not even the first step, I fall immediately. What is happening to me?
 
-
 
Taemin and Jonghyun quickly opened the door and rushed to Jinki who has fell down. They help carry Jinki up and back to bed. It must have hurt to fall down without any means of support. Taemin looked at Jonghyun with a worried expression. Suddenly Taemin's hand was gripped by Jinki. Taemin got stunned a bit but look at Jinki calmly. Taemin could see Jinki's eyes was quite watery and so he leaned forward to Jinki and touch his face.
 
"Wae yeobo? What's wrong?" Taemin asked softly.
"Please...tell me the truth... everything..." Jinki replied.
 
Jonghyun looked at Taemin and nodded. Maybe its really the time to tell Jinki everything. Everything that Jinki should know. Taemin sat down on the chair which was placed near Jinki's bed and takes a deep breath. 
 
"what do you want to know first?" Taemin asked.
"Who is that tall boy? Tell me honestly Taemin-ah." Jinki sternly asking Taemin.
"Yeobo, I told you he's just a friend. Like me and Jonghyun.." Taemin strongly replied.
"Are you sure? Why does he calls you yeobo then?" Jinki looking angry but his eyes is still watery.
"He's always like that. He knows that you're my one and only, yeobo." Taemin placed his hand on Jinki's head.
 
Jinki looked down. Its already night time and visiting hours almost over. Taemin urge to him to get some rest and Jinki lay down. Taemin wipe the tears from his eyes even though it didn't really fell and kiss Jinki's forehead. Jonghyun waved goodbye and goodnight and so as Taemin. Taemin knows Jinki has more questions to ask but maybe the next day will do. Jonghyun offered him a ride home. Taemin agreed. While on their way to Taemin's apartment, Taemin's phone rang. Its an unknown number. Taemin rejected the first time but it rang again and so he picked it up. 
 
"Hello, is this Minho's friend? I'm calling from ***** bar, can you please come here and pick him up? He seems to be drunk." The bar attendent spoke.
"I'll be right there." Taemin replied.
 
Taemin tells Jonghyun to drive to that certain bar. Jonghyun negelcted it at first but he can't help but to agreed on Taemin's pitiful command. As they arrive at the bar, they saw Minho who was lying down on the counter table, drunk. Taemin went in and saw a lady calls Taemin up and asked if Taemin is his friend. Taemin shyly say yes and that lady admitted that she's the one who called Taemin earlier on. Taemin thanked her and calls Jonghyun to come forward to help bring Minho to the car. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sounded a bit pissed. But indeed he went to help Taemin dragging Minho to his car. Jonghyun looked annoyed as he drift his car to Taemin's apartment. 
 
"S-sorry..." Taemin facing Jongyun feeling scared.
 
Jonghyun just keeps silent. As when they arrived at Taemin's apartment, Jonghyun again helped Taemin to bring Minho inside. They put crashed Minho down to the bed and gulped down a glass of water. Minho was sure a heavy man. Jonghyun without any further delay, make his way out of Taemin's apartment. Taemin thanked him sincerely.
 
"Be careful, he's drunk." Jonghyun warns Taemin before leaving.
 
Taemin smiled and nodded. He closes the door and turns to see Minho. Minho was all smiley and goofy. Well, he's drunk what do you expect? Taemin was feeling a bit scared. He went to change his clothes to a comfortable one and just then Minho began to grab Taemin's waist from the back. Hugging Taemin tightly. Taemin forced Minho's arms to let go but he wasn't that strong enough to do so. Minho was all Taemin's name. 
 
"jagiya, you're mine....." Minho slurred.
"Yah, you're drunk! Don't do this!" Taemin forcing his way out from Minho's arms.
 
Minho became more powerful and pull Taemin onto him. Taemin began to kick his feet vigorously and Minho stood up and back down, this time above Taemin. Taemin looked terrified. Minho looked excited and began haressing Taemin. Taemin kept shaking his head to Minho, pleading him not to do this. Minho could not even think and just continue. Taemin cry and begged for mercy. Minho suddenly came to his senses and stopped on whatever he is doing. Taemin was already crying badly and Minho leaned back in surprised. Taemin kicked Minho and fled off to the living room shakily. Minho's eyes grew big in disbelief. What has he done? Thank god he did not went overboard.
 
"No...No... I did not...." Minho speaks for himself.
 
-
 
Early morning, Taemin woke up to see that the house was so quiet. He walked to the kitchen and surprising saw breakfast was done. There's a little note under a plate and Taemin read it.
 
'I'm sorry about last night, please forgive me. 
Here's your breakfast. I'll head for work first. 
- Minho'
 
Taemin scoffed and knocked on his head as he doesn't want to remember about last night. He is indeed feeling hungry and so he accepted Minho's breakfast. As he sat down to eat his breakfast, Jonghyun was outside the door knocking hard and panting like crazy. Taemin jumped up a little and cursed a bit. He stands up and opens the door for Jonghyun.
 
"Yah, get changed now.. NOW!" Jonghyun suddenly yells.
"What, why?" Taemin asked curiously.
"Don't you get my msg or the doctor's calls? Jinki is missing!" Jonghyun explains, still panting.
"WHAT?!" Taemin screames.
 
*Hello everyone! Sorry as I didn't update yesterday. I have recovered from fever but not from cough. But I'm fine now. So here is my latest update :) Hope its alright for all of you readers :) Thank you thank you thank you for being so patient and loyal! :)*