How it all started.....

We got the POWER

“STAND UP EVERYONE!!!!!! WE ARE NOT DONE FIGHTING YET!!!!!!!!!!! WE AREN’T CALLED B.A.P warriors for nothing!”  Yongguk, the leader of these legendary warriors roared to the rest of his team

“Why don’t you just give it up?” smirked Doojoon, the leader of the enemy clan B2ST, “You are nothing but weak. You know what B.A.P stands for, Beatened, Afraid, and POWERLESS!!!” “Do you actually think that you can defeat us?” “That will never happen!”

“WHY YOU SON OF A !!!!” yells Daehyun, throwing a fireball at Doojoon.

“NO ONE INSULTS OUR LEADER!!!!!!!!” screams Junhyung using telekinesis to throw the fireball back to Daehyun.

“Don’t worry hyung! I got your back.” Youngjae, spraying water on the fireball, turning it in smoke.

“Gomawo….. YOUNGJAE HYUNG, WATCH OUT!!!!!! BEHIND YOU!!!!!!” squawked Daehyun

Youngjae turns around to see Hyunseung punching him in the jaw.

“Argh…….” Youngjae cries spitting out blood.

“HYUNG!!!” shouts the Zelo, the maknae “ARE YOU OKAY?!”

 “Don’t worry maknae, I am fine… ..protect yourself…”

“HYUNG!!!!!”

The bloody fight between the two archenemies intensifies, when suddenly Yoseob has a vision.

“OH !!!!!! RUN AWAY HYUNGS” he calls to his group, “Something is coming!!!!”

Doojoon heard Yoseob, “RETREAT NOW B2ST!!!!!!!!!!, Yoseob just had a vision!!!!” called out Doojoon.

Hyunseung uses telepathy to transport them to safety.

“HA!!! LOOK AT THEM ESCAPING, WHO IS THE WEAKLING NOW?!!! NOT US, WE ARE THE STRONGEST OF ALL!!!!!” brags Yongguk.

Himchan rolls his eyes at his leader, knowing full well how childish his leader could be.

“Umm….. sorry to burst your happy dance, hyung, but what is that swirly thingy?” asked Zelo

“That is called a tornado, maknae” explains Jongup quietly

“Well… that swirly thingy or whatever it is, is coming our way!!!!” Zelo shrieks

“OH CRAP!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!” yells Yongguk

They run as fast as they can, but it is too late the tornado is too close by.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” B.A.P screams twisting around in the tornado.  

OOF, they fall onto a bed, suddenly the bed collapses and BAP falls to the ground with a loud thud.

The girl, who is wearing humongous round glasses and has Hello Kitty bandages on her busted lip and cheeks  sits  at her desk and  turns around  to see 6 guys dressed in weird clothes one on top of another lying on a now broken bed

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screams

 

Okay let’s backtrack to the morning, REWIND

 

In the morning

~Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga~

“OH MAN, OH MAN, I AM LATE!!!!! AISHH babo Lee Ji Eun she thinks slapping her head, putting on her big round glasses. She throws on random clothes not caring if she is mismatching. She rushes out of the door of her apartment and rides her bicycle, a gift from her parents (which she has no idea where they are) to her high school, LOENT High School.  

Whew, I made it in time. She thinks as she walks the steps

“Look at that nerd, what the heck is she wearing?!  She looks like she is from another planet called Geek- A- Zoid“ students snickered

 Ji Eun did what she normally did, she ignored them. She didn’t care if she was called a geek or a nerd that is just her lifestyle. She thinks that education is far more important than any social factors. If she could get educated, that was enough for her.

“Well, well, well…… who do we have here?” Park Gyuri, the leader of the queenka group Kara smirked

“Ewwww…. it is the freak of nature……don’t get close to her….. or else she might throw her homework at you.” Nicole another member of Kara laughed.

“How can it be that a person can get uglier every second” scoffs Jiyoung

Ji Eun continued to ignore them and walks away.

“How dare you ignore us?!” spats Gyuri “Girls, let’s teach her a lesson.” With that Kara starts hitting and slapping Ji Eun.

Someone please help me. Ji Eun thinks, but no one comes to help her.

With many bruises and cuts on her face, she is finally able to escape the wrath of Kara, since the school’s very own Kingkas 2PM finally shows up and all of the fan girls especially Kara run up to greet them, or more like yell their love for these 6 boys.

The day passes quickly for Ji Eun, since she doesn’t talk at all and her nose is always in a book, that is if she isn’t in class. Soon school ends, and she goes to her job at H-Mart where she bags groceries, I mean she has bills to pay right? Her manager Park Mi Hye sees Ji Eun walking in with a cut lip and bruises all around her face. Poor girl… she thinks.

“Ji Eun? Can you come here for a second?”

“Here are some bandages to cover up your cuts and bruises. Sorry, I only have Hello Kitty bandages. You should be careful next time!”

“Thank you Ahjumma, and I will.”

She works until 5 PM and then she leaves, riding her bicycle back to her apartment. When she arrives to her apartment, she takes a shower, cooks ramyun, and goes straight to her desk to eat the cooked ramyun and study.

YAY 1st chapter done!! I know it is really long :P, I hope you like it though. Please comment your opinions, ideas, etc. and also please subscribe. THANKS <3333333