The Accident...........

So Your My Kid? (A Kim Heechul Parenthood Story)

                                                                *Flashback*

 

"KIM JUNG-MO GET YOU OUT OF BED THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Umma yelled for the 20th time that morning "YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!" I shot right out of bed "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?!?!" I cried rushing to get ready "I DID!!" She replied from down stairs. Rolling my eyes slightly I looked in my full leangth mirror too see my brown eyes staring back at me. My freshly dyed hair slightly covering them. After nodding my head in aprovel i took off out the door and down the stairs kissing umma's cheek as I ran pass her "bye love you!!" I called behind me running out the door "Aish that boy" Umma said shaking her head lightly. As I got to the school I flew through the door just to slip and fall on my face skiding a few inches.                                                          *Fast Forward to class*                     "*loudspeaker* Kim Jung-Mo will you please come to the office at once" Blinking slightly i got out of my seat and walked to the office. "You wanted to see me?" I said peaking through the door " Ah yes" said the princible "I'm afraid i have some bad news.." "W-What do you mean bad news?" I said uneasily. "Well you see....... there was a accident.......your mother was in a car crash due to a drunk driver and i'm afraid......she didn't make it." As I heard this my eyes widen and i started to back up "I-It can't be......." "I'm sorry Jung-mo......." "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed running out the office through the hallways out the school............                                                          CLIFFHANGGER!!!!!!!!!!!