Cake: Seunghyun's Apartment

Cake: Seunghyun's Apartment

 

For Seunghyun it had been a long day at work. He was forced to stay an extra couple of hours to work on his pitiful dancing, to no prevail. He was doomed for sure, pretty soon YG would realize that he was worthless, didn't belong with the company, and he would remove him from YGEntertainment forever.

-sigh-

Seunghyun pulled up into the parking lot of his apartment complex, the street lights leaving blotches of yellow on the dark ground behind him. He was planning to go inside and flop on the couch, maybe drink some wine and get drunk just to make himself feel better.

When he came up to the penthouse floor, he could see the light through the crack under the door, someone was inside, and something smelled delicious, too bad he wasn't hungry. He thought to himself that it must have been a maid, and he fumbled with his keys, trying to find the one that would grant him access to his solitude. After a few moments of impatient key-searching in the dark, Seunghyun found the one he was looking for and pushed it into the lock, turning it slowly in post-workout agony. 

Once the door was open he limped to the white couch in the middle of the room, and his wall-implanted television, only to find that nothing worth watching was actually on. He stumbled off of the couch and slumped over to the kitchen bent over, his eyes on the floor.

Just one drink, not even wine, I'll have a beer, nothing will go wrong, his mind rambled on and on as his eyes counted the tiles that passed on the floor, when he saw something peculiar.

Toes, painted pink, he drew his eyes up slowly, ankles, slender calves, thighs, the hem of an apron, a flat chest, and just when he was sure he would lock eyes with a beautiful girl, he met the gaze of none other than Kwon JiYong.

Startled, he jumped back, his eyes dancing over the younger man's body, trying to grasp at what he was wearing and what he could possibly be doing in his apartment.

"Ji~ what, why, I don't-"

"Shh" JiYong put his finger over Seunghyun's lips, "Don't question, just accept."

With this JiYong put on a pair of mitts, twirled over to the oven, and opened it with a flourish, he stood on his dainty pink toes and pulled a small cake out of the interior, hot and steaming.

"I made this for you hyung, I know how hard its been for you these past couple of weeks, and I wanted you to know that I appreciate your effort."

Seunghyun started towards JiYong, who put a hand on his chest and told him to sit down.

"No, you have to sit, it's all part of the plan hyung, here, let me help you."

While saying this he pushed Seunghyun onto a chair, simultaneously cuffing him to the armrest, and there he sat, handcuffed to a chair in the middle of his kitchen, nervous and excited. 

JiYong danced over to the fridge and bent over to reach into one of the drawers, leaving Seunghyun with a straight-on view of his , lace and all. He pulled out a jar of pink frosting, and unscrewed the lid slowly, eyeing Seunghyun through his bangs. He twisted the cap off entirely and his finger into the creamy substance, twirling it around the container, he smeared the frosting onto the cake with his hands, and then it all off of his fingers, on each one seperately, making obscene popping noises when he pulled them out.

Seunghyun had been watching intently the whole time, thoughts flying through his head faster then he could register them; 'This must be a dream/since when was JiYong so hot/what the hell is this crazy doing/maybe I'm the crazy one/I would totally tap that/and where did he buy those clothes' were just a few that had crossed his mind. He didn't fully understand what was going on but one thing was for sure, he liked it. As if his painfully obvious didn't point that out already.

JiYong sauntered over to the disheveled mess of a man with the cake on a plate in his hands. He gestured towards Seunghyun's 'problem' and asked innocently, "Hyung, is that for me?"
Seunghyun's face flushed red and beads of sweat began to form on his forehead, his hands being cuffed caused them to fall into his eyes. "Let me help you with that." JiYong stated, and he ran his fingers up the side of Seunghyun's face, collecting the sweat in his fingernails, and it off.
"Hyung you taste good." JiYong giggled.

At this point Seunghyun had just decided that he must have been hallucinating due to dehydration, but when JiYong rammed a piece of steaming cake into his mouth, and he could feel the chocolate pastry sliding down his throat in all its delicious glory, he knew it was all too real.

"Is it good hyung? Do you like it?" JiYong purred. Seunghyun stared into his eyes and nodded his head deliberately. JiYong jumped up, danced around the chair and released Seunghyun's hands from their cuffs. The man leaped up from his confines, causing the cake to make a wonderful splat upon the tile. Seunghyun turned around slowly to face Ji, his eyes dark, he placed a shaking hand on each of the smaller man's shoulders, and proceeded to push him up against the wall. He positioned his face right in front of Ji's, and stared at him. This would've been seductive and y like it it should've been but he could feel his eyelids drooping, they were becoming unbearably heavy and he dropped to his knees, his head reeling. He could barely make out a fuzzy JiYong giggling above him when everything went black.

JiYong eyed watchfully at the slumbering figure sprawled on the floor in the kitchen as he cleaned up. Put the milk in the fridge, close the oven, bowls in the dishwasher, and sleeping pills back in the bathroom cabinet. He chuckled to himself as he reflected back to the bewildered look on Seunghyun's face, and the bulge in his pants, poor guy didn't know what hit him. But it was for the best, everyone knew he hadn't been getting any sleep, and they couldn't think of a way to get it to him. Ji tiptoed over to Seunghyun, and tried to haul him up onto his shoulders, unfortunately his enormous body was too much for JiYong to take, and he ended up having to drag him along the floor to his bedroom. He managed to get Seunghyun under the covers, awkward limbs and all.

Just as he was about to leave the apartment, he turned around and looked at Seunghyun lying so peacefully in his bed, his hair sticking to his forehead from earlier and chest rising slowly with every breath he took. He walked up to the bedside and kissed his hyung's lips, whispering into his ear "it was all just a dream~"

And when he woke up he believed it was.