Wonders!

Onyx Stars

 


Now it was back to break time, Kat ran to the room with the gang to seek Dez. But when she arrived, all she saw was the guys goofing off and asking each other would you rather games. Kat interrupted their conversion and asked where Dez was, they responded seriously " I thought she was with, because she ran out." Kat shook her head left to right, the boys then stunned and said " but our scene is next and if she wasn't with you where is she?" 
L. Joe: I'll go look for her.
C.A.P: me too, I'll go here and go there.
Kat: no no, I think its better if I just go. I'll be back.
Niel: Okay.
Kat runs off and looks for Dez, She looks in between bushes, under and past trees.
Until she reached the end of the private park, the cliff that was closed off with a fence for security. She then saw her friend sitting down gazing the sun set beneath the mountains in this island that was the size of Alaska. "Dez, is that you? Are you looking at the sun set?" said Kat loudly for her to hear. Dez responded with a pat on the ground telling her to come sit with her. Kat obeyed and sat quietly next to Dez, then looked at her, then to the sun. 
Dez: Remember when I told you about my friend who was brave and said nervousness was her enemy...?
Kat: Yeah, what about her?
Dez: she sent me a letter, thats why yesterday I left in a hurry.
Kat: Oh! And what did she write?
Dez: I got a phone call, just a while ago and ..umm....they said she.......di..ed. Died.
Kat: oh no! I am so sorry. Are you alright?
Dez: Yeah, but I hate that I just can't cry. Even though she wouldn't have liked it, I still wanted to cry.
Kat: How did she die?
Dez: She had some kind of cancer, but it was too late to cure.
Kat: oh...thats sad.
Dez: I read the letter, and it just sounded that she was happy with her life. I wondered if it was because she was going to die or she had just felt like lying to me. Telling me that she was alright and healthy as an Ox. But that Ox could've been a dying one or just one at old age. Then she told something that got me going, and now I understood why I felt like that.
Kat: was she lesbian?
Dez: haha...no. It was something else that was just breathtaking and got you going. Its a small world we live in, thats went through my mind.
Kat: what was her name?
Dez: Ezra.. Kat, promise me you will get to the top of your game, and not  quit because of nervousness.
Kat: I promise. And i would still need you.
Dez: alright. *gets up and cleans dress*
kat: we need to hurry!
Dez: we do! 
They run back to the spot, hand in hand, laughing of there silly remarks at one another. 
 
Okay I'm gonna post 2 chapters because i'm feeling generous today! Wooo! You are welcome!