CHAPTER 6 BETWEEN TWO BOYS

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            Today has ended with a difference with another day before. You don’t have a cute boyfriend again. You are single now. Sometimes you think about your ex. Sometimes you feel guilty. And sometimes you miss him. Like now. You are doing your homework but you always looking at your phone and think that maybe Minwoo sends you message.

            “Yah!! _____-ah! Focus!! You have this much homework!!” you scolded yourself. Then you tried to focus on your work. But again you are bothered. “Aiishh!! I really curious now!! Is that ABS is Kwangmin’s? Really just couldn’t believe that he has that precious thing!!” you think it again. “Tsk tsk tsk!! But Youngmine doesn’t have it, they are twins…” you think about your Jo Twins, “Is Minwoo really mad at me??” suddenly you think about Minwoo again when you looked at your phone and see no one text you. You grab your phone and open your phonebooks and ready to dialing Minwoo’s number. But you cancel it. “Aisshh!! No! No!! I can’t call him!! I’ve broken him up!!” You said. Then you write a message “MINWOO-AH!! MIANHAE IF I MADE YOU MAD AT ME. BUT I STILL WANNA THIS FRIENDSHIP ISN’T DESTROYED WITH OUR RELATOINSHIP… MINWOO-AH MIANHAE. CAN WE STILL BE FRIEND??” You write a message, “Should I send it??”

            “______-ah!! Oppa go home….!!” You hear a familiar voice, your brother voice. Then you send that message then hurry to meet your brother.

            SENT…

            Minwoo is back from his bathroom when he heard his phone ringing. But he is not directly to see his phone. He goes to his table to done his homework. But suddenly he turns his chair to his phone place.

            “Who was sent me a message?” He thinks while looking at his phone on the bed, “Is it possible that _____ sent that message??” he think, “Yah!! Minwoo-ah she will never talk to you again!! She hates you…” he said sadly and turn his chair and focus on his work. But he turns his chair again and look deeply on his phone. Then he pick his phone in curious. A bright smile come from his cute face. “I miss you already…” He said and smile. Then he dialed her phone. *Ring… ring… ring…* no answered. “the number you’re calling is not activethe next thing he feels is his heart that have got a little healed minutes ago, now hurting again. “Why are you not answering my call…” he said while looking at his phone.

            *inhale-exhale* “Minwoo-ah! Don’t be so confident! She just doesn’t wanna destroy our friendship…” he smiles bitterly. “NADO MIANHAE, I’M HAPPY THAT YOU STILL WANNA BE MY FRIEND. I ALSO STILL WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND ;)”

            You walk down and see your one and only brother who just got home from his trip. You run and hug your oppa tightly and also hanging on his back.

            “Oppa!! I really miss you these day…” you said.

            “Yah!! I also miss you _____-ah…” he said. Then he go to his room. You still follow him. He is laying on his bed and you’re laying beside him. “_____-ah, I heard a bad news from Donghyun…” He said still staring at the ceiling, “Are you broke up with Minwoo??” he asked you.

            You are silent.

            “Yah! Answered me!” Doojoon asked you again.

            “Ne…” You said.

            “Waeyo? Is he did something to you?” he asked you. “Tell your oppa if he hurt you…”

            “No, he did nothing!” You said and look at your brother, “I’m the one might hurt him” you added.

            “Eh??” Doojoon said.

            “I just think I still can’t understand what I feel toward him. I’m just afraid that I’ll hurt him someday. And—“ you stopped.

            “And what? You cheated on him?” Doojoon said.

            “Yah Oppa!! I’m not like that!!” you said.

            “So?” He asked

            “Just, he—he—he doesn’t have…” you looked at Doojoon’s stomach.

            “Huh??” Doojoon clueless, “What??”

            “That thing…” you pointed his stomach.

            “Oh My Ghad!! Is he a girl??” Doojoon shocked with his guessed, while closed his mouth with his hands.

            “Yah oppa!! Don’t be y…” you said.

            “So what do you mean? I just think that you pointed to my treasure…” he said.

            “I mean…. A…. AB… ABS…”

            “What!!!!!” he looked more shocked. “Yah!! Pabo ya… Why did you broke your relationship just because that crazy reason!!” he said while hit your head.

            “Yah oppa!! It hurts!!” you caressed your head.

            “Aisshhh!!! This kid!!” he stand up and go to his drawers, “I already like Minwoo to be my brother in law… You broke my dream to have that cute little brother…” he said and closed his bathroom door.

            “Yah!! Oppa!! You leave me here alone!!!” you shouted.

            “So? You wanna come with me??” Doojoon said, “Taking shower with me Ms. Yadong?”

            “Oppaaaaaa!! I’m innocent!! I still wanna talk to you...” You scream

            “I wanna take shower!! Back to your room, maybe Minwoo texted you and wanna back to you…” he said from bathroom.

            “Message??” you said in a low voice. “Oppa I’m going back!! See ya…” then you run from his room.

            You looked at your phone but you find that the battery is drop. Then you charge the battery, then you done your homework. After you done your homework, you wash your foot before you go to your bed.

            You opened your phone and see 2 messages come. The one is from Minwoo, “NADO MIANHAE, I’M HAPPY THAT YOU STILL WANNA BE MY FRIEND. I ALSO STILL WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND ;)”. And the other is from Kwangmin “______-ah! I’M REALLY BORED TONIGHT, YOUNGMINIE STILL DATING WITH HIS HOMEWORK!!”. Then you smile after read those messages. Then you replay.

                        To: MINWOO

            GUMAWOYEO… ;)

                        To: KWANGMINIE

            SORRY, MY BATTERY IS LOW AND I ALSO DONE MY HOMEWORK. I’LL SLEEP NOW, SO, GOODNIGHT KWANGMINIE-AH… SEE YOU TOMORROW, PPYONG!! ;D

            “Is that perfect hot chocolate abs guy is my bestfriend Kwangmin??” You think still curious. “I should find out it soon, before I get my heart broken because Kwangmin is really like EunSeok…” then you hug your pillow. “Goodnight!! Goodnight Minwoo, we finally still are a friend. Goodnight my perfect hot chocolate abs …” then you sleeps.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong~~ How's the chapter?? :D

Please leave a comment so I know what do you think about this story.. Your comments are really inspiring me to write more.. So, Please comment!!!!T-T