Chapter 1

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

   There he is..walking home from school. It was Taemin, the guy you've been in love with for many years. You were going to walk home too, but you decided to talk to him first..or try to talk to him.

"He just looks so handsome..!" You thought in your head.

"Hi Taemin!" you said.

"What do you want now???" He said in an irritated voice.

"Oh, mi-mianhae for annoying you..I shall get going now..bye" You say in a little voice as you walk away. Tears started to form around your eyes, but you quickly wiped them off.

"When is he ever going to be nice to me?! I'm so stupid for being inlove with him!" You say in a loud voice.

"___, are you alright? You look kind of sad..And I heard you say that you inlove with someone!"

  You turned around and saw Juniel. She was you bestfriend, and you live with her. You met her at school.  

 "Hi Juniel! Oh, that was nothing!" you say in a happy tone.

"Pshhh..it's about that Taemin guy again huh? Wat'd he do now?" Juniel asked.

"Nothing. Well..I  said hi to him after school, and he wasnt in a good mood..so he kinda yelled at me. But it wasn't that big of a deal. You know how he's pretty much always in a bad mood when he sees me..." You said with a fake smile.

"Aigoo, ____-ah, why do you even like Taemin? Don't you realize that he is always mean to you?" Juniel asked in concern.

"I..Don't..know..My heart just wants him!(A/N: ahahahah cheesy.)" You told Juniel.

"Aish ___, let's just walk home," said Juniel.

--------------------------------------

  You were finally home. You lived with your bestfriend Juniel in Korea. You decided to travel to Korea because you just loved the culture sooooo much! You were an exchange student in highschool. Your house was pretty big for two people to live in. It was two stories with 4 bedrooms...

 You and Juniel  decided to do homework together right away. You guys finished early, because the homework was very easy.

After homework, you guys could hear each others' tummies growling, so you guys decided to eat dinner. Juniel offered to cook the food, which was instant ramen.

"Oh, I'm so lucky to have a bestfriend like Juniel!" you thought in your head.

3 hours later..(10:30pm)

"JUNIEL-AH!!!" you called from upstairs. Juniel was watching a drama in the living room. She stays up very late to watch dramas, but is always the first one to wake up in the morning. "I'm going to sleep now! Nighty-Nighty! Don't stay up for so long!"

"Okay Goodnight!" she yelled back.

You layed down on your bed. Once again, you thought, "Why am I inlove with Taemin? "

Then, you fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------

"____, wakey wakey! I cooked some waffles for breakfast! Get ready and dress for school first, and then eat!" Juniel said, and she left.

"Juniel is just sooo nice..she's like a mom; caring, kind, and warm-hearted. I'm so glad i found her here in Korea!" You thought to yourself.

It was Friday, so after today, it was the weekend.

You stood up from your bed and showered and got dressed.

You went downstairs, and saw Juniel continuing her dramas again, but she was already dressed..

"Juniel..have you ate?" you asked her.

"Yeah," her eyes still glued to the screen.

You laughed a bit. You just love how she's sooo addicted to her dramas and watching it 24/7, but so caring and nice.

You ate your waffles. They were sooo warm and yummy!

"OH MY GOSH JUNIEL! These are so good!" You said.

"Hehe, thanks. Now hurry up and finish! We're going to be late for school." Juniel told you.

"I'm Done! Let's go!" You said.

You two left your house and walked to school.

"I hope Taemin won't be mean to me again.." You said.