A Lot Of Tears

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Leeteuk reentered the living room, he looked around his friends. Theoretically he had wanted to talk to Kyuhyun about what had happened - but he was nowhere to be found. As was Hangeng.

"Hey guys, has any of you seen Hangeng or Kyuhyun?" he asked, looking around.

The others started looking around, too, but had to shake their heads.

Leeteuk sighed and then pulled his cell phone out to call Hangeng and Kyuhyun bot in both cases the only thing answering was the mailbox. He felt like exploding. In only five days he would have to go. And then they were starting such a mess.

All of a sudden he felt the urge to cry without even knowing why. Eunhyuk and Donghae were okay again, weren't they? But Sungmin... and then Hangeng appearing and disappearing with Kyuhyun.

WIthout saying anything else he rushed into his room where he threw himself onto his bed. He didn't have to care about any shows and then this developed. What the heck was he doing wrong? And why now? Everything inside him told him to stay, no matter what. He hadn't liked the idea of going either way but now... It was like they wanted to show him that it was impossible that the group would exist even when he would only go for two years.

The door opened and Kangin entered, sat down next to him on the bed. They remained in silence, both in deep thoughts.

"What do you think really happened there? I can't imagine that Kyuhyun is really as cool and uneffected by what happened there. There has to be something else." Leeteuk finally said out loud what had been turning circles in his mind for the last few minutes.

"Really, I don't know what could have happened in that room. It could have been kind of everything. But... Kyuhyun wouldn't be as affected by the alcohol as to Sungmin, would he?"

"Depends on how much he drinks, I guess. But I somehow dare to doubt that he has gone over his limit."

Kangin nodded, having thought the same. "But why then? I don't get that boy..."

The bandleader shook his head. "I don't know. I really have no idea." He turned around so he was facing the wall. "I'm afraid, Kangin," he whispered. "I'm afraid that something even worse will happen when I'm not there. What if you all break up and when I come back there is no Super Junior anymore?" Or what if only the subgroups or some of the subgroups still exist? Or what if some of them had just quit? Would never come back because he wasn't there to solve things, help them. It was just too much he did right now, he couldn't leave, could he? And Sungmin and Kyuhyun would never be able to solve their problem in only five days, would they?

He felt Kangin's hand caressing his arm. "I know, Jungsu. I know. But we will be good boys. I will take care of them, along with Hangeng and Eunhyuk. And, I guess, Heechul. We won't be alone. We will come visit you. I promise. We won't break up, neither as a group nor as friends. We've managed to hold together for years, did you forget that? So why wouldn't we be able to show you in two years that we have grown up with our task? We will remain Super Junior. We will be waiting for you to come back and when you do, we will embrace you with the same arms that will embrace you when you go. Because none of us is going to go. We will hold together. For you. For us. For the fans. Even if we wanted to, we can't break up. We're a family and families can't just decide to go different ways, can they?"

Leeteuk really felt tears burning in his eyes by now but refused to let them roll down his cheeks. He sat up and hugged his best friend as tightly as he could. "Thank you, Kangin."

Knocking interrupted the comfortable silence that had been between them. Leeteuk sighed before he straightened and came to a sit next to Kangin on the edge of the bed. "Ye?"

The door was opened and Hangeng peeked in. "Hyung? The others said you wanted to speak with us?" He opened the door further to reveal Kyuhyun standing behind him.

Leeteuk nodded. "Yeah, come in." he said and motioned for the too men to enter the room. Both obeyed and came to a stand in the middle of Leeteuk's and Kangin's bedroom. "Firstly I had planned to speak with you about what happened last night, Kyuhyun but then the two of you disappeared so now, before you two say anything else, I want to hear where you've been and why you've disappeared without telling anyone."

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to answere but Hangeng was faster. "It seemed like all of you were busy and I wanted to hear Kyuhyun's version of the night. Also he seemed to be a little depressed thus I followed him out when he went to the laundry."

"To let them wash the sheets?" Leeteuk asked but when he saw Kyuhyun blushing he just sighed, knowing he was right. "Okay, well then... tell us what happened last night. I know you can remember things, you said it this morning."

Kyuhyun sighed, lowering his head. "It's just... I always catch Sungmin staring at me and he also did last night when I had left to get ready for bed because I was tired and didn't want to be one of the last one's drinking while at least Eunhyuk and Donghae... well, I guess that part's clear for everyone. Whatever, it isn't the most important thing here. I had my shirt off when I noticed him staring at me again and I somehow got angry. I guess I was partly also affected by the alcohol that had reached my blood because otherwise I wouldn't have slept with him. I said I wanted to punish him for always staring at me because it really annoys me but I swear I wouldn't have... well... say like, I guess he wouldn't be in so much time if he hadn't begged for me to... to..." He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter