CHAPTER 2 HAVING FUN

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

Today you are to going to the beach with Donghyun oppa, Hyunseong oppa, Jeongmin oppa, Youngmin and Kwangmin, Jiyeon and Joon oppa, IU and Taeyang oppa, and absolutely Minwoo. And again you hopes have a moment that make you break Minwoo up and get your ideal guy in that perfect place to find them.

            At the beach, you and Minwoo sat down under the coconut tree while watching beautiful waves. Suddenly some of girls pass in front of them and say, “OMG!!! That oppa is so cute.. I wanna pinch his cheeks” And they makes your mood turnaround.

            “Yah!! What are you talking about!!!” You shouted to the girlsa little high pitch making those girls turn back to you.

            “Mwo??” The girls said clueless.

            “You wanna pinch this cute oppa’s cheek huh!!!” You said. Minwoo still innocently watch your action.

            “But we’re just complimented him…” One of the girls said.

            “But,… Aishhhtt…. What did you think compliment a boy in front of his girlfriend…” You said. Then Minwoo stand up and bow to that girls.

            “_______-ah don’t be mad to them, you look funny when you’re jealous …” He said and make you calm down.

            “What did you said!!” You turn to Minwoo, “You defending them huh!!” you asked. The girls still stand on their spot watching you and Minwoo. “Yah!! Whay are you still here! Are you happy looking us fighting!!!” You shouted them again and they runaway from you because afraid. Then you hear Minwoo laughing.

            “Hahhhaaa…. Look! Your angry face make them afrain….. hahahha” he said between his laugh.

            “Yah!! Look!! What did you do while your girlfriend angry…” you said, “Is it the time??” Minwoo still laugh. You look at him intens. Then he stoped his laugh.

            “Are you really mad to them?” he asked seriously.

            You sighed and smile bitterly, “Look! What kind of boyfriend are you?? You even don’t know that your girlfriend really angry. And you laugh at her…” You said and smile bitterly again.

            “Mianheyeo…” Minwoo said and take your right hand while looking at your eyes.

            “Maybe we should end this all…” You said while avoiding his eyes, “You can get another girlfriend that not high tempered like me…” You said and released your hands.

            “_______-ah what did you mean? I know it’s just joke to trap me, right..” He said tried to look into your eyes but you avoiding him.

            “I’m not joke, I wanna us break up…” you said flat. You feel hurt inside.

            “Come on, it’s not a big problem. It’s not a big deal..” Minwoo says.

            “I just think it will be the better choice for us…” Then you go away from there. “I hope it will be the better for us… fighting ______-ah!!” then you feel a hands grabbed your wrist.

            “Why, _______?? It’s not a big problem.. How can you do that to me??” He put his sad innocent face that you usually couldn’t resist to say no. But this time, you keep your strenght to say no and nonetheless decided tobreak up.

            “I’m sorry, but I think you deserves to get a girlfriend better than me…” You said and tried to release your hands.

            “But you’re deserves to me…” he said still hold your hands tight.

            “But you are not deserves to me…” You said that and feel like some needles pinned your heart. You feel Minwoo release your hands. And you walk away from there.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Owh!! It's really broke my heart... It's too early...

What should I do the next....

Please comment and subcribes....

I'll update the next day...

Sorry for bad grammar or wrong typed...

 

Love you.... <3