EPILOGUE

Baby, Don't Cry

 

Chanyeol was excited. He was finally going to hear Kyungsoo sing in public again for the first time in five years. He was glad that Jongin and he were able to patch things together and they couldn't be sweeter. Which turned out to be a problem of sorts for him because the couple sitting to his right doesn’t want to be outdone. Sehun resolved to force their overly disgusting sweetness down his and Jongin and Kyungsoo's throats. He didn't really mind it at first as the two couples were trying to out-sweet and to out-cute each other but being surrounded by two couples in love especially if you're alone is kinda frustrating.

He sighed. He was tired being a third wheel... or is it fifth? He was distracted by his thoughts as he heard Luhan talk to Sehun.

"Because it will be a duet."

"But why? Isn't it hyung's song?" Sehun asked.

"Yes, but it was kind of a last minute decision for Kyungsoo to sing. We already got a boy to sing for him originally. He's actually a friend of Joonmyeon who's gonna formally transfer here next year. And he's really a great singer, his voice is... heavenly."

"Your voice is heavenly." Sehun gave Luhan a peck on the cheek.

"I already know that." Luhan laughed. "And besides Kyungsoo was still nervous about going on stage so he really was grateful to have somebody duet with him instead of singing alone."

"Well, I hope everything turns out great." Chanyeol said.

"I actually already heard them practice and the little boy was really good. And pretty, too." Jongin said from Chanyeol's left.

"He's not as little as all that. He sure is pretty, though." Chanyeol saw Sehun frown from what Luhan said.

"You're cute when you're jealous." Luhan giggled and it was his turn to kiss Sehun. Jongin and Chanyeol looked at each other and just rolled their eyes at the couple. But Jongin was soon distracted when the emcee spoke and announced the title of the next performance. Chanyeol looked sideways at Jongin as Kyungsoo's name was announced. He looked so proud and so in love. Chanyeol was too busy feeling envious so he wasn't prepared when he heard an angel sing.

 

deoneun mangseoliji ma jebal
nae simjangeul geodoo-eoga

 

Chanyeol turned to look at where the voice was coming from. There on the stage was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

They say that love can happen in a blink of an eye. Chanyeol could honestly say that's not true. Because when it hit him, he couldn't even blink. It's like his eyelids became paralyzed and he couldn't look away.

"What..? Who?" Chanyeol couldn't complete his question. Luhan looked curiously at him.

"You mean who is that? Tsk. weren’t you listening? He's Joonmyeon's friend. His name's Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: And there it goes... THE END.

Firstly, i am sad that this story ended because I had fun writing it and your reader comments were AWESOME. 

I wish I could mention all your names here but please believe that I appreciate EVERY ONE of you.

Secondly, Yay! Finally gonna start the Baekyeol sequel to Into Your World so I hope you give it the same love as you gave Baby Don't Cry.

And don't worry guys (Kaisoo/Hunhan shippers) They would still appear in the sequel and alot of other pairings will be there as well. and I do say A LOT.

Lastly, Please tell me what you think of the story as a whole.. (this is me begging for comments..lol)

 

Again... THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. And if you want to.. you can send me prompts so maybe I can write them for a oneshot/drabble collection.

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA and SARANGHAE!!!! :)))