The Outing - Part III

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

 

As soon as he regained his consciousness, he saw the angelic face of Seohyun right before his face. "Am I in heaven now?", the question he asked to himself. Seohyun suddenly remembered the 'kiss' he just gave up for him. At first, she felt embarassed. But knowing that Luhan is not yet fully recovered, she gets back to her senses and help him stand and bring him on a chair for him to sit.

"Thank you Seohyun-ah." Luhan shyly said to Seohyun. He knew that he never felt that feeling he felt when he felt Seohyun's lips into his. It was different. He didn't feel the lust a man usually feels when a girl crashes her lips in a man. "Was it love?", Luhan kept asking himself because he never felt that feeling before. 

He loved Yoona. But it was not like the same way he felt for Seohyun. It was different. He thought Yoona was really meant for him. But now, it changed. He was daydreaming. He was frozen in his position. Not until his friend approached him.

"Hyung, are you okay now?" Sehun asked him, setting his jealousy aside. He knows Seohyun did it just to save him, but the fact that she has feelings for him, he can't avoid being jealous.

"I am fine now." Luhan answered him calmly but the nervousness is still noticeable in his face.

"See, I told you hyung. You were the one who made this game, yet you are the one who loses. So what will we do with the consequences now?" Kai said like he was about to scold his hyung. But..

"Should we still do that?" Sooyoung asked worryingly. Suddenly...

"Yes, of course. Even though I almost drowned, a game is still a game. We must do the consequences." Luhan insisted.

"But oppa, you're still not fine. Look at yourself." Seohyun worried. She knew that Luhan also felt afraid as it was his life that was almost taken from him.

"I'm just fine Seohyun-ah. Or is it you're just afraid to do the consequence because you lost too?" Luhan tried to .

"Okay... Okay... Since Luhan insisted that he's fine, we'll go on with the consequences." Yuri told the group.

"Okay, so since Sehun and Yuri won the game, it is just right that they'll be the one to give consequences to the losers." Sooyoung suggested.

"Should we let them do it separately or should they do it together?" Kai curiously asked, secretly hoping that they would not let the two do the consequence together.

Yuri felt Kai's real intention when he asked them. She thought that she must let them do the consequence together. Though she said to herself that she should not be jealous, she is still a human. Jealousy is a feeling that is not avoidable. Everyone feels it. "They will do it together.", she half-shoutedly said.

Everyone was shocked with her sudden loudness. Wondering why she wanted them to do it together. "Why would she want them to do it together?", Sehun questioned himself. Yuri suddenly felt the awkwardness she caused to them. 

"I'm sorry for almost shouting earlier. It's just that I think it will be more fun when they do it together than doing it alone." Yuri tried to explain.

"Why Yuri-ah? What's your dare to them that you wanted them to do it together?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"I wanted them to run the whole building with their hands tied together and calling each other's name sweetly." Yuri coolly said.

Sehun and Kai both did not feel good about Yuri's dare. Sehun pretended like he was not affected by the deal but Kai was his vice-versa.

"What? You will let them run the whole building? Don't you think they will look like a fool in the eyes of whoever who'll see them?" he said like he was about to argue with Yuri.

"Why? What's wrong with that? Don't you tell me you are jealous?" Yuri straightforwardly said to him.

Kai was about to lose his cool but she's a girl. He should not let her bring his cool down. "Of course not, it is just I am concern with their image." he shrugged her off like a gentleman.

"Okay. So case closed. They will do it." Yuri insisted.

The two losers were just quiet. Waiting patiently for their consequence, they were also mesmerized with the kiss they shared. Although it was not really a romantic kiss, a kiss is still a kiss.

"So are the two of you ready for your consequence?" Yuri asked as she turned her attention to the two mesmerized people.

They agreed with it. It may be embarassing, but it is an experience they may not experience again. Yuri began to tie their hands tightly. "Okay go!" she excitedly said.

Luhan and Seohyun then began running as the rest followed them. 

"Seohyun-ah." Luhan called her in sweet tone.

"Luhan-oppa." Seohyun replied in a sweet tone too.

Seohyun felt so happy with the moment she had with her love. Although she was already halting herself, she can't help but give in. Luhan also enjoyed that moment, which is unusual since he is the kingka-type of guy.

Sooyoung and Yuri were surely enjoying the sweet moments of the two but the other two boys were just quietly following them. Their faces show how jealous they are. "Do I have to see this lovey-dovey acts right before my eyes?", Kai asked to himself. "I thought this game would help me be noticed by Seohyun. But it turns out to be the other way around.", Sehun sighed. Kai noticed Sehun's sigh. 

"Are you okay Sehun-ah?" Kai asked in a curious tone.

"Yeah. I am just tired because we've been walking for long." Sehun lied and continued to walk.

Finally, the consequence is already over.

"Did you enjoy it Seohyun-ah?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. I never thought I could do this. Considering I'm the quiet type." Seohyun said.

"Really? Quiet? I don't think so." Sooyoung tried to tease Seohyun.

"Sooyoung-unnie! Stop it." Seohyun protested.

"How about you Luhan?" Sooyoung asked him.

"It was a new experience. It was great." Luhan replied in a contented tone.

Both Sehun and Kai were shocked at Luhan's reaction. They thought he would feel embarassed over the childish act but it was the other way around.

"I'm hungry now. Let's go eat." Sehun tried to shake his jealousy to his hyung.

"Yeah. I'm hungry now too. This building is no joke. I felt like my energy were all used by just walking." Sooyoung followed.

"As if you're not always hungry....." Yuri teased Sooyoung.

"Yah! Yuri-ah! You're getting in my nerves." Sooyoung fought back.

"Unnies, that's enough. Let's just go eat." Seohyun then hold both their hands and walked with them.

They went back to the three girls' room as they waited for the food.

"Oh my god. This is so great. I wish we stay here longer." Sooyoung said.

"If only we don't have classes on Monday, I would love to stay here for more. But sadly, we'll be going back to our normal lives tomorrow." Yuri agreed.

"It's okay. There will always be a next time." Kai tried to cheer them.

"Yeah. And next time will be definitely more fun, right?" Sehun added.

They continued to chat. Making sure they enjoy every moment they spent in that huge room. But as night gets deeper, the night will also get more serious.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

_______________________________________________________________

So finally, I am able to update again. keke. And hopefully, I'll be able to update again tomorrow. So this is what happened after Luhan's incident. Do you like it? keke. Sadly, the next chapter will be last episode of the outing. And to spoil you, something big will be happening once they return to Seoul. keke. And thank God, AFF is working good better this time. I was supposed to update earlier but the website is down. :/ Anyways, thank you so much AGAIN for your continuous support. Many readers were obviously shocked that I'm a boy. But because I'm a devoted fan of Seohyun, I came to this. I didn't even imagine myself before writing fics like this. lol. So thank you again. And fighting FALLEN ANGELS. ^_^

COMMENTS REPLIES

@ildhakyungsoo: Yeah, he started to fall for Seohyun now. However, I feel bad for Sehun.

@glamzchic: We can call it the kiss. keke. Yeah, I feel bad for SeoKai and SeoHun. :/

@lyre07: Of course, there will be more SeoKai moments coming.

@r_hbkl: I can feel how happy you are. keke. 

@Eycha_sk11: Yes, I'm an oppa. I know you were shocked. Haha. Anyways, yeah. Luhan is also now in love to Seohyun. So I'm telling you this will be more complicated.

@spark1820: I'm sorry to disappoint you. :/

@i_love_seohyun: I know. I feel bad too. :/

@iloveSeoKyu: I don't know yet. But it is not impossible. ;)

@Infinite098: Who knows if Sooyoung fell for one of them. keke. But Yuri, Kai and Sehun are all definitely jealous.