Discovered

Onyx Stars
*Kat and Dez are walking through the halls.* Kat: Hey Dez you wanna go and mess around in the sound room? Dez: You know I do! *They run to the sound room and turn on the microphones* Kat: test test test! Dez: Check two one two! Kat: alright Dez let's do this! *music starts playing* *Outside in hallway with the guys from Teen Top* Ricky: *laughs* And she was like running around with a bucket of chicken for like 30 minutes! *they all laugh*  L.Joe: oh hey! I forgot my notebook in the music room! I'll be right back! *he runs to the music room* L.Joe: *talking to himself* where is it.. Where is it?! *sees it* oh! *Hears Girls  in the sound booth singing* I've gotta tell the guys! *he runs to go find them* *Dez and Kat walk out of the sound booth* Dez: *laughs* that was so much fun! Kat: yeah! Oh we better delete the recording before someone finds it! Dez: true that! *deletes recording* alrighty.. all deleted! *bell rings* Kat: hey we better go before 2 nd bell rings and were late. *they leave* L.Joe: they were amazing! It was like pulling you into a white empty  room with a moose eating walnuts! Niel: strange? L.Joe: *stops smiling*  I meant unique... Niel: *smirks* Huh, well when I hear them I'll believe you! C.A.P.: C'mon *playfully smacks the back of L.Joe's head* let's go to class *after school* Chunji: So describe how "amazing" these girls were.. L.Joe: Well it's hard to describe but I went into the music room at around 11:30 so maybe they'll be there again and you guys could hear them for yourselves. Ricky: *laughs* You make it sound like its High School Musical where everything magically turns out the way it should so people could meet.  Changjo: I don't know.. Maybe it could happen.. Ricky: You don't actually believe something like that could happen.. Do you? Changjo: Oh..uh n-no of course not... Niel: Oh c'mon Ricky leave him alone. C.A.P.: Yeah I mean.. Anythings possible.... Right? Chunji: Yeah! We were just a couple of kids hangin' on the streets of Korea and now look at us! We're one of Kpops biggest stars! Niel: *laughs* True that! *with Kat and Dez* Kat: Oh my Jashin that was so much fun today! Dez: Oh I know! Kat: Dude we should so do it again tomorrow! Dez: Oh yeeeeeeeah!  *the next day at school* Dez: Hey K you ready? Kat: For what..? Dez: *makes a "duhh!" expression*  Kat: Ohhh yeaah! Dude I'm pumped! Let's rock this thaaang! *They go to the music room* *With the guys* L.Joe: okay guys it almost time! C.A.P.: Are you sure they're gonna be there? L.Joe:... No but I have a gut feeling they will be! Ricky: Greeeeeat... We're going by his gut's instincts... Remember last time we followed his gut? We had like 13,000 extra posters of Naruto. Niel: Hey just give him a chance Ricky. Ricky: Fine whatever.. *With Dez and Kat* Dez: K that was so much fun!  Kat: I know! ...Uhh Dez... Dez: What..? Kat: You forgot to stop recording.. Dez: Oh shi-take mushrooms! *stops the recording* *ding, ding* Kat: oh we better go! Dez: C'mon!  *They run out the door* *With Teen Top* L.Joe: It's a good thing we have free period right now! Chunji: Yeah it is! Ricky: Alright let's go check out the music room.. *they walk to the room and see its empty.* Ricky: See nobody Niel: Wait! That red lights on.. C.A.P.: Someone was in here and they left their recording.. L.Joe: Play it! I wanna see if it's them! *C.A.P. plays the tape* L.Joe: it's them! I know it is! *Tape playing: Dez: K that was so much fun!  Kat: I know! ...Uhh Dez... Dez: What..? Kat: You forgot to stop recording.. Dez: Oh shi-take mushrooms!* L.Joe: So are they amazing or what? Niel: That was incredible! Chunji: We need to find out who they are! L.Joe: Well they said they're names we're Dez and K so we'll go around asking for them! C.A.P.: Do you know how many Ks and Dezs there may be? Ricky: tons! And that might not even  be their real names! Niel: oh well.. They have great voices and I want to meat them. Changjo: okay so let's start looking.. *They leave the music room* *After class with Kat and Dez* Kat: Hey I don't think we deleted the recording so hopefully nobody's listened to it... Dez: How much you wanna bet that at least more than 10 people have? Kat: Oh Desi don't say that! Your really scaring me... I'm gonna go delete it. Dez: Kaay bye! *With the guys* Chunji: *asking random people* Hey  do you know who K or Dez is? People: no Ricky: Do you know two girls named K and Dez? People: nope Changjo: Do you guys know people named Dez or K? People: nahh ;D C.A.P.: Do you know girls here named K or Dez? People: Nuh-uh L.Joe: Do any of you know girls named Dez or K? People: no Niel: Hey does anyone know girls named Dez or K?  People: nope Ricky: ugh! This is hopeless! Changjo: agreed.. Niel: I'm gonna go get a Gatorade.. Anybody wanna come? C.A.P.: No but bring me a blue one! Niel: *smirks* gimme all yo' money! *walks away* *With K* K: *deletes tape then leaves* Random girl: Hey Kat I like your hair! K:*smiles* thanks I like yo-  Random girl: watch out! K: *oof sound then drops her bag (which spills everywhere) and falls on her *  ???: Oh! I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up! *reaches out hand* K: I think I could manage with out your help... *picks up stuff*  ???: Again I'm sorry... I'm Niel by the way.. And you are..? *ding, ding* K: late for class; thank you very much... Niel: I said I'm sorry.. K: yeah okay well.. bye *walks away* Niel: *sees notebook on the floor* Hey wait! You forgot you note book! *She was already gone* *Niel sees Andrea walking through the halls*  Niel: hey Andrea! Do you know who K is? Andrea: K what? Niel: I don't know just K! That's all I know! Andrea: well I know a girl named K.. Niel: what does she look like? Andrea: Weeeeeell... She has brown hair and a blue streak of hair with blue bangs.. She's kinda short, has brown/black eyes... Niel: so you know a girl named K? Andrea:...yes.. I completely explained what she looked like right now!!! Niel: oh sorry.. Um do you know what class she has right now? Andrea: umm I think she has choir... Niel: *hugs her* THANK YOU! *runs away* Andrea:... *With the guys* Ricky: Niel is taking forever... Changjo: Maybe he got mauled ChunJi: Naaah~! He couldn't get mauled.. Ricky: *gasp* Maybe it was a bear!!* ChunJi: Ricky... For the last time there is no bears anywhere around here.. Ricky: You never know! >_< *Niel comes running and out of breath* Niel: I *breath* I found *breath* K!! C.A.P.: Really!? Where?! Niel: Andrea *breath* says she has *breath* choir!! C.A.P.: Well then let's go find her! *They run to the choir room and open the door* *Everyone is practicing their singing but one girl who has her hood on in the back of the room* Mr. Moore: Can I help you boys? Chunji: Were looking for a girl named K.. Mr. Moore: Well I don't have a girl named K.. But I have a Kat. Teen Top: *at the same time* Yes! HER! Where!? Yeah! That's her! YES!! Mr. Moore: Kat.. You are needed. *The girl in the back with her hood on stands up and walks to the door* Changjo: *To Mr. Moore* Thank you! *Outside* Niel: So your Kat? Kat: yeah... Chunji: Amen! Kat: *takes off hood* So do you guys need something? Ricky: Oh yeah! Niel: Hey... Didn't I run into you earlier? Kat: I don't know I hit someone but I didnt look at them... Niel: It WAS you!!! I'm so sorry! C.A.P.: Okay enough of that.. Did you and a girl named Dez make a recording? Kat: How did you know about that.. Changjo: You forgot to delete it! Kat: *looks down and mumbles* Darn... Chunji: You guys were really good! Kat: What? Chunji: And we want you guys to perform with us at our next performance... [End] What's gonna happen? What will Kat say? Find out on the next chapter of Onyx Stars! :D (Please review! My first story! And I wanna know if theres anything I should improve! SUBSCRIBE!)