You are a total girl

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

I laid in my room and did some homework. That is something I never do, but I'm bored and I don't feel like calling my friends to hang out with me. Ren came back after a few hours with a whole bunch of bags. He dropped them on my room's floor.

"What is all of that?"

"Clothes that your mother thought looked really good on me and she made me get. She used your card."

"What the."

I reached around my pockets. My wallet wasn't there. Ren threw it at me.

"How did she get my wallet?"

"She said you left it in the kitchen and she took it because she thought you wouldn't mind spending money on your wife."

"Ahh that woman."

Ren sat down at the bottom of the bed and laid back.

"I'm so exhausted and my feet are killing me."

"Well you should have taken those heels off. Then you wouldn't be having this problem."

"They make my legs look beautiful."

I looked at him.

"As I have heard,"he said.

"Yeah right. You probably told yourself that."

"No. Well maybe. And your mother and my sister said so too."

"They are filling your head with lies."

" you Baekho."

Ren took off his shoes and scooted onto the bed next to me. I looked at him.

"Aren't you going to put all those unnecessary clothes away in the closet and off of the floor?"

"Baekhoie, my feet hurt. I don't feel like it right now,"he whined.

"Well rub them so you can get all those clothes up. I mean, why did you buy so much? You could have told my mother no."

I didn't hear anything. I looked down at Ren. He was knocked out. I smiled and got off of the bed and started putting Ren's clothes away in the closet. I don't know why in the hell he brought all these damn clothes. He's only going to be a girl for a week. But they are all pretty and my mother likes to shop. And whatever she likes, she will make someone buy them.

I got back onto the bed and finished my work that I had already started. I laid back on the bed after I was finished and looked at Ren. For a boy  he was really pretty. He was someone I would classify as uni. You wouldn't know what he was unless you asked him and he could be either gender if he wanted to. 

I really don't know why he isn't popular. If I would have know him or saw him around before I met him in the library, I would have talked to him. I would have thought he was a girl in the first place and would have asked him out, but I would have talked to him. 

..................................................

I must have dozed off because I woke up in my bed with my arm around Ren's waist. He was still fast asleep. I got up and went downstairs. My parents were in the living room watching television. I sat in the recliner.

"Did Ren have fun,"my umma asked me.

"Yeah he did. She's asleep now."

"Did I tire her out that much?"

"Yeah, well she isn't used to shopping a lot Umma."

"She's not a shopper,"Umma gasped.

I shook my head.

"Well I need to get her into shopping then."

"No, she's good Umma."

"But shopping is something that all Kang girls do. So she must."

I huffed and slumped in the chair. 

"Do you think Ren would like to be a model like Youngbae's wife."

"Umma I don't know. You have to ask her."

"Well maybe. She's really beautiful. She should. Maybe Jiyong can talk her into it. Youngbae said they are coming down to visit tomorrow and will stay for a couple of days."

Great. Now Ren and I have to trick more people.

"Why?"

"He just wants to see you, Appa, and I. And he wants to see your wife."

"I could send him a picture."

"Behave Dong Ho. He's coming over and you and Ren need to be here. So talk to your teachers and get a few days off."

"I don't think we can do that."

"Then I'll get your father to go down-

"We can do it. I'll call the headmaster tonight."

She smiled a satisfied smile and turned back to the television.

Why.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I'm not a G-Dragon and Taeyang shipper, but I needed someone to be with Taeyang and I only could think of him.

I'm a GTop shipper

Love Big Bang so Don't judge me for my otps

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Comment and tell me how it was

Love you all to death

Love and lots of kisses

Love

J.Law