Here We Come Japan pt.2

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Baekho:

I watched Ren as he slept peacefully in our hotel bed. I'm not creepy. I promise. I was just admiring him. His beauty. He was absolutely gorgeous. His perfect face, blonde hair, kissable lips, perfect white skin, perfect body. He was stunning to me. Absolutely beautiful. And I wondered how I got him. How I ended up being his boyfriend.

He was way to good for me. Way to good. Everything he did showed how amazing and strong he was. What he went through proved that. He's come so far in amount of time. So far from that incident that happened not to long ago. But he was still standing and showing people that he could overcome what happened to him.

He still was afraid. I could tell that when he grabbed onto my hand tight in public. When he stayed up until I got ready for bed and was with him in the bed. When he made sure the windows and doors were locked before we went to sleep. When he always wanted to be with me. When he had bad dreams and would scream in his sleep and cry in my arms after.

I ran my hand over his forehead and through his hair. He pouted and moved some. He stretched and opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry love,"I said.

"Mmm, it's okay. It's morning anyway."

He sat up and I kissed him on his lips. He smiled at me and kissed me back. 

"So what would you like to do today? It's our last day here,"I said.

"I know and our flight leaves at six p.m."

I nodded.

"Can we just walk around? I don't want to shop anymore. I'm tired of shopping."

 

"Okay. We can do that."

We got ourselves ready and made sure our stuff was packed so we wouldn't have to do it when we came back before we left for our flight. I put on my coat and Ren put on his.

We walked around Japan just looking at everything. Admiring the look of it, the fashion, and how busy it was.Ren really liked taking pictures of the people with his new phone. He wanted to remember the fashion here and try some things out with his own fashion when we got back home.

Ren rapped his arms around my arm and snuggled closer to me as we walked.

"Baekho?"

"Hmm?"

"Are we going to your parents house after we return from our trip?"

"Yeah, just for a few days to spend the holidays with them. Why?"

"Because I want to do something that I don't want your parents to walk in on."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I want to take our relationship to the next level."

I stopped and turned him to face me.

"What?"

"I want to take our relationship to the next level. ."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Sorry this is short

I will make the next chapter longer

And sorry to stop it here, but I want you all to wait.

Yeah, I'm just that kind of person man 

But the next chapter will be good

I promise

Love you all so much 

Kisses

J. Law