Chapter 2

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

You and Juniel walk to school. You guys were pretty early. When you guys arrived at school, you and Juniel just walked around the school to kill time. Then, you guys pass buy Taemin. Your eyes brighten up.

"Hey Taemin!" u said.

"Uhm. Hi?" he said back.

You smile.. but it fades away. 

-sigh- "Why does he make it awkward? Why does he have to say 'uhm' all the time?" You say to yourself.

You didn't like it when people said "uhm" because you thought it makes everything awkward.

You were quiet until the bell rang.

"_____, Are you alright?" Juniel asked.

"Yeaah , i guess." You told her.

"Psh, it's Taemin huh.. Get over him! He is so rude. Well anyways, i needa go to my class now.. see u at break." Juniel said.

You were thinking about what Juniel said. You DO need to get over him, but you just can't. Something about him is making you keep liking him.."Oh Well.." you say to yourself. "I'll see what happens next."

You walked to your first class, which was Math. Math was so boring, and you start to daydream about Taemin. Again. You always daydream about him. This time, you were dreaming about you and him walking around the park, walking around, holding hands, enjoying the moment..

"______! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Your math teacher yells at you.

You weren't paying attention at all. So you were clueless. The whole class was looking at you.

"Uhhmm..." You couldn't come up with anything.

"Pay attention next time, young lady." Says your teacher, Mrs. Choi

"Yes ma'm.." You tell her.

After a really long two hours in math class, you went to the cafeteria, where you were supposed to meet Juniel. You saw Juniel there, eating her snack. You walk towards her.

"Math class is sooooo boring..." You tell her.

"Hehehe, you tell me that everyday, silly." Juniel said, giggling.

"But it's so true. I hate starting my day with Math.. It makes me soo sleepy." You tell her.

"It's alright, It's alright _____" Juniel tells you.

Then, the bell rings.

"See you after school Juniel!" You tell her.

You had Dance for next class. Taemin was in that class too. You were walking to the class, and you see him. You decide not to talk to him, though. You were scared and thought you were annoying him.

"Students! I have a really good announcement to make." Mr. Jung, the dance teacher said. "We are having a performance to Blue Island!" (A/N LOL BLue Island is a theme park name i made XD It's a really "famous" theme park in Korea, *not really, i made Blue Island up okay. haha* Just like Disneyland. )

"YAYYYYYY!" the whole class cheered and screamed in happiness.

"We need to practice a lot for this trip. It's in 2 weeks. Blue Island is a very famous theme park here in Korea, and a lot of people around the world come here to visit Blue Island. It's an honor for our dance class to be invited here. We need to perform, then after, you kids can roam around the park till around 9pm. I'll tell you guys more information later, but now, lets practice!" says Mr. Jung.

The song "Fantastic Baby" by Big Bang started to play. You loved dancing to this song. You looked at Taemin, dancing. Dancing so gracefully, every move so perfect.. He looked up and saw you staring at him. You were startled and looked away."

~After School~

You go to the front of the school to meet Juniel. You start telling Juniel about your dance trip to Blue Island.

"AIGOO! So lucky.. In my Acoustic class, we only have fieldtrips to other schools.. That's it.." Juniel said.

"Aww.. Its alright Juniel, it's alright.." You try to make her feel better.

Then, you guys walked home, talking about your day at school.