Crash Landing into My life

Crash Landing into My Life.

[ Your POV]

As I 'patiently' waited for each of them to wash up, I occupied myself by finding a place to take them too. Amusement parks were big around this time, but without traveling money I couldn't take them to far.

" D-Done." Suho mumbled, slowly revealing himself in Hoya's clothing.

" Ha, you work that better than him." I admitted, walking over and straightening the jacket.

" Don't attack him Eun Mi!" Chanyeol exclaimed, slapping my hands away from Suho. I threw him a glare and continued to fix Suho's jacket. Chanyeol muttered something and studied all movements I made when fixing them up.

" Shall we leave?" I asked, taking the keys and heading outside. They followed my every step ducklings following the mom. It threw me off sometimes, but after a while I got use to it.

" Before we enter - " I said, before getting pushed. They were so close to me that when I stopped, they pushed me to the side.

" As I was saying, before we enter I want you all to know NOT to split up. It's a pretty big place and if you get lost don't expect me to look for you. Understand?" I asked, scolding them before getting in. They threw me a few looks and agreed with a nod.

" Good, then lets go." I said, walking inside. I had to think about this wisely, with only 50000 ₩ from the food money we didn't have much to spend.

" Yah, look it's glowing!" Chanyeol exclaimed, pointing at the Ferris Wheel.

Hehe.

After wailing to get on, I decided to take them on a ride. He puked, cried, and started arguing about me trying to 'kill' him on the 'demon'. I laughed and got a kick out of it. Everything ran along well, we got to try out from Ice Cream to warm Dak Gui. Then we ran into the Mirror House incident and everything went down hill from there.

" Why are we in here?" Chanyeol asked, with tight grip on Baekhyun's shirt.

" It's called ' The House of Mirrors'." I replied, pulling them along the way.

" No, I'm trap inside this mirror !" D.O exclaimed, punching and breaking the mirror.

" Yah, what are you doing?!" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand. The lights went on and the body guards for that area came to check it out.

" Damn it, get out now!" I muttered, rushing my way out. I fell on the floor tired from running the hell out the park. " Aish, why would you punch the glass?!" I exclaimed, wailing on the floor.

" I was trapped inside ... " he replied, with a lost look in his eyes.

" You can't be trapped inside, it's you reflection not you. Damn it, now they - " I stopped at the sight of shards still pierced inside D.O's hand.

I'm too of a nice person ...

" Let's go." I mumbled, getting up and heading forward.

" Where?" Chanyeol asked, dragging Baekhyun with him.

" Just follow me." I muttered. We walked to a near by Drug store. I had about 13000 left and decided to buy a small first aid kit.

" Give me your hand." I said, setting down the aid kit on top of the small table. He did as I ordered and places it over mine. I pulled out the shards making him moan in pain. I placed ointment over it for non- scarring purpose and wrapped it around a band aid.

[ D.O's POV]

" There, good as new." she said, shutting the little red box. I looked down at my hand amazed at what she had done.

" Gomawo." I mumbled.

" Sure thing, just don't go punching mirrors again, got it?" she said. I smiled and nodded.

This human might be more useful than I thought ...

[ Your POV]

" I'm hungry for some ice cream, let's go get some." I mumbled, placing the Aid box back inside the box. We slowly headed home, as they talked about how interesting humans find places like that 'Amusing'. What made me stop was the fact that Myungsoo had moved on. He walked side by side with a girl laughing and playfully nudging her. I felt my heart pump faster, louder and slowly made my way towards them.

" So your getting back at me?" U whispered, stopping them for going on. She threw me a glare and role her eyes, pulling on him to leave. He pushed me aside and kept walking.

" I wasn't done talking!" I exclaimed, turning around. He stopped as the girl walked to the side leaving him to confront me.

" What are you talking about? Get back at you? Don't be serious, I just noticed I was wasting my life on waiting for you." he returned.

[ Suho's POV ]

" Shouldn't we help?" I asked, heading over before getting stopped by Sehun.

" I don't think so, that was her mate." he said.

" Mate?! I thought she said he wasn't!" Chanyeol butted in.

" I don't like where this is heading though." I remarked, looking over.

[ Your POV]

" You waisted your time on me? Talk about stupid. Do you know how much I waited for you to notice me? Every time Hoya dragged me around with him I tried my best to make a slight movement so you could notice me and now you want to talk about 'wasting your time' ?!" I exclaimed, trying my best not to tear up.

" Don't make me laugh you never - "

" I never? I never what? Liked you? Well I regret saying I did, but now I've moved on. I noticed wasting my time on you is worthless. Good luck with your new girlfriend." I said, proudly turning around and heading inside the gate. He stopped me right before entering, " Eun Mi - "

" Eun Mi good job," Sehun said, walking inside and pushing Myungsoo to the side. Myungsoo glared over at him, but Sehun didn't mind and reached over to pull me in.

" You can let her go now, no need to stay here any longer." he muttered, releasing the grip and shutting the door in his face. I looked at him flustered only to get a shrug back.

" What about the - "

" They headed inside the back door." he replied, pointing over at it. I headed inside and sat on the sofa lost in words.

" You said he wasn't your mate." Chanyeol blurred out, jumping onto the sofa.

" He isn't or wasn't !" I exclaimed.

" Sure, talk about liar .... " he mumbled, before getting neck locked by me.

" Y-Yah! " he wailed, trying to release himself. Everyone else watched and laughed as he cried out for help, uncontrollably.

They've grown on me quite a bit ...

[ End of Chapter Nine]