The Outing - Part II

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

 

Everyone thought there’s a beef going on between Sehun and Kai as the two of them gave each other a deadly stare. As the two went near each other, everyone was quite panicking already as they thought they would brawl each other. But to everyone’s surprise, they suddenly hugged and shouted like children.

“Hyung! Finally, we’re going on a trip. I’m so excited.” Sehun said as he was clinging to Kai.

“I know right. It’s been too long since we had outing. I wonder where we will be going later.” Kai agreed to Sehun.

“Yah! You two are so childish.” Sooyoung yelled to them.

“Why? We are just excited.” Sehun protested.

“We thought you two will rumble in here. Geez.” Yuri said nervously.

“Come on kids. We will have a long trip.” Seohyun’s mother said to them.

Everyone is now inside the car. Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung were in the middle seat while Kai, Sehun and Luhan were all in the back seat. All were chatting excitedly.

“Umma, where are we going?” Seohyun asked her mom.

“We will be going to Busan.” Her mom replied.

“So that means we will be travelling for about 5-6 hours?” Seohyun said.

“Yes, my daughter. So I would recommend for you to sleep kids.” Her father suggested them.

Luhan, Kai, Yuri and Sooyoung went to sleep. Sehun and Seohyun were both awake. Seohyun was listening to her iPod while Sehun is just looking at the view outside. Yunho, the father of Seohyun, then decided to talk to them.

“Sehun-adeul, if I’m not mistaken, you’re the closest to Seohyun, right?” He asked seriously.

“Yes abeoji.” He awkwardly answered.

“Sehun, you’re too formal. You can call me Appa. Don’t worry. I look strict but I’m not. So don’t be afraid to me. As a matter of fact, I am talking to you right now because I wanted to thank you for being there always for my daughter. I felt so ashamed that I am her father but I am not always there for her. But you, you are always there.” Seohyun’s father said.

“Don’t worry Appa. I treat her as my own little sister that’s why I take care of her.” Sehun assured Seohyun’s father.

“And also, if there is someone courting my daughter right now, please tell me, I wanted to talk to whoever that guy is.” Yunho asked Sehun.

Seohyun then heard his father saying the same thing again. “Appa! I told you no one is courting me right now. Sehun-oppa, tell him please.” Seohyun insisted.

Sehun then remember that painful scene he saw. From that point, he already knew that Kai also has feelings for Seohyun. Sehun then contemplated whether to tell Seohyun’s father or not. But he knew that his friend would be in trouble if he tells the truth.

“Seohyun is right, Appa. No one is courting her right now. But if ever someone would ever do, I would inform you.” Sehun then said to Seohyun’s dad.

“How nice of you. I wish you’re my real son too. I know you will be a good brother to my daughter.” Her father replied.

“Appa, you sound like you’re just interrogating Sehun. Don’t worry Appa. Sehun doesn’t need to inform you. I would tell it to you right away.

“Yeah Yeobo! You are too concern about your daughter’s love life.” Miyoung hopped in.

“Of course, she is my daughter. I will be extremely concerned about her.” Yunho explained.

“Don’t worry Appa. I am now grown-up.” Seohyun defended herself.

Once again, silence has ruled the car. Seohyun listened again to her iPod while Sehun took a nap. After two hours of travel, they have arrived at Daejeon. They haven't eaten breakfast yet so Seohyun's father decided to look for a restaurant to eat. Finally, he saw a Korean restaurant and stopped. Everyone woke up from their sleep. They got inside the traditional restaurant and excitedly sat on their seats. Everyone was engrossed with the menu. Aside from the fact that they are already hungry, it was really rare for them to eat those traditional Korean foods because in their university, most of the foods were Western cuisines.

"Okay kids. Eat all you want. Choose your foods and enjoy it. We will leave you for a while, okay?" Seohyun's father said.

"Appa and Umma, where are you going?" Seohyun asked his father.

"You know, me and your mom wanted to make this special so we will be eating with just the two of us. I hope you understand that my daughter." Her father explained.

“Of course Appa. I understand. Enjoy your date. keke.” Seohyun said as she parents.

Seohyun’s parents left and the awkwardness was gone.

"Isn't it better now?" Seohyun asked her parents.

"What do you mean, Seohyun-ah?" Sooyoung asked.

"Don't lie. I know it is really awkward when we are with my parents." Seohyun frankly said to them.

Everyone felt embarassed. 

"Seohyun-ah, we're sorry. It is really unavoidable." Yuri explained.

"I understand. I would feel that too if ever I meet your parents guys." Seohyun comforted them.

Later on, the food they've been waiting for came to their table. Their excitement went up more as they saw tons of food coming. It was indeed a holiday for them. Off from studies, off from stress. Everyone went quiet as they started to eat. They really enjoyed the first stop of their trip. After they eat, they continued to travel but none of them was able to get asleep again. So they decided to just play games inside the van. Two more hours and finally, they arrived at their location, Busan.

Luhan, Kai and Sehun already knew how rich Seohyun is. But Yuri and Sooyoung were both surprised at how rich she is. It's just that they will spend their weekend in Marriott Hotel, one of the most prestigious hotels in the world. Seohyun's parents rent their own room while Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung will stay together in one room. And of course, Kai, Luhan and Sehun will have their own room too.

"Seohyun, I never thought you're rich like this." Yuri praised her.

"Yeah, you wouldn't even think that she has a poor friend like me." Sehun added.

"Hey, stop it Sehun-oppa. My dad is rich, not me. Okay?" Seohyun defended herself.

"That's a fact Seohyun-ah." Sehun insisted.

"Wait.. Wait... Wait... So it means we can do anything we want in this hotel?" Sooyoung excitedly said.

"Of course. Why Sooyoung-unnie?" Seohyun answered.

"I want to swim in that luxurious swimming pool I saw earlier." Sooyoung suggested.

"I got an idea." Luhan hopped in the conversation.

"What is that Luhan?" Sooyoung curiously answered.

"Why don't we have a swimming competition and the one who loses will have to do the consequences we will give." Luhan explained.

"Wow hyung. You're the clumsy among us three yet you have the guts to challenge us? Okay deal." Kai said.

"What about me? I think Yuri-unnie and Sooyoung-unnie are better swimmers than me." Seohyun worryingly said.

"Don't be pessimistic Seohyun-ah. Oppa will be cheering for you." Kai cheered her.

Sehun felt jealous hearing those words coming out from his hyung's mouth. "I must win in this one. I've got to prove to them that I am not the one who will always lose.", he said to himself.

On the other hand, Yuri also started to feel a bit jealous with Kai's sweetness to Seohyun. "How I wish I was the one he was cheering."

Seohyun just awkwardly thanked Kai. "Thank you Oppa for cheering me."

They went to the swimming pool. Everyone is all ready, wearing their swimsuits and trunks. The three girls were the first to compete. Luhan started to blow the whistle.

"Take your mark. Go!" Luhan shouted.

The three girls eagerly jumped in the water. Yuri was really a good swimmer, she looked professional with the way she swam. Sooyoung was also a quite good swimmer but Seohyun is obviously losing. Sports was not her thing, unlike the two. She was still halfway while Yuri and Sooyoung were already on their way back to the starting point.

Kai then started to cheer for Seohyun. "Seohyun-ah! Seohyun-ah!"

Sehun then looked at him and said to himself, "What's happening? It seems like Kai-hyung is getting sweeter and sweeter to Seohyun. What should I do?"

In the end, Yuri won the competition with Seohyun being the last place. Yuri was expecting Kai to congratulate her but he just smiled at her and went right away to Seohyun. Yuri then began to feel that Kai like Seohyun. But she thought to herself, "I should not be jealous. Especially Seohyun is my friend."

It's the boys' turn now. All were competitive, being serious about the competition they just made for fun. Yuri did the honor for the starting mark since she won. As she blowed the whistle, "Take your mark. Go!"

The three jumped in a flash. All were good swimmers but the surprise is Sehun is the one who was leading. Even Kai and Luhan were surprised with how good Sehun is. Everyone were cheering for them until one incident happens.....

"Arghhhhh!!!!" Luhan shouted.

Everyone started to panic. Luhan is having cramps with his legs. As both Sehun and Kai were focused on swimming, he was already drowning. Seohyun then decided to jump in the water to save him. She got him out of the water and perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with him. Yes, mouth-to-mouth. Although she had never kiss anyone with her lips, she had to do it to save Luhan. Technically, Luhan is her first lips-to-lips kiss. Both Sehun and Kai got up from the water and surprised with the scene they saw. They're not talking, but their faces showed how hurt they were.

Seohyun continued to resuscitate him until the water finally came out from his mouth. His eyes opened and he was surprised. He never felt that "butterflies in his stomach" feeling before. Even with Yoona. Could it be that he fell for Seohyun with that "kiss"?

TO BE CONTINUED....

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long-time no update again. I know I say this over and over again, but I am sincere. I'm really sorry. Anyways, this chapter may be bland at first parts but it's the last part that is important. I hope you'll like it my readers. keke. And of course, thank you again for reading and dropping your comments. Fighting Fallen Angels. ^_^ 

COMMENTS REPLIES

@iloveloveSNSD: Thank you. :D But this time, I've got to say there will be more SeoHan moments coming.

@1004Diamond: If you would send SeoKai to the EXO planet, I would lose two of my main characters. How could I continue my fic? xD kekeke.

@JessicaWorks: I don't know yet who will end up with Seohyun, tbh. keke.

@Eycha_sk11: I guess with this chapter, you would know now Luhan's feelings for Seohyun. keke.

@HuiQ_Seo: Thank you. :D But why not Kai? keke.

@Infinite098: I think, it will be more interesting now. keke.

@i_love_seohyun: Here you go, I give the Outing the Part 2. Hope you'll enjoy it.

@nenita: What makes you not feel SeoHan and SeoKai here? keke.

@lyre07: That is a secret. But still, a BATTLE is about to unfold. 

@Cathsnsd09: Welcome to my story. Hope you'd liked it. I'm so happy SeoHun shippers are slowly increasing.

@sjscats04: Hello there fellow Ace Baby. keke. What makes you think Sehun deserves the most?

@mallowshawol: I'm sorry. But I think you should call me Oppa. lol.

@SHINee_Generation13: I don't know yet. keke. But who knows. And btw, I'm an Oppa. keke